Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Is there a certain number of tickets that stores give out or do they give out tickets till they close that day?
Who knows but I am going to try to convince the family to grab a ticket with me, increase my chances 
eyes.gif

haha in all honesty homie I got no problem with either of you, just finding this thread hilarious at this point. Good luck to all on RD tho
i mean new member but i follow the threads a lot ... alot of people follow threads without actually becoming a member but umm yeah its all funny to me people get too mad in here

Wouldn't everybody who receives a ticket win then? They may not get their size but all the tickets entered would be drawn
Well the way that one store is doing the raffles is you call the night before RD they put your name on the list and you have until 10am the next morning the next day and if you don't get them it goes to whoever is next on the list of people on the list.... So i mean you just would have to talk someone into putting your name like 1-30 on the list i guess and anything after that will get whatever someone doesn't pick up in time....

Wouldn't everybody who receives a ticket win then? They may not get their size but all the tickets entered would be drawn

Sounds like u have the tkt & raffle aka "sweepstakes" procedure mixed up... FTL/FA/CHAMPS will announce the stores receiving these on thier site & which procedure they will use. If a store hold a sweepstakes u will have to go in & give them your info, if u win the store will notify u... Now the tkt system is totally different, u might as well treat it like the rd b/c u will be securing u a pair if ur able to grab a tkt w/ your sz on it

the manager of the footlocker from the only store in my city that gets these usually holds 20% of the stock to employees isn't gonna hold me a pair cause he's letting all his reseller home employees get them on the discount and told me i can't even enter the raffle to get a pair cause no employees are enter raffles. im screwed on that so F it and these shoes. :smh: he's basically just letting him and his friends buy it and not me. i work at the footlocker too, i think i have a right just as they do to have my pair. that's one of the only perks of working there since we get paid minimum wage for it.
Call corporate on'em. He wants to do dirt on you, do dirt on him first. Besides, snitchin' won't feel bad if you still cop at discount.

Thread jumped about 25 pages since I last viewed.  Looks like most of it is nonsense as I gave up 20+ pages ago.

Call corporate on'em. He wants to do dirt on you, do dirt on him first. Besides, snitchin' won't feel bad if you still cop at discount.
you guys are all saying i should call corporate. what should i say. cause from what i heard is that 20% are allowed to be held and sold to employees. but the part that isnt true is that employees can't enter the raffle? what can i say to them on the anonymous line?

Only 20% of the employees are allowed to purchase the sneakers with their discount.

There can be a raffle for other employee(s) to purchase without discount.

If you call corporate, you will be laughed at and bring unwanted attention to yourself.

yes i know that 20% can buy it with discount. but is that 20% allowed to be held? and you're saying i shouldn't be calling then? ^

Back
Top Bottom