Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Damn, I haven't even been on NT that much up until a month ago so I'm not familiar with most dudes, but was Future D Hughes really that bad?

I dnt think homie was that bad but dudes thought he was annoying as h*ll... Wish the best for him regardless if I liked him or not, there's worst cats out there >D
This thread isn't about Hughes so lets get it bck on track. He gotta take that to the General if he gets bck on

Last edited:
Alright guys, I have some pressing news to attend to.
Lets just cut to the chase.
I am hereby relinquishing my existence on this forum.
This is my final post in not only in the JB forum (my second home), but all of NT.
I also relinquish my habit. It's done. My last cop is/will be the Gucci 1s.
I am impossibly saddened at this and figured I'd let you guys know off the jump.
More info will ensue in greater detail in the General Forum later today.
The passion is there, but I have to end it.
It was a nice run and I will miss you guys so much.
Hopefully I am able to return, but who knows when.
It's been real. You guys are the greatest ever..
If you wanna stay up with me in the mean time, all my info will be in my sig.
Love you guys. Keep it real. Until next time..
And my message to the noobs, please don't embarrass yourself further. :smh:
-DeLeon Hughes

Good looking out Hughes
I6GSf.gif

Similac ain't cheap...LOL

Back on topic, I'm usually a sz 12.  Should I stay TTS on these if I decide to get them?  I ask because I had the Space Jams and Breds in 2000-2001 in a sz 12 and both of them killed my pinky toe to the point where I said F it and sold them to a friend.

For such an OG head Hughe's.. he went out on Gucci 1's
mean.gif
Then brought up noobs, no offense but he was into a lot of "noob-style" Jordans. 

And why come in here with BOLD font, huge size font (like it's a PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT)... and not even say why you're leaving..

Last edited:
sounds like life happened to Dhughes dude. To all his Driders, dude was a lame anyways, always trying to act like an expert and OG when in reality he jumped on the scene this year and just had an enormous amount of time on his hands to post in every thread, every second of the day.  And Gucci 1's? bahaha what a way to go out
You serious.. dude posted 7,000 posts in 1 year... LOL! And dudes coming off like he's an expert.. yet he just got here a year ago?

I thought he brought up some great points. I think you need to re-read what he said.. I saw what YOU said. You looked at it from a very simple minded perspective..

#1) All foams have clear soles.. there's not a non-clear sole version to compare to.
#2) The hype when the Concord XI's released was when Air Jordan shoes had an all time hype level (which seems to have gone up even more). Which explains why they were higher than CDP XI's.
#3) The sole on these won't yellow, the hype on Jordan's is even higher now than when concord's came out..

With that being said we haven't had a recent "quality" release of the XI playoff's to compare to. I would imagine in a couple years the yellowing will be a bigger issue
when it comes to re-sell..
What about Cough Drops? I think the Cactus Foams had a green bottom if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Because everybody knows that the only people who have been on this site for yrs r the only peps who know kicks or collect.. If I was u guys I wouldn't b bragging about living on sneaker threads and ur post count. There is a whole other world out there u guys should check it out sometime.

It sucks that I really want this shoe and I know I probably won't be able to get it. I'm not paying more than retail and I'm have the kinda luck that'll have me 22 in line when there's only 21 shoes available for example.

Copped the black 4 so easy, hoping I can have similar success.

Soooo, future dhughes is "retired"? Maybe reality kicked in on how much money you spent on shoes this year. Not to sound like a a-hole, but you worked retail my man. Not much $ in that field to support this hobby.

$250 for some Concords, DS? Thats low. $230 for some BC3 sounds about right.

I may have found someone who wants to trade me black/red XI;s for my BC3 +$75. I'm going to pull the trigger. Paid around $150 for the BC3 on NBA.com last year, so I'm basically paying $40-$50 over retail. I have 4 pairs of BC3, so losing one doesnt hurt.

Back
Top Bottom