Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

air-jordan-11-black-varsity-red-social-status-10-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-varsity-red-social-status-9-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-varsity-red-social-status-8-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-varsity-red-social-status-7-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-varsity-red-social-status-6-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-varsity-red-social-status-5-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-varsity-red-social-status-4-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-varsity-red-social-status-3-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-varsity-red-social-status-2-570x372.jpg

^^^ smh that pantent cut looks horrible / but it is what it is/ 2 pairs copped since I got rid of my horrible CDP s

The only way anyone can get the XIs from Finishline is if they are picked in the raffle, correct? What will happen to the pairs that aren't purchased?
I'm sure there will be a "drop dead" time... FNL DRAFT rules say you have to pick your shoes up before 10am local time. So after that i'd assume it goes to first come, first serve. But who knows, right? haha
10am?  Gotta check with my local FNL and see if this is true.  If so, they can keep these.  Not even worth entering then.  I have to work.  Getting trade bait ain't that serious.

Canada. Damn government!:smh:

How do you figure ? They're like 199.99, that's $15.00 more. How did you calculate ? Are you ordering on line ? then yeah definitely with tax, shipping & duties. Then it can definitely get that high. just grab them local. Save yourself some cash bruh. I am gonna just go out and grab them for 200. That's steep but not what your saying. Save that extra 50.00 if you can :smokin

Having receipts and boxes having store sticker.

Nah you still cant trust that ! Lots of ways to play games like that. Mixing and matching, no one can tell. You better be real careful grabbing off of rapebay !! Especially getting stuck with some messed up early releases. You know whoever grabbed them early, will pawn off a messed up pair & Just grab them a clean one come rd.

Last edited:
Having receipts and boxes having store sticker.

Nah you still cant trust that ! Lots of ways to play games like that. Mixing and matching, no one can tell. You better be real careful grabbing off of rapebay !! Especially getting stuck with some messed up early releases. You know whoever grabbed them early, will pawn off a messed up pair & Just grab them a clean one come rd.
Oh yeah,I forgot about that.Reminded me of the concords thread.

Screw all this raffle crap. I will just pay a reseller. Just way to much damn hassel the gimmicks they have us to just to BUY the shoes.

I don't know about other Champs stores but we're not playing them games here. Besides,I work with basically all females and none of them are even interested in coppin' em anyway. I just want my 11.5 and I'm good. I just might get two pairs and sit on one.

Cant wait for these to be in my life

These were my favorite j's growing up as a kid.

I copped these back in 2001 with money I saved up as a kid. Brought them to school and someone stole them from my locker. I was tight. Never found out who did it although I had an idea.

Gonna feel good copping and getting rid of that bad memory

Back
Top Bottom