Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

the manager of the footlocker from the only store in my city that gets these usually holds 20% of the stock to employees isn't gonna hold me a pair cause he's letting all his reseller home employees get them on the discount and told me i can't even enter the raffle to get a pair cause no employees are enter raffles. im screwed on that so F it and these shoes.
mean.gif
he's basically just letting him and his friends buy it and not me. i work at the footlocker too, i think i have a right just as they do to have my pair. that's one of the only perks of working there since we get paid minimum wage for it.
I would've made that call and reported him while standing in footlocker...lol  That's some bulljive..
mad.gif

the manager of the footlocker from the only store in my city that gets these usually holds 20% of the stock to employees isn't gonna hold me a pair cause he's letting all his reseller home employees get them on the discount and told me i can't even enter the raffle to get a pair cause no employees are enter raffles. im screwed on that so F it and these shoes.
mean.gif
he's basically just letting him and his friends buy it and not me. i work at the footlocker too, i think i have a right just as they do to have my pair. that's one of the only perks of working there since we get paid minimum wage for it.
wtf

he must think hes important..lmfao

these are the time where people that work at shoe store act the fool

pure comedy

Look like a little over paint... I've gotten shoes from eastbay and ndc with a lot worst defects than that. Glue stains, bad cut, air jordan missing on one of the insoles.
Yea true, I guess its just worst because of the price paid for these particular ones. 

New posters please stop asking dumb *** questions. There's this new thing called a "search" function that you can use on the forums and internet. Don't ask "can I get these w/o a ticket, how much are they going to be, or when do these shoes drop?"...and my fav "is it going to be hard to get these black and red concords/space jams." I'm a long-time lurker here on NT and finally joined, been collecting Jordans since I got my 1st pair in 1989. Please help out the fellow low-post-count folks by contributing something positive and relevant.

New posters please stop asking dumb *** questions. There's this new thing called a "search" function that you can use on the forums and internet. Don't ask "can I get these w/o a ticket, how much are they going to be, or when do these shoes drop?"...and my fav "is it going to be hard to get these black and red concords/space jams." I'm a long-time lurker here on NT and finally joined, been collecting Jordans since I got my 1st pair in 1989. Please help out the fellow low-post-count folks by contributing something positive and relevant.

Sit down son, you are losing credibility with your "I've been lurking and collecting since 1989" spiel

It's been done here thousands of times

mean.gif
DAMN THATS FLAW. HE AINT SHOWING U NO TYPE OF RESPECT. TELL ONE OF UR HOMIES TO GET THE RAFFLE TICKET FOR U

I want some 11s but I'm not waiting in line with these idiots there was a couple of arm robberies in my city over the concords. Not even going to wait up to see the site is down page from all the retailers site either. The craziness is going to be up a notch considering these are breds. I hope to get some 11s someday. I hope Columbias come out next year.

I want some 11s but I'm not waiting in line with these idiots there was a couple of arm robberies in my city over the concords. Not even going to wait up to see the site is down page from all the retailers site either. The craziness is going to be up a notch considering these are breds. I hope to get some 11s someday. I hope Columbias come out next year.
the columbias were supposed to drop this year but they changed it to the breds

it will be hectic tryign to get those too

luckily i dont care for them too much

i did want them when i saw north carolina basketball team wearing them in the 90s

Columbias are my fav XI, I was excited last yr at this time when it was said they were releasing

Am I the only one who is fathomed as to why JB isn't releasing these in a special box with red shoe trees like they do every year? Are they really becoming that cheap ???

OG Bobby Jonson :lol:

Look like a little over paint... I've gotten shoes from eastbay and ndc with a lot worst defects than that. Glue stains, bad cut, air jordan missing on one of the insoles.

um, XI soles arent "painted". it looks more like a gouge or thinness in the red sole..

Am I the only one who is fathomed as to why JB isn't releasing these in a special box with red shoe trees like they do every year? Are they really becoming that cheap ???
yes im appauled by it...lmfao

i cant wait until the release date so i can not worry about this thread 

Is there a certain number of tickets that stores give out or do they give out tickets till they close that day?

Back
Top Bottom