Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i wish the game wasnt like this it was so much easier to cop smh but i entering every raffle in the city

Got my email 30mins ago. Either way its a random draw so as long as you get it in you have a chance.

There a WSS near me and I drove by and saw a line..I was like "for cool greys?"

so I bust a U, pull up, and ask..."Naw, we here for them Bred Concords" I gave them the stone face and pushed back to the house.

These fools waiting in line for a week!

so I bust a U, pull up, and ask..."Naw, we here for them Bred Concords" I gave them the stone face and pushed back to the house.

mean.gif

mean.gif
roll.gif

la fools already beasting on these
mean.gif

which wss is this?

What if you win the FinishLine draft but there is no Finish Line store locally? Does that mean you get to order them online?

For those who got the email.. at what time exactly did you get it? I am hoping that they are all slowly going out. still waiting on mine.

:smh: Dman, just realized my FNL profile didn't have the receive email checked which I thought I had it checked all the time since the GMP draft...... I guess I'm screwed on FNL then, oh well, there should be a lot of pairs going around and online, not panicking yet..............

I GOT THE EMAIL..

im in.. now we wait

Only Winners Circle members selected through the draft process will have the opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 at Finish Line.

YOUR DRAFT ENTRY IS COMPLETE
Now it’s time to wait. Maybe grab a four-leaf clover, put on your favorite pair of sneaks or your rally cap. Do whatever it is that brings you good luck…you’re going to need it.

Keep an eye on your inbox. Members selected to RSVP for a spot in line at their designated Finish Line location will be notified via email on 12/17/12.

If you are selected in the Draft, you must click on the provided link in the email notification by 12/18/12, 11:59 PM, EST to confirm your RSVP in order for it to be valid.

Unconfirmed RSVPs are voided after 11:59 PM, EST on 12/18/12

JORDAN RETRO 11 'PLAYOFFS'
There's a reason why these shoes have Jordan loyalists lining up around the block to get their hands on this shoe. In 1996, his first full season back from retirement, Jordan led his Chicago Bulls to an NBA record 72 regular season victories. The iconic moment in the Jordan XI came when MJ won his fourth championship against Seattle on Father's Day, arguably his most memorable title, as MJ was able to honor his father who died a few years earlier.

The shoe itself changed the game employing a phylon midsole for a lightweight feel, a full length Air-Sole unit, and carbon fiber plate for added support. The most unique feature on the Jordan XI is the patent leather surrounding the shoe showcasing a style unmatched by any other shoe of its time, helping make this sneaker one of the most beloved Jordan's of all-time.

What if you win the FinishLine draft but there is no Finish Line store locally? Does that mean you get to order them online?

You have to select a FNL that you will pick shoes up at when you fill out the form. Your "preferred" FNL only.

[h5]JORDAN 11 DRAFT UPDATE: We have started sending out emails to valid Winner's Circle members announcing the opening of the Draft! We are sending these emails in batches, so look for yours up until midnight ET tonight. Follow the instructions in the email for your opportunity to enter the Draft.[/h5]

[h5]JORDAN 11 DRAFT UPDATE: We have started sending out emails to valid Winner's Circle members announcing the opening of the Draft! We are sending these emails in batches, so look for yours up until midnight ET tonight. Follow the instructions in the email for your opportunity to enter the Draft.[/h5]
FL just put that up on fb.

Back
Top Bottom