Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Raffles at the stores in my mall will be the 17th-19th, winners called on the 20th. One entry per person per store. Good luck to you all.

Last edited:
the manager of the footlocker from the only store in my city that gets these usually holds 20% of the stock to employees isn't gonna hold me a pair cause he's letting all his reseller home employees get them on the discount and told me i can't even enter the raffle to get a pair cause no employees are enter raffles. im screwed on that so F it and these shoes. :smh: he's basically just letting him and his friends buy it and not me. i work at the footlocker too, i think i have a right just as they do to have my pair. that's one of the only perks of working there since we get paid minimum wage for it.

the manager of the footlocker from the only store in my city that gets these usually holds 20% of the stock to employees isn't gonna hold me a pair cause he's letting all his reseller home employees get them on the discount and told me i can't even enter the raffle to get a pair cause no employees are enter raffles. im screwed on that so F it and these shoes.
mean.gif
he's basically just letting him and his friends buy it and not me. i work at the footlocker too, i think i have a right just as they do to have my pair. that's one of the only perks of working there since we get paid minimum wage for it.
I would do the good samaritan thing and report that *** anonymously.

MAN i can't WAIT to see how this plays out since im skipping out on them and saving my $$ for the Royal 1s....This is going to be a very entertaining release lol...The outcome of this release will help us determine how the shoe game is going to be, its already f'ed up and i dont know how it could get any worse

the manager of the footlocker from the only store in my city that gets these usually holds 20% of the stock to employees isn't gonna hold me a pair cause he's letting all his reseller home employees get them on the discount and told me i can't even enter the raffle to get a pair cause no employees are enter raffles. im screwed on that so F it and these shoes. :smh: he's basically just letting him and his friends buy it and not me. i work at the footlocker too, i think i have a right just as they do to have my pair. that's one of the only perks of working there since we get paid minimum wage for it.

drop dime....

My guy has a pre order for the XI he wants $280... What u guys think? Ya or nah?

$280 is a decent price... I just locked down a pair for myself for $260. Remember this shoes retails at $185 after taxes will be $200 or more, depending the tax in your area. Some online retail stores charges shipping when your order onlline and can easily go for $210-220. So $40-75 over retail to save yourself the hassle, stress, and headache with a peace of mind is worth to me imo. Also will be releasing during a work weekday. So it makes it a lot harder for guys like me who hold a normal job to cop. Plus most kids will be out of school, I expect them to crowd every malls, stores and camp out for hours or overnight for these... For every sneakerhead that has a hook up, there's 10,000 others who doesn't who has to go through the chaos.

I want another 2 pairs of these, I will try my luck with the raffle, twitter rsvp, and online. But camping out nope. If your old and still camping out for these,cause you want it for retail, then I suggest that you need to take another look at yourself and get your game right.

Last edited:
the manager of the footlocker from the only store in my city that gets these usually holds 20% of the stock to employees isn't gonna hold me a pair cause he's letting all his reseller home employees get them on the discount and told me i can't even enter the raffle to get a pair cause no employees are enter raffles. im screwed on that so F it and these shoes.
mean.gif
he's basically just letting him and his friends buy it and not me. i work at the footlocker too, i think i have a right just as they do to have my pair. that's one of the only perks of working there since we get paid minimum wage for it.
I'd have to drop a dime on that *****, I dont like that s***, I don't like that sh***
mean.gif
one bit.......

Last edited:
I want another 2 pairs of these, I will try my luck with the raffle, twitter rsvp, and online. But camping out nope. If your old and still camping out for these,cause you want it for retail, then I suggest that you need to take another look at yourself and get your game right.
I feel you, in the age 28yrs old and up club if your not willing to drop the extra 60-80 for these
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
....the OG of these came out when I was in highschool...not a chance then...I want 2 at least probaly 3 now... I dont mind paying a manager to hold my pair for each pair....but a manager that hoards all the pairs for him to buy at discount for him and boys to resell needs to be checked.  It's not all about money... if you do your employees like this karma will easily come back quick...Like dude said most stores get 20% to sell to employees and if that store got 60 pair thats 12 pair bought below retail strictly for re-selling... Last year Champs and Footlocker here in houston were firing and hiring manager and assistant managers after the concord release in February... so never think your words go on deaf ears...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom