Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I dont get why people get all the flack for join dates. I mean I joined this month but I have been a long time reader of this forum. I simply joined because its harder to get sneakers than it was when I started buying kicks. My first pair of jays where the white/black/oxidized-green 14. My mom couldn't afford jays for me prior to that. So as you could Imagine I missed out on these as well as the everything before that such as jump man pros(eddie jones), 6's, 7's, 8's, and 9's just to name a few.

so now your mom has more money and you can get the shoes you want right?cool.

Skripper?
jk
tongue.gif
LMAO @ skripper comment...
280sw007883.gif

I joined to be able to get and share knowledge but Im learning its easier now then when I was heavy out here, ive found allot of what I used to have and JB is releasing errthang, never thought id get my hands on olympic 6's for retail and ive discovered a local spot near me that seems to get everything so after this, i will probably go silent again. Peace.

I dont get why people get all the flack for join dates. I mean I joined this month but I have been a long time reader of this forum. I simply joined because its harder to get sneakers than it was when I started buying kicks. My first pair of jays where the white/black/oxidized-green 14. My mom couldn't afford jays for me prior to that. So as you could Imagine I missed out on these as well as the everything before that such as jump man pros(eddie jones), 6's, 7's, 8's, and 9's just to name a few.

I dont think its the join date that gets people all fired up. 90% of the post from recent join dates could have come from someone with a 2/2005 join date and they would still get clowned.

for the most part, recent join dates = dumb posts. And whats worst, alot are just plain lazy. Example, you see everyone talking about raffles, guaranteed tickets, etc at FTL, FNL, FA. You dont know what this means? Call them! Its simple. Yes, this is a forum about sneakers and its supposed to be helpful. But rather than risk looking dumb and asking a question thats been answered over 100 times, call the business!

^Or just Google. 95% of some people's questions can be answered within seconds. 

I assume HOHs is going to use the raffle method for these as well

I remember a time when my local spot used to have a dollar raffle for a pair of marquee level shoes every week. These are strange times we're living in that we're playing in a raffle to pay for something. That's just strange.

Holy crap I literally died laughing reading at your guys responses to that dancer guy. damn lol my blood pressure :rofl:

I'm buying 3 of these for sure.  One to rock, one to stock, and one to sell to make my money back 
smokin.gif

These dont come with the fancy box I've grown to expect this year? Unfortunately I wont be copping these.

Damn lucky, you making me weak with that last one ^^^ LOL

Here in Canada it's still first come first serve, we don't have raffles or finsihline. We got major chains and mom and pop shops. They all pretty much still on the first come first serve tip. I was just on the phone with them trying to catch some love on release day.

Last edited:
You got smart with someone u dont know, not a good idea.

Right...anyways you may be telling the truth with your whole shoe size dropping and selling your collection but all I'm saying is it doesn't take that long to pick up the phone, dial the digits, and talk to someone that works at the store. You'll get a faster answer than you would on here. Here I'll help you out and give you the numbers to Chicago's footlocker. I'm assuming you live in Chi town from your recent posts. No e-beef here. BTW you just pick up a raffle ticket and hope you get a call back. That's pretty much it.

FOOT LOCKER / HOUSE OF HOOPS
SOUTH STATE STREET

SOUTH 219 STATE STREET

CHICAGO, IL 60604

(312)957-9038

FOOT LOCKER
1253 N MILWAUKEE AVENUE

CHICAGO, IL 60622

(773)645-8294

1600 WEST 13TH STREET

CHICAGO, IL 60608

(312)563-0095

Man, Nike has really shut it down this year. I had already bought my first pair by this time last year. 2nd and 3rd by next week.

I kinda understand the newbie hate they only come for info and leave after RD or stay and cry about how they missed out.

Last edited:
The thing is, you HAVE to call or go to your local store.  Some do raffles, some do guaranteed tickets.  Even the launch locator website for each retailer isn't 100% accurate.  They don't show some locations that are doing raffles, but if you call them they are in on it as well.  And some places with guaranteed tickets started handing them out at their own time today (for CG9's and stealth foams), based on when mall security would allow for it, instead of at 5pm like the website showed.   How the hell we all supposed to know what your local store is doing?

Last edited:
The thing is, you HAVE to call or go to your local store.  Some do raffles, some do guaranteed tickets.  Even the launch locator website for each retailer isn't 100% accurate.  They don't show some locations that are doing raffles, but if you call them they are in on it as well.  And some places with guaranteed tickets started handing them out at their own time today (for CG9's and stealth foams), based on when mall security would allow for it, instead of at 5pm like the website showed.   How the hell we all supposed to know what your local store is doing?

Preach ! Absolutely right, without a doubt bruh !!

Back
Top Bottom