Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Lol no hate, but $18/hr is really nothing to brag about
All depends on circumstances i.e., single 20yo living at home no bills vs. 35yo trying to support himself and a girl/kid.

Despite what he and BIP make, I'm trying to get a pair of these locked down by RD.

Last edited:
p4l.. it's about to be december  need too try and catch these a little early. hopefully i can catch them for around the 250 range i want to at least score one pair.. hate to have to pay that much but not trying to deal with the madness 
nerd.gif

At this point in my life, If I'm not paying retail for these before shipping or taxes, I'm on to the next one. I think $185 with international shipping at $30 is pushing it for me.

If your manager is really doing all this stuff, you better hope your DM doesn't find out or else he'll be fired and your new manager will make all employees wait in line.

:lol:  lol ohh really...I'd brag about that all the time. Most people struggle to find a 10 an hr Job lol...what you make?? dont worry i'll wait!

That's really sad if you seriously settle for that wage and brag about that. As for me? I'm a fully time college student making $10/hr in a student position. It's not much at all, but I don't sweat it. Doing what I have to do now so I can do what I want to do later

Last edited:
Good for you.
I'm not going to get into a battle of employment with you because that's not what this is about. I do just fine for myself, and if you are happy with your situation, that's cool too. More power to you, bruh. I ain't trying to knock anybody giving an honest day's work for an honest day's pay.
It just irks me when dudes working crumby retail jobs try to brag to the forums about their discos, etc., as if anybody gainfully employed would give up their job for yours and your disco. If you get 30% off sneakers, but I make 6 times you salary, I don't know what makes you think you are winning...
Bip,

You stacking 240,000 a year?  His pay full time would be around 40k a year not including his part time gig. 

If you are, then I am stoked you are paid so well, but if I had to guess.....  your exagerating

And also,  who cares if dude thinks he is winning.  let the dude cook. 

Honestly, If he is 22 or under he is doing better than most his age IMO.

Last edited:
So early release sites have these for $290...you guys think these will be going for more or less on eBay after they release?

I can't imagine them being the lowest priced XIs to date (even Cool Greys are going for $300+).

A job is a job. I hear stories about how people spend full time looking for one. At least he has a job.
An average salary for a DM at Finish Line is also roughly 6 figures. Maybe he can work his way up. I know my DM didn't have a college degree and he started off at an associate.

Last edited:
There was a bit of a miscommunication. And, although this isn't what the thread is about, let me just clear it up and then I'll move on. I don't make 240K a year. I was not saying I make 6x what Gunna does. I was talking about your standard, strawman FNL employee.

BTW, it should be noted, however, that salary and compensation are not the same thing. A comprehensive package of 401K contributions + matching, fully covered comprehensive health insurance for you and your dependents, plus vision, dental, life insurance, etc. can easily run an employer upwards of $40K. That's compensation you receive before you ever even see your check.

I do okay. I work for a non-profit actually. But, I'm also over 30, have graduate degrees, and have been working for a while...

Last edited:
Are these early release sites more then likely a scam? A local guy has around 12 pair, all different sizes.

I say this too much, but I don't trust any early release. If it isn't from a certified retailer (eastbay, footlocker, FNL, foot action) or if a reseller doesn't have the receipt then I will not buy it. I would always have doubts, especially after the Concords early release fiasco.

But hey the more early releases you guys get, e easier it is for me to cop in stores

Let me repent for my part in the threadjack by posting more pics. Not at my computer now, so all i have is what's on my iPhone. Here's an OG/first release XI lineup.

Back
Top Bottom