Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It was '95 not '96.....I was a sophomore in high school and I remember picking these up after my second class....
wrong

MJ was wearing these when they won the 'ship in 96, at the end of the 95-96 season. Concords dropped November 95, Columbias around ASG and these in March-April 96. These were the last colorway to drop. MJ TEASED at the XI in the 95 playoffs (after 94-95 season) when the lost to Orlando he rocked the Space Jams with the purple jumpman.
correct

I remember picking these up back in the day too. I was freaking out and not sure if wanted to wear them because I loved them so much. But at the same time I HAD to show them off to my friends.

MJ was wearing these when they won the 'ship in 96, at the end of the 95-96 season. Concords dropped November 95, Columbias around ASG and these in March-April 96. These were the last colorway to drop. MJ TEASED at the XI in the 95 playoffs (after 94-95 season) when the lost to Orlando he rocked the Space Jams with the purple jumpman.

I thought it was '95?.....but you are correct.....the All Eyes On Me album came out a few months before and I remember playin cuts off the album driving to pick these up....alot of you have some good memories....

I thought it was '95?.....but you are correct.....the All Eyes On Me album came out a few months before and I remember playin cuts off the album driving to pick these up....alot of you have some good memories....

its all good. speaking of good memories its been a minute since ive listened to all eyez on me. a classic for those who dont know :wink:

Alright guys, I have some pressing news to attend to.

Lets just cut to the chase.

I am hereby relinquishing my existence on this forum.

This is my final post in not only in the JB forum (my second home), but all of NT.

I also relinquish my habit. It's done. My last cop is/will be the Gucci 1s.

I am impossibly saddened at this and figured I'd let you guys know off the jump.

More info will ensue in greater detail in the General Forum later today.

The passion is there, but I have to end it.

It was a nice run and I will miss you guys so much.

Hopefully I am able to return, but who knows when.

It's been real. You guys are the greatest ever..

If you wanna stay up with me in the mean time, all my info will be in my sig.

Love you guys. Keep it real. Until next time..

And my message to the noobs, please don't embarrass yourself further. :smh:

-DeLeon Hughes

You gotta explain this bro.....what happened?

ugly 
sick.gif

That finishline news really has me feeling a certain way. Has it really come to this just to be a paying customer? Where you're not even guaranteed your own size in a shoe you'd want to wear;forced to go through a huge house of hoops(pun intended lol) process to just become a regular camper? In the end nothing has really changed and camping will still occur, just they will know everyone's name in advance now. We're beyond the point of logic.

I spoke to my FNL manager last night and he said that you are guaranteed a pair if you win the draft. They just wrote all that stuff to cover their end just something happens. Cause we all know with FNL something always happens. They know that!

I havent received any email from FNL for years, do you guys get new release emails from them like eastbay and footlockers?

:smokin

Oh man! That was just yesterday that double album dropped. I wish hip hop and shoes had the same effect it did back then. The stuff now cannot compare. Any form of Nikes, (basketball, running, trainers) and hip hip, R&B, rap reigned supreme. 90-00

Last edited:
Alright guys, I have some pressing news to attend to.
Lets just cut to the chase.
I am hereby relinquishing my existence on this forum.
This is my final post in not only in the JB forum (my second home), but all of NT.
I also relinquish my habit. It's done. My last cop is/will be the Gucci 1s.
I am impossibly saddened at this and figured I'd let you guys know off the jump.
More info will ensue in greater detail in the General Forum later today.
The passion is there, but I have to end it.
It was a nice run and I will miss you guys so much.
Hopefully I am able to return, but who knows when.
It's been real. You guys are the greatest ever..
If you wanna stay up with me in the mean time, all my info will be in my sig.
Love you guys. Keep it real. Until next time..
And my message to the noobs, please don't embarrass yourself further. :smh:
-DeLeon Hughes

Much luck bro. Your one of the best out there and in NT 'OG' heads. Hope everything works out and be blessed brother. Stay up!

sounds like life happened to Dhughes dude. To all his Driders, dude was a lame anyways, always trying to act like an expert and OG when in reality he jumped on the scene this year and just had an enormous amount of time on his hands to post in every thread, every second of the day.  And Gucci 1's? bahaha what a way to go out

Exit stage left FDH. Hopefully all the other hypebeast follow suit.

On a side note, I've never seen someone post religiously like him. His post trend was off the charts.

Back
Top Bottom