Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

U prolly right. Oh well ndc or bust

Better than ordering and "winning" the finishline lotto, only to have them sold to an employee or sent someplace else

I didn't have the boxed check until this morning and I still got the email about the draft.  
I don't think I ever got the email about the draft, I either didn't get or deleted it.....just remember seeing it on Twitter and since I was a WC member for a minute now, didn't even think about checking to make sure I was set up to receive emails
ohwell.gif

Many stores in the Bay Area aren't getting these. People on here been talking about every store and they mama was going to get these and that there was gonna be a huge supply. Let the hype begin..... 
mean.gif

I had to go grab two of my connects a quick xmas gift. Got a phone call from a local spot and she told me that they got my rare size 14 in as well. Since she thought of me and called, I said sure. Makes for 2 pairs now on lock. I will try to trade for some other kicks down the road

Many stores in the Bay Area aren't getting these. People on here been talking about every store and they mama was going to get these and that there was gonna be a huge supply. Let the hype begin..... 
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
they lying to you if they saying they didnt get them. every single store with a jordan retro account will get these. most likely they already sold it to family/friends.

Well just went to the mall for that lids 40% off sale and decided to stop in champs even tho i talked to them on the phone all ready. i asked them how where they  doing the release just to make sure again. seems like the man i talked to on the phone gave me some false info they are still doing the guaranteed ticket thing but it's not when they open it's gonna be at 7 at night,  the girl told me what doors exactly their gonna give the tickets out at i was asking every single detail .. like u gonna have a line or are they just gonna let people act a fool and bum rush the doors.. so my plan is to go around maybe 3:00 and go to champs and try and make them or help them start some type of line or something and try and organize something, the chick told me that security told them that  they would have something set up but i don't trust them 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
What Is Wrong With This Society We Live In?
I Mean An Elementary School? REALLY?
*Not That Any School Is Justfied, But How Does One Point A Gun At A Defenseless Gradeschool Child And Pull The Trigger? :smh:
MY MIND IS BLOWN!
Only ***** *** ****** does this ****

I just talked to FL and they said that they won't even allow us to line up until 4:30. That sounds sketchy. I am going in there tomorrow and talking to them.

What hype? even the crappy footlockers in LA are getting these, check the footlocker locator. Duck tales if you saying these are extremely limited.

Many stores in the Bay Area aren't getting these. People on here been talking about every store and they mama was going to get these and that there was gonna be a huge supply. Let the hype begin..... :smh:

they lying to you dog. every store with a jordan account is getting these :lol:

I decided I'm passing on these.I have the other priority over these.
Before anyone say I'm crazy for passing,I have the '01 and CDP.

Last edited:
Here's some info for LA/NELA heads. I just got back from the only 2 Footactions that will be doing guaranteed tickets in the area.

The Pasadena location is only getting 8 pairs of these. No sign of anyone camping yet, but I'm sure that will change.

The Eagle Rock Plaza location is only getting 1 pair for the smaller sizes up to about 10/10.5 and 2 pairs from 11 and up. Fools have been camping since Wednesday...........

I was actually going to try for the guaranteed pairs, but after seeing those cats lining up outside... I quickly changed my mind
laugh.gif

I'll take my chances by entering as many raffle sweepstakes as I possibly can and with the twitter RSVP.
[h1]TLDR:[/h1][h1]The thirst is real.[/h1]

Here's some info for LA/NELA heads. I just got back from the only 2 Footactions that will be doing guaranteed tickets in the area.

The Pasadena location is only getting 8 pairs of these. No sign of anyone camping yet, but I'm sure that will change.

The Eagle Rock Plaza location is only getting 1 pair for the smaller sizes up to about 10/10.5 and 2 pairs from 11 and up. Fools have been camping since Wednesday...........

I was actually going to try for the guaranteed pairs, but after seeing those cats lining up outside... I quickly changed my mind
laugh.gif

I'll take my chances by entering as many raffle sweepstakes as I possibly can and with the twitter RSVP.
[h1]TLDR:[/h1][h1]The thirst is real.[/h1]
Sigh..
mean.gif

I've been checking my email as well nothing dont forget to check your junk mail as well I found mine there last time for the pack.

Im not feeling the raffle system especially since I wear a size 14! Coppin' sneaks has gotten way harder in the past 2 years or so...All this new stuff...RSVP, Raffle, Tickets ....This is foolery...Ima still try to secure my pair tho...

Draft email sent.

I believe the draft email link is specific to each individual persons email.

Back
Top Bottom