Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

There is a reason why some people get the kicks and why others [COLOR=#red]don't[/COLOR]. So don't expect to walk in the next
morning with a FSR waiting for you. I don't understand why you guys need to ask this question.

Yeah, and that reason is camping out at 11pm all night to get your pair.  You can't just walk in and buy them on RD.  Expect to camp for these or you didn't make the extra effort.

hmmmmmmm

So it looks like they will definitely have pairs left over, if employees don't HAVE to pick theirs up until the 28th.  What is keeping them from saying everyone picked theirs up that won the raffle, even if there are pairs left.
Thanks for the info man, I was worried my size was gonna get taken by an employee at my local finishline (small store - usually only get 1 fsr on GR) so I was debating entering the draft at a larger finishline around town, but seems like employees will have their own lot to draft from.

You gotta put in effort thats for sure

exactly, I don't get why people need to be sensitive about that. I'm just stating the obvious, is that
illegal? It's just that certain people get pairs and some don't. There's GOT TO BE A REASON.
Go figure.

WE AINT TALKING ABOUT THE SHOES!

We talking about EXTRA EFFORT!!!

Im Gonna Use the Finishline Draft System To Possible Snag Me or my Girl a Pair But Hopefully the Concord Bull From Last Year Doesnt Over Power This Release...... Gave My Opinion in a Recent Vid.... Check It If You Would Like.  #Salute

So this video was for you to read the email and drop your opinion? Good thing you created a NT so you can just type it up.

The person that made these shoes classic to me was Ron Harper in the 96 playoffs. I still refer to these as the Ron Harpers. Jordan was already balling out of his mind in the Black/Red XIs but when Ron Harper started wearing these instead of the team shoes he turned his game up. He made me proud to own these shoes as a kid because he was out there showing toughness and grit. He wasnt a superstar but an awesome "everyday man" team player that came through in the playoffs. A couple of other Bulls bench players wore this colorway and I want to say I seen Pippen playing in them but I could be mistaken.

Grew up with Ron's nephew. Ron's a good dude. Would come to our football games and hang with the team when he was in town.

I'm nervous FNL might screw up some how and everybody that had a WC account (including me) before the 10th won't get the draft email, I hope I'm wrong tho.

Got 3 sure pairs of Breds 11 and possibly 2 more!
i never understood the point to having 5 pairs of the same cw of the same sneakers....i only have 2 feet and 70 other pairs of sneakers to wear.....

but, different strokes for different folks..

I'm nervous FNL might screw up some how and everybody that had a WC account (including me) before the 10th won't get the draft email, I hope I'm wrong tho.

yea its a crap shoot. i mean, everyone that has one????

they should just have a site where you can sign up and provide your WC number. that would cut back on all the users that didnt even want to be in the "Draft"

they should just have a site where you can sign up and provide your WC number. that would cut back on all the users that didnt even want to be in the "Draft"

QFT

Yea I didn't even receive the first email email they sent out for the heads up... But they said that everyone who's WC member should receive the one tomorrow the 14th.

Back
Top Bottom