Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Naw, I think im dealing with a little kid playing grown on a online Forum honestly. I asked a question in a forum that i signed up for to get information. I realize smart alecks like you would rather get smart then answer but Thanks to those that answered.

I heard two things about the stock for my Footlocker while I was waiting for the IX ticket today.. a. i heard 10 pairs for the XI's b. I heard 12 pairs for the XI's. So basically.. the majority of the people who want these are going to get screwed :rolleyes

Last edited:
Naw, I think im dealing with a little kid playing grown on a online Forum honestly. I asked a question in a forum that i signed up for to get information. I realize smart alecks like you would rather get smart then answer but Thanks to those that answered.

The information is out there you just don't want to put in the work. If you read the previous pages you'll get your answer. You joined this forum a few days ago just for this release eh. After a few month's you'll be gone just like the rest of the users that joined in December.

I want to see a video from Dallas Penn on these. His videos always get me lol'ing. "Internets" haha...prlly won't happen since every spot is doing raffles now.
Deadass lol. The way he trolls people into sayin hypebeast **** so he can flash the sign haha

lol
mean.gif

i was one last year for the concords neva had a problem gettin any retros till the concords smh the hype

Just called FNL...if you're in Winner's Circle and didn't get an email it's all good, you'll still get one on the 14th.

:rofl: Thanks for the laugh Maddox.. Actually, I defined my points very well. He suggested I was new to the sneakergame, I posted a damn pic of my 2006 BCIV's beat to shreds along with my playoff retros 8's.. and I'm unintelligent :smh:

There's a reason Maroon VI's are in my sig.. and it ain't yo motha'
What '06 BCIV's are you guys talking about?

just called my slept on footlocker and they said no 11 bred wtf ima try my luck online for the first time the shoe game aint the same wish it was like it was 2-3 years ago easy cop 

go back to instagram.[/quote

I am starting to understand some if the complaints from the guys over here. I am a new addition as well, however some of the questions on here are kind of out of mind. At first I thought you guys were just being real tough on us new guys, but I am starting to understand where your coming from. Some things posted or asked are out of this human mind frame, really repetitive and has probably been answered 30 times on the previous pages. Just take a quick sec to take a look, at least that shows initiative. LOL, I am sorry here. I just thought you guys were being pricks or like a hazing or something. Sorry for even thinking that, I understand where your coming from !!!

You have the wrong cat homie. I lost 90 pounds which caused my foot to shrink an entire size so i had to sell my collection of about 60 Jordans atleast and its the only reason i stopped collecting along with the riots and reselling that took place at crazy fees, I got tired of searching from store to store and seeing if i didnt have the hook up, I was lost so I left the Jordan collecting alone. I collected to obtain what I couldnt afford as a kid so thats my story homie, I bet i know more then u and I still can legit check most original and retros with the best.

The information is out there you just don't want to put in the work. If you read the previous pages you'll get your answer. You joined this forum a few days ago just for this release eh. After a few month's you'll be gone just like the rest of the users that joined in December.

Back
Top Bottom