Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: awesome execution

This thread is 208 pages, sorry, I don't have time to read all of them for the golden information.

The information is out there you just don't want to put in the work. If you read the previous pages you'll get your answer. You joined this forum a few days ago just for this release eh. After a few month's you'll be gone just like the rest of the users that joined in December.

I fully hear what your saying here, your right on the majority of dudes. But some releases that may be a grail to someone. That may be the power to awake a sleeping giant. Or not even a giant, but a cat who's been in the game for a minute and went on temporary hiatus or actually just decided to join. Some who aren't big on computers, didn't even know about Niketalk. I personally just started with these social sites, strictly cause thats how they releasing kicks now a days. Just saying, we get a different mix of the batch. For the heads who have been here and are not just passing through can tell who's who. Strictly off of what comes out the posters mouth. There is no denying that, it is what it is. I won't even be able to rock these right away, if I am lucky to grab them. I am sure I will have snow on the ground here, it is December.

Last edited:
Its funny but I couldn't believe I had to start new on here, they even lost my old collection pics with the transition I'm hearing about. I just got tired and had everything i wanted but sadly, nothing looks as good as Jays to me.

Its funny but I couldn't believe I had to start new on here, they even lost my old collection pics with the transition I'm hearing about. I just got tired and had everything i wanted but sadly, nothing looks as good as Jays to me.

Riiiiiight.

What was your old handle?

Im in the same boat man. At least i was able to get my old name back

Last edited:
Dude, I have NO clue. Probably Shayes 7, I havent been into Jordans in atleast 3 years. No need to believe me, Im a professional dancer also which is another reason I stopped collecting but Im sure u wont believe that either.

Dropped weight, couldn't fit shoes anymore and started dancing and competing. Wore dress shoes every day and night. Ive competed in contests and won for about three years. Chicago Style Steppin for those familiar with urban dance.

Dude, I have NO clue. Probably Shayes 7, I havent been into Jordans in atleast 3 years. No need to believe me, Im a professional dancer also which is another reason I stopped collecting but Im sure u wont believe that either.

Skripper?

jk :tongue:

Last edited:
3 years ago it was so much easier...

love my pair,

not that i think about it im kinda mad about the box. they should have just done it :smh: weird to have 3 of the 4 that release with the special box then this one doesnt have it :x

Youtube Chicago Style Steppin. Tons of videos out homie. Its a Chicago thing mostly or primarily. Better yet, look up Worlds Largest Steppers Contest.

I dont get why people get all the flack for join dates. I mean I joined this month but I have been a long time reader of this forum. I simply joined because its harder to get sneakers than it was when I started buying kicks. My first pair of jays where the white/black/oxidized-green 14. My mom couldn't afford jays for me prior to that. So as you could Imagine I missed out on these as well as the everything before that such as jump man pros(eddie jones), 6's, 7's, 8's, and 9's just to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom