Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

FML....just realized I didn't have the box checked to received FNL emails.....am I screwed?

..... yeah its getting released on the 21st....
yall just saw what happened in conneticut? http://gma.yahoo.com/breaking-conn-...ng-report-151955384--abc-news-topstories.html

like more than 10 kids got killed at an elementary school today

I'm not going to the mall on the 21st, people are crazy and might do something crazy. It can happen anywhere, and I'm not taking chances. 
I'll bite the bullet and order them online from soleheaven and take the damn customs fees.
I'm staying home on the 21st

This from a clown who wishes resellers would get robbed come next Friday. You're a sad person.

Just go into your account and check it now. The emails haven't went out yet. You may still have time
glasses.gif
I did.....hope it was soon enough. Hope it didn't have to be checked by the 10th.....

No email yet...you should be good...the 10th was the deadline to be a WC member.

Sad? Because I'm shocked about what happened today?

Maybe you should look at yourself in the mirror and re-evaluate yourself fool.

Me re evaluate? This from a guy who tried to get a footlocker employee fired because you couldn't get a pair of IV's and wants resellers to get robbed and hurt.

Just retire already and move onto chucks.

Chi head...where are the spots to hit up so i am "prepared" for this release? Anyone hitting up the burbs for the kicks? Any info on stores that will have large quantities? I'm size 13, btw

Mass shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut. Close to 30 killed, 18-20 children. My prayers go out to the families. And most of us are worrying about a damn pair of sneakers 
tired.gif
 Makes you really realize what's important in life.

Mass shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut. Close to 30 killed, 18-20 children. My prayers go out to the families. And most of us are worrying about a damn pair of sneakers 
tired.gif
 Makes you really realize what's important in life.
Omg..
tired.gif

We're all victims, I'm sure most of us feel the pain and anguish.  The mentally down syndrome coward who did this will be standing before the judge; may justice be done.  

Right before Christmas too..
mad.gif

frown.gif

Last edited:
Idk why you scared to be at the mall, that shooting can happen anywhere its already getting crazy from the batman movies to malls then elementary schools cmon man you living in America, the minute you out in public anything can happen, i aint budging ill be there on the 21st STRAPPED try if you want too.

Omg..
tired.gif

We're all victims, I'm sure most of us feel the pain and anguish.  The mentally down syndrome coward who did this will be standing before the judge; may justice be done.  

mad.gif

frown.gif
His name is Ryan Lanza in his 20's and he was killed at the scene. They don't know exactly if he took his life or was killed by law enforcement at this time.

Last edited:
Omg..
tired.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif
The shooter was the son of the kindergarten teacher. He had killed his own mother and then shot himself after. 

Dude, the footlocker employee was at fault, and did not do his job properly. I don't know about your train of thought, but if people keep doing their jobs improperly and are breaking the rules, then they deserve to get fired.
Resellers well
 don't act like i'm the only one who is thinking this, **** em, **** em, **** em.!

Anyways it clearly shows that you are a reseller and probably a champs/footlocker worker who practices shady tactics or you know someone who is, and it hurt yo feelings.
Fall back plehboi. 

It clearly went OVER your head, so I'll drop. You're too ignorant to understand (wanting people to be fired/hurt/robber over kicks).

Carry on "plehboi."

:smh: As a parent of ages 4 and 2 this day is so sad along with anger. RIP to all the little soles that never stood a chance against a coward with a coward antic!
F him, hope he burns in hell for each and every person that was harmed today!

Back
Top Bottom