Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

$250 for some Concords, DS? Thats low. $230 for some BC3 sounds about right.
I may have found someone who wants to trade me black/red XI;s for my BC3 +$75. I'm going to pull the trigger. Paid around $150 for the BC3 on NBA.com last year, so I'm basically paying $40-$50 over retail. I have 4 pairs of BC3, so losing one doesnt hurt.
They're from the deadstocked instagram. They were probably from FNL restock.

any chance that the listed price on the FNL email is for their winners only ?

why it is diff than most other sources ?

maybe just a misprint 

Spoke to my friend who is a FL manager who said he had just got word from the conference call on thursday.  This may be good news to some.  One of the Footlockers in a local mall is getting 400, yes 400 pairs and I am not talking about the HOH Galleria who will possibly getting 500 or more.  He hasn't got word on his stock, but they wont be doing a raffle but tickets.  I live in Htown one of the major sneaker markets so this may be good news to some.  Due to all the lurkers and resellers I wont post mall names.  Reality is we are possibly seeing concord numbers maybe a few more... and this is CONCRETE not hearsay.  Good luck....

Spoke to my friend who is a FL manager who said he had just got word from the conference call on thursday.  This may be good news to some.  One of the Footlockers in a local mall is getting 400, yes 400 pairs and I am not talking about the HOH Galleria who will possibly getting 500 or more.  He hasn't got word on his stock, but they wont be doing a raffle but tickets.  I live in Htown one of the major sneaker markets so this may be good news to some.  Due to all the lurkers and resellers I wont post mall names.  Reality is we are possibly seeing concord numbers maybe a few more... and this is CONCRETE not hearsay.  Good luck....

sounds good the more pairs the better

for anyone who saw the fight tonight.....

If a Mayweather fight ever happens, which I doubt, the purse definitely got cut significantly. Crazy though cuz Pacman was dominating most of the fight, except for the two big hits that counted.

what site is partially hidden?
The footlocker store release info. It takes 3 or 4 clicks to get any relevant information, more than enough to deter a lot of folks.

You're crazy.

Personal opinion, the OGs straighter toe box was just never that appealing to me, I really like the structured toe box since it seems like they wouldn't get those bubble creases. I never realized how much I didn't like the patent cut on the OGs until I saw the 01s. It's an unbelievable improvement IMO, no white edges, good spacing for the leather and jumpman, The materials may not be of the same quality but the structure looks better than ever, I'd say Nike's working smarter on these.

The 01 Breds are my favorite jb release ever, I know a lot of folks are skeptical on quality after the CDPs but I think Nike's going to pick up the ball on this one. I've heard nothing but good reviews on this year's release. OG doesn't automatically mean better.

These are going to go for 300 at most. Rookies go for 4-450. Cmon brody
Concords were selling for 400-500 soon after they dropped last year what makes u think these will get 300 at most :lol: hell, I just sold a pair of 2011 concords for 375 just this week

Last edited:
Concords were selling for 400-500 soon after they dropped last year what makes u think these will get 300 at most :lol: hell, I just sold a pair of 2011 concords for 375 just this week

I found at least 4 pairs of concords in every size ds for under 300 incl shipping just now.
I see bred 11s settling at around 275-300, nothing more, maybe less. They'll almost certainly be less than early prices right now.

Why finishline saying these are 179.99? who ever confirmed 185?? I know there is really no difference but it will be the same as the cords last year and only 5 bones cheaper

Back
Top Bottom