Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Sooooo, I was putting in "extra effort" to cop some cool grey IX's, since some extra doughs came my way, because I wasn't gonna cop. And this cat at 1 of my spots said, they might have my size in the 'Mickey mouse' J's coming out next week. With a confused look I say WHAT? Dude said, "the red white and black XI's" I was done...

THIS is the kind of stupidity I hope to take advantage of on RD when I try to trade some low white/red XIs for the black/red "Mickey Mouse" XIs... :smh:

Last edited:
Sooooo, I was putting in "extra effort" to cop some cool grey IX's, since some extra doughs came my way, because I wasn't gonna cop. And this cat at 1 of my spots said, they might have my size in the 'Mickey mouse' J's coming out next week. With a confused look I say WHAT? Dude said, "the red white and black XI's" I was done...
250px-Mickey_Mouse.svg.png

roll.gif

THIS is the kind of stupidity I hope to take advantage of on RD when I try to trade some low white/red XIs for the black/red "Mickey Mouse" XIs...
mean.gif
Being that he works at a spot that I frequent, I may need his help in the future so I couldn't react the way I wanted to. Def one of those "oooooh kaaaaay" moments! 1st time I ever seen there so maybe he was on loan from the women's sporting goods section. 

I want to show someone from the 1700's this thread.

His mind wouldn't even begin to comprehend what he's reading on this "magick screen".

1. first off he wouldn't understand that a man has become world famous by throwing a ball into a circle made of metal

2. the world idolizes this man...and he is of African descent?  OH MY LORD

3. This man's shoes have been the center of hysteria and riots

4.  These shoes are made in the Orient?? How do they arrive here in such quantities?

5.  Meanwhile he has to make sure he gets up early enough to kill a deer or his family WILL DIE ASSUMING THAT SCURVY DOESNT KILL THEM ANYWAYS

American society has evolved in a strange way......

*goes back to stalking stores for a raffle ticket*
Now that made my day........

im a winners circle member for fnl. so i should get a email from them tomorrow to fill out my entry form for their "draft/raffle" ?

all the stores by me when i ask about their process are saying "call on monday, we should know by then", or "we dont know what were doing yet." SMH

PRAYING i luck out on this FNL draft. or get lucky on NDC.

Last edited:
Any word on Bay Area stores? I hear a lot of people saying guaranteed tix in this thread but around here it's usually a raffle.

im a winners circle member for fnl. so i should get a email from them tomorrow to fill out my entry form for their "draft/raffle" ?
na it happened yesterday, if you didnt do it then you missed out. sorry. 

seriously how many times has this been asked/answerd

so they only sent the email to "x" amount of members? waste
my boy got the email on the 7th. it says "Since you are already a Winners Circle member, you'll receive an invite to the Finish Line Draft on 12/14. Be on the look out. "

im a winners circle member, according to that statement i should be getting a email tomorrow..

wow. im a winner circle member since 2002 i didnt even get the EMAIL!

but i got the EMAIL for the GMP....?

guess it wasnt answered good enough because the "Draft" happens tomorrow.

naw, according to the email the draft is on the 15th

-Since you are already a Winners Circle member, you'll receive an invite to the Finish Line Draft on 12/14. Be on the look out.

-COMPLETE DRAFT ENTRY FORM by 12/15
Your invite will contain the link to the Finish Line Draft entry form. Open it. Read it. Follow the instructions. You can do this.

-CONFIRM RSVP FOR YOUR SPOT IN LINE by 12/18
If you are lucky enough to get drafted (yes, it takes a lot of luck), you will get another email on 12/17 with the good news. Click the link provided in this email to confirm your RSVP for a spot in line.

-PURCHASE THE RETRO 11 on 12/21
Life is good, but it will be great when you show up at your preferred Finish Line location on Friday, December 21st between 8:00 am and 10:00 am local time with your RSVP ticket and a valid photo ID in hand to make your purchase. The Retro 11 is $179.99 + tax.

Last edited:

This reply above was sarcasm.  He knows it wasn't yesterday, and it was not yesterday.

I spoke with a rep when I hadn't received an email last week and they said everyone may not get the email after they emailed some out then put it up on twitter and on the winner's circle site.  BUT everyone with a winner's circle number and the EMAIL option check marked when they go into their FNL account WILL receive an email on 12/14.  Fill out the info and turn it back in by 12/15.  It will do know good for anyone to post their email here for people that didn't get signed up in time.  It is unique to each user per your winner's circle number.

This reply above was sarcasm.  He knows it wasn't yesterday, and it was not yesterday.

I spoke with a rep when I hadn't received an email last week and they said everyone may not get the email after they emailed some out then put it up on twitter and on the winner's circle site.  BUT everyone with a winner's circle number and the EMAIL option check marked when they go into their FNL account WILL receive an email on 12/14.  Fill out the info and turn it back in by 12/15.  It will do know good for anyone to post their email here for people that didn't get signed up in time.  It is unique to each user per your winner's circle number.
i think he was probably HIGH OFF DRO?

my low key footlocker aint even gettin them sumthin aint rite
Nah man, that sounds about right.  Low volume or low key Champs/FL dont get XIs.  According to several store managers I spoke with at a local Champs (really small store - only got 1 fsr of the BC 4s) these kinds of stores dont get XIs and their shipments go to higher volume stores in the area.  Thats what Ive been told for the past few yrs there and theyve been right.  I remember last yr for concords, I spoke with someone different everytime for few wks before rd and they all told me the same story.

yea its a crap shoot. i mean, everyone that has one????
they should just have a site where you can sign up and provide your WC number. that would cut back on all the users that didnt even want to be in the "Draft"

I never got the first email they sent or the one about the GMP over the summer and I've been with WC since 03'

There is a reason why some people get the kicks and why others [COLOR=#red]don't[/COLOR]. So don't expect to walk in the next
morning with a FSR waiting for you. I don't understand why you guys need to ask this question.

I asked the question because I got the Conchords last year and the Space Jams before and i'd be damned if i'm camping out. I have a life and a job and I go to school. Its impossible. Never had to camp out but people don't where I live so I guess i'm just lucky.....I do wear a 13 though so maybe that's a size people don't really go for?

Last edited:
my bad. been receiving heat for saying extra effort. it pays off and it's like people here want things to be easy.
congrats on your pairs bro. :smile:

Who's giving you heat for that? Maybe its some pages back. I simply asked you what you meant by it and you went on a 4 or 5 post rant.

Back
Top Bottom