Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

:smh: Dman, just realized my FNL profile didn't have the receive email checked which I thought I had it checked all the time since the GMP draft...... I guess I'm screwed on FNL then, oh well, there should be a lot of pairs going around and online, not panicking yet..............

Can't be that.. Mine was checked. stil no email.

mean.gif
Dman, just realized my FNL profile didn't have the receive email checked which I thought I had it checked all the time since the GMP draft...... I guess I'm screwed on FNL then, oh well, there should be a lot of pairs going around and online, not panicking yet..............
Give FNL a call a little bit later tonight if you dont get the email or tomorrow morning. If you were signed up before 12/10/12 they will just send you the email even if you dont have the box checked if you ask. Happened to me for the GMP pack. I called customer service, they emailed me the link while I was on the phone with them. No worries.

These XI's are going to be WIDELY AVAILABLE. Some people will still strike out, but its going to be like the bred IV release. Most that put in some work will get their pair/s. 

Some one want to post a list of the options for the stores you can pick from? When they did the GMP there weren't that many stores that got them. 

How many stores are there for the people that are getting the emails?

Can we get a screenshot of the email, the page, ANYTHING!!!! LOL...we are chomping at the bit here and all you guys can do is post. "Got the email, Im signed up"

roll.gif

Last edited:
mean.gif
Dman, just realized my FNL profile didn't have the receive email checked which I thought I had it checked all the time since the GMP draft...... I guess I'm screwed on FNL then, oh well, there should be a lot of pairs going around and online, not panicking yet..............
This had me shook .mine was not checked either but i stay getting emails from FNL.. and i got the email about the draft so i think it doesn't matter we should still get it i hope 
ohwell.gif
 but like bruh said if not just call

No email yet for me yet from FNL, Im up here in CT, Prayers go out to the friends and families affected today.

Some one want to post a list of the options for the stores you can pick from? When they did the GMP there weren't that many stores that got them. 

Can we get a screenshot of the email, the page, ANYTHING!!!! LOL...we are chomping at the bit here and all you guys can do is post. "Got the email, Im signed up"

roll.gif
1 store in Oregon...

roll.gif
Only 1 store in the state of Oregon... 
eyes.gif

Never did the raffles or anything. Not really trying to go there hours early either.

Online or bust it is

Give FNL a call a little bit later tonight if you dont get the email or tomorrow morning. If you were signed up before 12/10/12 they will just send you the email even if you dont have the box checked if you ask. Happened to me for the GMP pack. I called customer service, they emailed me the link while I was on the phone with them. No worries.

These XI's are going to be WIDELY AVAILABLE. Some people will still strike out, but its going to be like the bred IV release. Most that put in some work will get their pair/s. 

stop giving people false hope. these are more limited than the bred 4s. the spot i copped from only had 12 pairs and my local jimmy jazz is only getting 15 pairs. whats with people coming into every thread and saying theres plenty to go around for ever hyped sneaker :smh:

stop giving people false hope. these are more limited than the bred 4s. the spot i copped from only had 12 pairs and my local jimmy jazz is only getting 15 pairs. whats with people coming into every thread and saying theres plenty to go around for ever hyped sneaker
mean.gif
I guess only time will tell my man...Dude working at Champs came in here saying his spot has 300 pairs. He's one of many people that have come in saying they got a ton of pairs. 

All the spots around me that don't ever get retros got these. I spoke with them yesterday. Granted they prly have 1 or 2 FSR but if these little spots by me are getting them, the larger spots have a lot of pairs. Put in work and these will be no problem to cop. Im going to be out of the country when these drop on an island that definitely will not have these sneakers and I guarantee you I have zero problem doubling up on these. Take it for what it is. 

Got the email...

Still deciding where I want to reserve a pair (there's 3 FNL within 30 min from my house)

mean.gif
Mine said the same thing, I clicked on receive email, went to check my email & it was in the spam box. check there to see if its there. I'm trying to get these for my cuzzo since I got the Space Jams already

Anyone using a @yahoo.com email address? Did you guys get them straight to your inbox or to your spam mail folder?

everyone complaining about the price increase, S T F U!

I just found out Canadian retail is $225 + tax.....and our dollar is worth more than the US dollar right now....what a piss off smh

Thank you for letting me vent.....carry on

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom