Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

how do you decide which shop for the draft if there are plenty around? Has anyone called to see how many each finishline is getting?

Edit: apparently if you call they can't say...

Last edited:
Yeah, these are more limited than the BCIVs.. especially for the lower volume stores. Your best bet are big Footlocker/HoH stores or Champs, IMO.

I know finishline's is an actual lottery, but when stores like footlocker, champs, etc. say they are implementing a "Ticket Procedure," are they referring to a ticket lottery as well? Or are there only a number of tickets for the number of shoes and only the first people who get the tickets get to buy the shoes?

I'm confused by the wording in some of their websites

stop giving people false hope. these are more limited than the bred 4s. the spot i copped from only had 12 pairs and my local jimmy jazz is only getting 15 pairs. whats with people coming into every thread and saying theres plenty to go around for ever hyped sneaker :smh:

To be honest its location allocation. Some areas will have a bunch while others wont.

I know finishline's is an actual lottery, but when stores like footlocker, champs, etc. say they are implementing a "Ticket Procedure," are they referring to a ticket lottery as well? Or are there only a number of tickets for the number of shoes and only the first people who get the tickets get to buy the shoes?
I think its guaranteed you get a pair in the size of said ticket if you get one at footlocker. 

Thank you Based God. I found it in my Gmail Spam.. Now, let the games begin...
smokin.gif

Can't be that.. Mine was checked. stil no email.

Give FNL a call a little bit later tonight if you dont get the email or tomorrow morning. If you were signed up before 12/10/12 they will just send you the email even if you dont have the box checked if you ask. Happened to me for the GMP pack. I called customer service, they emailed me the link while I was on the phone with them. No worries.

These XI's are going to be WIDELY AVAILABLE. Some people will still strike out, but its going to be like the bred IV release. Most that put in some work will get their pair/s. 

This had me shook .mine was not checked either but i stay getting emails from FNL.. and i got the email about the draft so i think it doesn't matter we should still get it i hope :\  but like bruh said if not just call

Mine said the same thing, I clicked on receive email, went to check my email & it was in the spam box. check there to see if its there. I'm trying to get these for my cuzzo since I got the Space Jams already
Good to know and thx for the heads up guys, meanwhile I'll keep looking and waiting.

Same numbers. some stores are only get 1 FSR because they're not a high volume store. Quit trying to hype up an already over hyped shoe. HOH BH has close to 400 pairs.

I looked at the footaction locations and they have and there 2 different wording/explanations:

TICKET PROCEDURE - get a ticket get a shoe.

SWEEPSTAKES - get a ticket get a chance at getting the shoe.

depending on which store you goto. FTL should be the same since FOOTACTION is the same company. For most of the FTL locations near me they are having sweepstakes.

You going to get the damn email shut up about it damn they are sending them in batches they probably got millions of people in the winners circle.....the thirst is super real in this thread.....

Last edited:
Still haven't gotten mine yet, did everyone get theirs?

Feel like I'm in the freakin lotto.

Last edited:
It was in my spam folder. Accidentally clicked delete!!!! lolol...guess I gotta give them a call later and see if they will send it again. Once its gone from the spam folder its gone forever 
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I looked at the footaction locations and they have and there 2 different wording/explanations:
depending on which store you goto. FTL should be the same since FOOTACTION is the same company. For most of the FTL locations near me they are having sweepstakes.
Ticket procedure = guaranteed tickets and sweepstakes = raffle. Are you in LA? If so, then I posted this a few pages back.
Here's some info for LA/NELA heads. I just got back from the only 2 Footactions that will be doing guaranteed tickets in the area.

The Pasadena location is only getting 8 pairs of these. No sign of anyone camping yet, but I'm sure that will change.

The Eagle Rock Plaza location is only getting 1 pair for the smaller sizes up to about 10/10.5 and 2 pairs from 11 and up. Fools have been camping since Wednesday...........

I was actually going to try for the guaranteed pairs, but after seeing those cats lining up outside... I quickly changed my mind
laugh.gif

I'll take my chances by entering as many raffle sweepstakes as I possibly can and with the twitter RSVP.
[h1]TLDR:[/h1][h1]The thirst is real.[/h1]

just imagine being the guy doing the nike store twitter... answering the same question all day for the next week or so...

Thanks for the helpful response. Then, essentially there's no difference between the ticket procedure and lining up to buy the shoe, besides the day you are doing the lining up...

Back
Top Bottom