Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I never said anything about any of that stuff.  Then this guy says " 
laugh.gif
 I know how you feel."  HE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU TOO!!  Hahaha.  He wasn't just talking about Lucky and his join date/old shoes argument, he was talking about anyone arguing over the last 2 pages...including you.  Wow @ king Magic

LOL this was good.

Last edited:
What are your guys thoughts on pre-ordrering?

I actually pre-ordered just because I really don't want to stress about this release at all. Still trying to secure some pairs for a little cheaper. But 280 @ shop.JsForDays.com was a pretty easy grab for me, only 70 over retail after taxes. i've taken worse hits.

I never said anything about any of that stuff.  Then this guy says " 
laugh.gif
 I know how you feel."  HE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU TOO!!  Hahaha.  He wasn't just talking about Lucky and his join date/old shoes argument, he was talking about anyone arguing over the last 2 pages...including you.  Wow @ king Magic
This. Magic got pwned hard tonight. He didn't realize people like ME are for real. Now all these cats are back-peddling, not answering when they first rocked a pair of J's..

Last edited:
I actually pre-ordered just because I really don't want to stress about this release at all. Still trying to secure some pairs for a little cheaper. But 280 @ shop.JsForDays.com was a pretty easy grab for me, only 70 over retail after taxes. i've taken worse hits.
Is this site legit?

Ya I think if you can't make the release or don't want to deal with the hassle, that isn't a terrible deal at all.  Just seems like it because these start $25 more than most other releases.  I only worry about fakes/quality issues.  We are getting close to RD though, so an early order should be getting a little more likely to be the real deal.

I never said anything about any of that stuff.  Then this guy says "  :lol:  I know how you feel."  HE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU TOO!!  Hahaha.  He wasn't just talking about Lucky and his join date/old shoes argument, he was talking about anyone arguing over the last 2 pages...including you.  Wow @ king Magic

LOL this was good.

I didn't care if he was referring to me or what he was referring to, and unless you're him you don't know either.

Unlike some of you, my ego and esteem aren't built around the internet.

You made a statement and I didn't agree with it. Man up instead of being in your feelings and crying.

Last edited:
Ya I think if you can't make the release or don't want to deal with the hassle, that isn't a terrible deal at all.  Just seems like it because these start $25 more than most other releases.  I only worry about fakes/quality issues.  We are getting close to RD though, so an early order should be getting a little more likely to be the real deal.
Yeah thats the only reason why I dont know if I want to pre order them.

With all due respect it only went that way towards the end. We shouldn't debate who is better or who has more. Knowledge is free bruh !
BTW, love the Blue Jays avatar.. was @ the WS in '92 against ATL.

Like what others said if you don't want to stress out over this release just buy em for like probably $300 shipped max.  Many people are selling them for around 270-280.
Then they jack up the shipping to like $50 cause it is out of the country.

wasnt i reading?lol i started the argument my friend.so now.please stop trolling and sucking up so that your damn post count reaches 300 and you can sell those xis in here.:smh: :smh: :smh:

**** , who you think cares about post or trolling. Who I got to suck up to ? Who you ?? Go beat ticks cool guy !! I am not 12 yrs old. I couldn't give a flying Fu*k about my post count !

**** , who you think cares about post or trolling. Who I got to suck up to ? Who you ?? Go beat ticks cool guy !! I am not 12 yrs old. I couldn't give a flying Fu*k about my post count !

oh ok.i ll be quoting that statement after your first listing.now imma go search for some yeezy(realistic priced of course) so i can hook you up.:smokin :smokin :smokin

104 posts in less than two weeks...

Last edited:
oh ok.i ll be quoting that statement after your first listing.now imma go search for some yeezy(realistic priced of course) so i can hook you up.:smokin :smokin :smokin

Don't worry bruh, it's ok . I don't require your assistance. Thank you so much !

I really don't get cats, they say the craziest ish to you. Then don't like it when you respond back at they're same level ?

I didn't care if he was referring to me or what he was referring to, and unless you're him you don't know either.
Unlike some of you, my ego and esteem aren't built around the internet.
You made a statement and I didn't agree with it. Man up instead of being in your feelings and crying.
No I read his statement and know he was referring to both you and I's discussion and you and Lucky's argument.  And you come off completely the opposite from what you say.  It seems the Internet is probably the only place that you interact with anyone.  And no, you did the exact opposite of what you are saying to.  You tried to start some other argument about something else and never even provided anything useful for what I was ever talking about.  Hahahah man up?  WTF are you talking about old man?  That is the definition of someone whose "ego and self esteem ARE built around the internet"  You do this on every thread like your old *** is smarter and better than everyone else.  You're the one crying and looking for attention, trying to call people out on s h i t that isn't even there.  Move along tough internet cool guy

Back
Top Bottom