Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^^ cmon y all stop arguing and ****...for those ****** shoes and your 'knowledge' of the game.we have different opinions.its ok.let the thread keep rolling...if we gonna hate on someone hate on ****** nike and jb for selling shoes 185 and ourselves for lining up for them.
I think it's a progression of these guys that "think" they've been in the game somehow longer because they have a higher post count on Niketalk.com

What they need to realize is some of us collected and didn't sign up for a forum until recently such as me. I've rocked more retros than most of you folks..

For example I won't even be copping the 8's next year because I have a closet full from 2007 release.. was I on here for that.. no. Same with my BCIV's I got in 2006..

^^ cmon y all stop arguing and ****...for those ****** shoes and your 'knowledge' of the game.we have different opinions.its ok.let the thread keep rolling...if we gonna hate on someone hate on ****** nike and jb for selling shoes 185 and ourselves for lining up for them.

Nah bruh I can't agree with that. I don't look at it as them arguing, just two cats that know what's up having a good debate. That's the real ish that I love about this sneaker game, cats going in with proper points and edicate. They aren't being rude, they just making real good points. That my friends is what the sneaker game is, kicking that knowledge and going in like a soldier. Don't confuse passion for anger. They both good pplZ and know there ish !!

What was EVER less expensive/easier to get In the most recent releases of the BC's?  the BC 4.  No matter when it released.  The second they hit the market they were and will continue to be less expensive.

I am not talking about what all of these people want to buy for RETAIL more than the next.  Quit trying to turn this inti something you want to argue about.  I am talking about Czar's question.  Receiver of blk/red XI's is the winner and will spend less money to have them both.  Now, tomorrow, next summer, and in 4 summers.  You are now just arguing points with yourself.  Nothing you have said has given me any proof that what I am saying is incorrect.  I am using MARKET VALUES here, you are using peoples opinions about retail priced shoes.... C'mon man.

Then your comment should have been I like the black and reds better and not gone in to prices on the secondary market.

I think it's a progression of these guys that "think" they've been in the game somehow longer because they have a higher post count on Niketalk.com

What they need to realize is some of us collected and didn't sign up for a forum until recently such as me. I've rocked more retros than most of you folks..

For example I won't even be copping the 8's next year because I have a closet full from 2007 release.. was I on here for that.. no. Same with my BCIV's I got in 2006..

You don't even have to say that bruh, that's eveident by the knowledge you kick !

Cant believe this cat said "all foams have clear soles."
sick.gif
mean.gif

Am I still on Niketalk?
I'm sorry, I've never owned foams. I'm actually looking to get my first pair with the new stealth release. I stand corrected on the "foams".

I think it's a progression of these guys that "think" they've been in the game somehow longer because they have a higher post count on Niketalk.com AND LONGER JOIN DATE

Repped.

Last edited:
Yay,matching tees and hoodies from undrcrwn
astrodunktee_blk2.jpg

astrodunktee_gh2.jpg

astrodunkcrew_shine.jpg

astrodunkhoody-red.jpg

astrodunkhoody_top-blk.jpg

I understand the shirts when they released with the Space Jams. Concords, now Breds. That just plain laziness. Folks need to come up with new designs. They have milked this one far too long.

It's just hard to believe you guys when every noob member CLAIMS they've been in the game since 1989 and I know for a FACT how many people out there just got into sneakers. Personally, I've only been seriously into kicks since 2007-2008 so when I know more than someone who claims to be an OG from the 80s-90s it gives me a red flag.

Last edited:
Then your comment should have been I like the black and reds better and not gone in to prices on the secondary market.
No, my comment should have been exactly what it was.  That is what determines the value of a trade, unless you are just dying to have the shoe and do not care about values, which I also made clear.  I did exactly what I should have and Czar can use that information or he can go search the secondary market himself and he will find the same results.  I've seen you try to do this plenty of times to other people.  Czar got useful information and that was the point of my post.  If your first post was an attempt to help Czar in some way, well then he can make the decision himself.

What one says when they have no supporting facts/information ^^

You sound like you're in 5th grade with that. You already invalidated yourself when you tried to tell me I just got into the sneaker game. I've been buying and wearing Jordans since 1989.

"Wise men never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who"

Have a nice evening kid.

I'm gonna have my whole family on my mom side and dad side enter the fnl draft 
pimp.gif
.. nah i'm bullshi**** but i wouldn't doubt if some people would do something like this

It's just hard to believe you guys when every noob member CLAIMS they've been in the game since 1989 and I know for a FACT how many people out there just got into sneakers. Personally, I've only been seriously into kicks since 2007-2008 so when I know more than someone who claims to be an OG from the 80s-90s it gives me a red flag.

It's because now if you wore sneakers in kindergarten you were a sneakerhead back then.

I understand the shirts when they released with the Space Jams. Concords, now Breds. That just plain laziness. Folks need to come up with new designs. They have milked this one far too long.

but they're the black red space jams

Nah bruh I can't agree with that. I don't look at it as them arguing, just two cats that know what's up having a good debate. That's the real ish that I love about this sneaker game, cats going in with proper points and edicate. They aren't being rude, they just making real good points. That my friends is what the sneaker game is, kicking that knowledge and going in like a soldier. Don't confuse passion for anger. They both good pplZ and know there ish !!

That my fellow NT pplZ was probably the best debate in weeks. Considering all the box talk and hang tags. Lol - that was an actual discussion about kicks ! The real reason we all in here for !!! Gotta love that passion, those cats are heads !!!

Whats the deal in Houston, how are stores doing this? I never venture out on these type releases. Seeing that there are lottery's going I will try my hand at that.

It's because now if you wore sneakers in kindergarten you were a sneakerhead back then.
I decided to take go to the garage and just take a pic of some of the heat I've worn since 2006
nthat.gif
Don't even get me started busting out my Carmine's son.

You see how I wear my J's.. I actually BALL in them.

lol...passion for what?who got the most shoes?who knows most?who is the oldest?the coolest?no brah.the sneaker game is about passion for the SHOES.not whos the best sneakerhead.peace,im out of this discussion.

lol...passion for what?who got the most shoes?who knows most?who is the oldest?the coolest?no brah.the sneaker game is about passion for the SHOES.not whos the best sneakerhead.peace,im out of this discussion.

:lol:

I know how you feel

LMFAO, it only took that direction at the end. The whole time that's all they were talking about , kicks. We're you not reading what they posted ? If they were debating about shoes, then I believe that passion is for the shoes. What are you saying ?? Lol. It's like you werent reading it or something ??

LMFAO, it only took that direction at the end. The whole time that's all they were talking about , kicks. We're you not reading what they posted ? If they were debating about shoes, then I believe that passion is for the shoes. What are you saying ?? Lol. It's like you werent reading it or something ??

wasnt i reading?lol i started the argument my friend.so now.please stop trolling and sucking up so that your damn post count reaches 300 and you can sell those xis in here.:smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom