Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

No I read his statement and know he was referring to both you and I's discussion and you and Lucky's argument.  And you come off completely the opposite from what you say.  It seems the Internet is probably the only place that you interact with anyone.  And no, you did the exact opposite of what you are saying to.  You tried to start some other argument about something else and never even provided anything useful for what I was ever talking about.  Hahahah man up?  WTF are you talking about old man?  That is the definition of someone whose "ego and self esteem ARE built around the internet"  You do this on every thread like your old *** is smarter and better than everyone else.  You're the one crying and looking for attention, trying to call people out on s h i t that isn't even there.  Move along tough internet cool guy

1. I was pretty respectful to you, so I don't know where your hostilities coming from. So yes, you need to man up, because you can't even debate like an adult. I tried to start an argument? Replying to you is starting an argument? That must be why you got defensive.
2. I wasn't looking for attention. I was responding to your statement that didn't make sense. Sorry you couldn't defend your point well enough that you're now frustrated. I'm also sorry that your self esteem is so low that you're still crying about it. Not my fault.
3. You must not be the one who has much interaction away from the internet, because you care a little too much about this. Sorry for being the bad guy on the internet. I'm not here to coddle people on the internet. Go to your mom for that.
4. I think I'm smarter and better than everyone else :rofl: and you wonder why I told you to man up.

"ENTER THE FINISH LINE RETRO 11 DRAFT
FOR A CHANCE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN LINE."

" Randomly selected members will then RSVP for a spot in line at their preferred Finish Line store location for the 12/21 launch."

So do you not just get a ticket for your size, like the other raffles?  Instead you just get a spot in line and still have to hope that spot is close enough to get your size too?

1. I was pretty respectful to you, so I don't know where your hostilities coming from. So yes, you need to man up, because you can't even debate like an adult. I tried to start an argument? Replying to you is starting an argument? That must be why you got defensive.
2. I wasn't looking for attention. I was responding to your statement that didn't make sense. Sorry you couldn't defend your point well enough that you're now frustrated. I'm also sorry that your self esteem is so low that you're still crying about it. Not my fault.
3. You must not be the one who has much interaction away from the Internet, because you care a little too much about this. Sorry for being the bad guy on the internet. I'm not here to coddle people on the internet. Go to your mom for that.
4. I think I'm smarter and better than everyone else
roll.gif
and you wonder why I told you to man up.
Cmon now don't try to throw that holier than thou garbage at me after what you posted right before this.  You started the hostilities and not arguing like an adult so just go ahead and get that out of here.  LOL you are doing, and have already before your last post, the EXACT T same thing you have accused me of FINALLY doing it after you wouldn't stop.  I defended my stance perfectly fine with concrete facts and you stated absolutely nothing.  You are arguing with me the same as I am with you, so you must "care" just as much as I "care".  Typical troll.  I get it now.  I need to man up come some nerd on the internet told me to hahahaha, go get em tough guy!

You tried these exact same statements you are posting now with the guy in the 9 thread.  Get some new material if you just have to troll on a Friday night. 

Last edited:
3. You must not be the one who has much interaction away from the internet, because you care a little too much about this. Sorry for being the bad guy on the internet. I'm not here to coddle people on the internet. Go to your mom for that.
4. I think I'm smarter and better than everyone else
roll.gif
and you wonder why I told you to man up.
you never addressed me son. You said I was new to the "sneakergame".. get the F outta here man..

And you're gloating like an 8 year old... "Magic got PWNED!!!" *****. You're just too unintelligent to understand that he just didn't want to debate any further with an idiot.
roll.gif
Thanks for the laugh Maddox.. Actually, I defined my points very well. He suggested I was new to the sneakergame, I posted a damn pic of my 2006 BCIV's beat to shreds along with my playoff retros 8's.. and I'm unintelligent
mean.gif

There's a reason Maroon VI's are in my sig.. and it ain't yo motha'

Last edited:
Are you guys still arguing 3-4 pages later?? Take that ish to PM... all that clutter needs to be deleted.

This is one of the reason newer members ask multiple, basic questions that have been answered a dozen times. Instead of scrolling back a few pages, the constant BS adds more pages which buries good info. I'm not telling but asking if you guys could stop that... I mean aren't we all grown/mature? I know its the internet but damn 
mean.gif

Cmon now don't try to throw that holier than thou garbage at me after what you posted right before this.  You started the hostilities and not arguing like an adult so just go ahead and get that out of here.  LOL you are doing, and have already before your last post, the EXACT T same thing you have accused me of FINALLY doing it after you wouldn't stop.  I defended my stance perfectly fine with concrete facts and you stated absolutely nothing.  You are arguing with me the same as I am with you, so you must "care" just as much as I "care".  Typical troll.  I get it now.  I need to man up come some nerd on the internet told me to hahahaha, go get em tough guy!

You tried these exact same statements you are posting now with the guy in the 9 thread.  Get some new material if you just have to troll on a Friday night. 

I started the hostilities, how? By responding to you?
I wouldn't stop? :lol: I let you get the last word in, because I knew you were in your feelings and I was willing to let it go.
Concrete facts? That's what an opinion is called?
I responded back to you, because our discussion was over. You went back and mentioned me by name.

Funny, I don't recognize your name, could care less about you, because you're just another internet nobody. And you're telling me about something I posted days or weeks ago. Yet I care about the internet? Do you always contradict yourself this much? What page was this on btw, I'm sure you know? I'd like to read what you're referring too.

No you need to man up, because you're acting feminine.

if you are going to post the FNL email, post the entire thing

" THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF RECEIVING ANY SHOE OR YOUR SPECIFIC SIZE "

I'm just sitting back, chillin and enjoying everyone else go nuts over these. I'm back in once the Columbias finally drop

This is the rest :smh:

Finishline said:
Limit one Finish Line Draft entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified.

Once an entry is submitted, it is considered final and no changes of any kind can be made. Draft entries and/or reservations are non-transferrable. The name submitted during the Draft entry process must match the valid photo ID that is required to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 on 12.21.12.

If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability. Finish Line disclaims any liability resulting from problems caused by any failures with the hardware, software, transmission, on-line failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data. Finish Line reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel the shoe line lottery or any part of it at any stage in the event for any reason, including circumstances beyond Finish Line's reasonable control.

So it's a raffle to stand in line, but they aren't going to guarantee you a pair?

Back
Top Bottom