Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

czar: how hard is it to pick the one which you prefer?

i mean, if they are equal in your eyes, then why bother organising the trade?

Last edited:
czar: how hard is it to pick the one which you prefer?
i mean, if they are equal in your eyes, then why bother organising the trade?

Cause I need a deadstock concord, thats why !! i might have an extra bred and want to trade for a concord.

From Finish Line...
@FinishLine: Planning on buying the Jordan Retro XI? We will be holding a Draft to reserve your spot in line. Read more here: http://t.co/NOSlP6pB

Heard the first round pick is friends + family of employees

Nah man... You have to have winners circle... That is how we are selecting people... Employees will of course eat, but we only get 10% of what we have in store...

Yay,matching tees and hoodies from undrcrwn
astrodunktee_blk2.jpg
i like that design, cute.

mark my words: jb will one day incorporate the pattern on that rug on some shoes, loudly proclaiming its significance. =D

What does the consensus think ? I want to know if that's a straight exchange bred 11's for the Concords ? Deadstock a la deadstock !!
I'd say whoever is getting the blk/red XI's is getting the better deal, but if you really like the one you are getting I'd say it's a fair trade.  No yellowing is huge on shoes holding their value, so if you missed out on blk/red XI's it is probably going to cost you a little more to get them on the secondary market than it is to get a pair of DS Concords.  Plus the Concords will now have yellowing no matter which release you have.  The pair I just got in from FNL last week had slight yellowing so I am guessing every pair now does (my other pair have been worn a lot and definitely do).  And even if you plan on wearing either pair every single day, you still have to pay the cash for the condition that they come in.

I'd say whoever is getting the blk/red XI's is getting the better deal, but if you really like the one you are getting I'd say it's a fair trade.  No yellowing is huge on shoes holding their value, so if you missed out on blk/red XI's it is probably going to cost you a little more to get them on the secondary market than it is to get a pair of DS Concords.  Plus the Concords will now have yellowing no matter which release you have.  The pair I just got in from FNL last week had slight yellowing so I am guessing every pair now does (my other pair have been worn a lot and definitely do).  And even if you plan on wearing either pair every single day, you still have to pay the cash for the condition that they come in.

Thanks bruh !! Well put, gives me a good eye view on that !!

kinda irrelevant but how sick would it be if lebron rocked these with the black-red jersey come release date..?damn contracts...

Yeah man it all depends on you, if your OCD about the yellowing being a problem like I am and stuff I wouldn't do it or try to get some cash in return with the Concords if you can.

Ill be honest, the yellowing is the only thing that I am worried about. Of course that bothers me, I saw some pics of the finish line re stock, it was only a bit around the pods. I know I won't find anything cleaner than that. Those were sitting on the shelf for like 11 Mths. Thinking hard!

Playoff XI's will do like all the other XI's. The price will be hyped up initially and then it will drop.

Because they don't yellow, you'll be able to probably get them cheaper than concords or space jams. Plus the amount of resellers that will flood the market with these like they did the black cements. They quickly went from $300 to $250 to around $200.

Last edited:
Playoff XI's will do like all the other XI's. The price will be hyped up initially and then it will drop.
Because they don't yellow, you'll be able to probably get them cheaper than Concords or space jams. Plus the amount of resellers that will flood the market with these like they did the black cements. They quickly went from $300 to $250 to around $200.
Yeah I don't really agree with what you are saying here.  A lot of new release have flooded the market and it hasn't hurt their resell price very much because there are still WAY more people buying popular Jordan's than there are popular Jordan's for sale.  And in this case, we are talking about 2 of the most popular ever. The yellowing comment you made is completely backwards.  And the blk/red XI is the only one of the XI's that actually won't yellow at all, so it should demand a higher price than the other releases (in time). 

And no, BC 3's price did not quickly go anywhere.  You probably aren't in the market for these, but it took all year for them to get below $250, and that is hitting a decent deal.  BC3's are not around $200.  You would be lucky to get them at that price worn once or twice.  Check out the prices on those again.  The best price I can find over the past 2 months for DS BC3's has been around $230 plus shipping (a few for less, but those are fire sales or other exclusions and cannot be considered the norm).  Same goes for Metallic 5's.  2011 quality is not a fan favorite, yet they go for $250 easy still, hard to find a legit DS pair for under $230 plus shipping on those as well.

Anyway I don't want to derail the thread here, i was just trying to help Czar accurately gauge his trade.  Hope you come out on top and get the pairs ya want in the end Czar.

Last edited:
Random thought. There's going to be a lot of salty niketalkers come release date. I say about a third of us will probably strike out on this release. Hope I'm wrong though.

Yeah I don't really agree with what you are saying here.  A lot of new release have flooded the market and it hasn't hurt their resell price very much because there are still WAY more people buying popular Jordan's than there are popular Jordan's for sale.  And in this case, we are talking about 2 of the most popular ever. The yellowing comment you made is completely backwards.  And the blk/red XI is the only one of the XI's that actually won't yellow at all, so it should demand a higher price than the other releases (in time). 

And no, BC 3's price did not quickly go anywhere.  You probably aren't in the market for these, but it took all year for them to get below $250, and that is hitting a decent deal.  BC3's are not around $200.  You would be lucky to get them at that price worn once or twice.  Check out the prices on those again.  The best price I can find over the past 2 months for DS BC3's has been around $230 plus shipping (a few for less, but those are fire sales or other exclusions and cannot be considered the norm).  Same goes for Metallic 5's.  2011 quality is not a fan favorite, yet they go for $250 easy still, hard to find a legit DS pair for under $230 plus shipping on those as well.

Anyway I don't want to derail the thread here, i was just trying to help Czar accurately gauge his trade.  Hope you come out on top and get the pairs ya want in the end Czar.

Salute bruh !! Thanks grape ! You guys all helped me a lot ! Much respect to all of NT !! Definitely gave me food for thought !!

There's this sneaker called the black cement IV :smh:

The yellowing comment makes complete sense to anyone who knows anything about sneakers beyond the past five years.

In five years which will be harder to get, a VNDS or NDS concord or playoff XI?

Also which one will you see more people wearing over the next year?

Last edited:
because they dont yellow you ll be able to get them cheaper?that makes a lot of sense...not.

Old pairs of space jams, concords or playoffs...which ones sold for the most?

Did yellowing hurt the price of 2000 space jams :stoneface:

There's this sneaker called the black cement IV
mean.gif
LOL not a pair that released recently that had an actual market value of $300!  There were more of those than any release I've seen in years, even with all the beasts after them.  Can't even compare the value of the 2012 BC 4's to any XI model.  Don't shake your damn head at me when you think you'll get a shoe cheaper because it does NOT yellow.

Yellowing didn't hurt the value of a shoe in comparison with another version THAT ALSO YELLOWS, that's not even a comparison hahaha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom