Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

its a 2 pair per person limit so I really think everyone will have a good chance with the amount of shoes they have. websites will crash but there will be restocks and I doubt even reseller prices will be very high. ive been seeing alotta folks having a hard time dumping their bred 4s at retail in the dmv area right now

they can make a million pairs, guess what people still would get shut out, and people still would get hurt
the amount of pairs means NOTHING

We'll have to agree to disagree. Supply and demand economics suggests otherwise.

Last edited:
Last edited:
its a 2 pair per person limit so I really think everyone will have a good chance with the amount of shoes they have. websites will crash but there will be restocks and I doubt even reseller prices will be very high. ive been seeing alotta folks having a hard time dumping their bred 4s at retail in the dmv area right now

Oh, the restocks that last 38 seconds, and unless you're stalking websites for a week plus, you still have no shot? I feel better now.

Over/under # of threads for this release ??

I think the concords had 3 if I remember correctly

It's better than waiting at a long line.
but how do yu even get a ticket and with a ticket is it a guarantee yu will be able to buy the shoe ?
Go to your local FTL/FA/FNL/or Champs on a certain date and ask for a ticket.Fill it out.If they draw your name out,they will call you.

Over/under # of threads for this release ??

I think the concords had 3 if I remember correctly
Probably an aftermath thread will happen.

This thread is really starting to blow up...
If I can't cop, I'll pick up another pair of 01s once the release of these drops the price on em a bit :smokin

i dont think 280 is too terrible, i just paid 265 local pickup and just happy i wont have to deal with the madness. Stil goin to try to grab a second pair to store away anyways.

Back
Top Bottom