Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The box talk again?Oh Sheila
tumblr_m6jgcvuozR1qhkpz8o1_r1_400.gif

indifferent.gif
they lying to you if they saying they didnt get them. every single store with a jordan retro account will get these. most likely they already sold it to family/friends.
I called Champs Oakridge and Eastridge. Both said no go.

Shiekh at Great Mall, Eastridge said No go

Robert Wayne Gmall said no go....

And I just started the calls. This is some shady stuff man......

Last edited:
hadn't received my email by 6:30 pacific time so I emailed around 7 p.m.... got the email at 8 p.m. pacific time...  Trying to figure out which so cal spot to pick... trying to avoid popular stores... anyone wanna say where they picked in so. cal so I don't pick the same one?

Also tried calling a couple stores for stock size, no answers... One girl even said the draft was over... ehhh...

edit:  I just entered for "The Shops at Montebello" otherwise known as the Montebello towncenter... could be a store with small allotment but may be a less popular store in So Cal...

Last edited:
:stoneface: they lying to you if they saying they didnt get them. every single store with a jordan retro account will get these. most likely they already sold it to family/friends.

Don't worry, there are plenty of stores (even within the FTL/Champs/FTA umbrella) that have Jordan accounts that aren't getting these. It's the exact same as last year... tons of pairs go to the "big-time" stores, but the small stores get next to nothing (or, literally nothing in a lot of cases... such as all the stores around me).

hadn't received my email by 6:30 pacific time so I emailed around 7 p.m.... got the email at 8 p.m. pacific time...  Trying to figure out which so cal spot to pick... trying to avoid popular stores... anyone wanna say where they picked in so. cal so I don't pick the same one?

Also tried calling a couple stores for stock size, no answers... One girl even said the draft was over... ehhh...

edit:  I just entered for "The Shops at Montebello" otherwise known as the Montebello towncenter... could be a store with small allotment but may be a less popular store in So Cal...

You emailed who at 7pm?... FNL? They sent you the draft after.

I've been a long time WC member years, didnt get a draft email. When I been getting tgeir other emails.

Don't worry, there are plenty of stores (even within the FTL/Champs/FTA umbrella) that have Jordan accounts that aren't getting these. It's the exact same as last year... tons of pairs go to the "big-time" stores, but the small stores get next to nothing (or, literally nothing in a lot of cases... such as all the stores around me).
It's crazy to me because all those stores had the previous 11's. Doesn't make any sense

:lol: they lyin to you like ish boy

so JB is using the UGLY box,,NOT the same as SJ and Concord???:rolleyes

yea that's what i said when I got my 2 pairs a few months back I nike goin cheap i was pretty blown was lookin forward to the special box.

Finish Line ‏@FinishLine @Trey_Songz90 Check your spam. If you didn't get the e-mail give us a call at 888-777-3949 tomorrow!

^just saw this on their twitter page.

looks like i'll be giving them a call. 

laugh.gif
they lyin to you like ish boy
yea that's what i said when I got my 2 pairs a few months back I nike goin cheap i was pretty blown was lookin forward to the special box.
I would love to get some feedback from other Bay Area Nter's who try to call. See if you get a different response? Maybe I got kids who didn't know anything? It would be greatly appreciated 
grin.gif

I also plan to keep calling back. Not giving up after 1 measly call....

I tried to get an answer from their Twitter, but they gave me the run around. Is their twitter run by the same kids lying or what? lol

ya'll gettin so worked up over some shoes...i was done for they year once my zoom rookies and thunders got here and ya'll still playin catch up. i remember them days though but it was never luck this. kids these days make me remember how easy it was for older guys like me to cop kicks. i just needa cop my sons pair and he wears a 3Y so that will be fairly simple to get.

Last edited:
Filled out my form

Hopefully I cop online still even if I get an RSVP, can pass that to a friend in need

I'd probably lie to people calling the store to ask the SAME QUESTIONS like EVERY OTHER PERSON just because it's annoying af
laugh.gif

Which is why I make trips around the town to get a good idea of what my game plan is going to be. A lot of them are really cool to talk to in person, but there's definitely some of them that are straight up douchebags though. Either way, they're usually cool about giving size run info and what not once they see that you're putting in effort.. at least that's how I see it.

I would love to get some feedback from other Bay Area Nter's who try to call. See if you get a different response? Maybe I got kids who didn't know anything? It would be greatly appreciated >D

I also plan to keep calling back. Not giving up after 1 measly call....

I tried to get an answer from their Twitter, but they gave me the run around. Is their twitter run by the same kids lying or what? lol

yea keep callin back its funny because they are being cruddy but its messed up cuz they screwing up peoples chances to cop some Js. they holding out for themselves and they mans and them. id go to your local spot and get that ticket or raffle or whatever they doin now but keep callin or go to your spots in person and ask for a manager.

Last edited:
Never Got The "Draft" Email Either :stoneface:

Just Shot An Email Off To That Address In Hopes They Can Still Make Somethin Happen At This Point.... Don't Get How They Failed To Email So Many Active WC Members :smh:

Last edited:
I've gotten the IVs and stealths off NDC... hopefully that carries over if I don't win this draft, raffle, RSVP etc...

Yeah I signed up when Finishline did the concord madness. Got email saying thanks for signing up. Got all the other emails except this one. Then try to log in online and they say I don't have a registered email. How the hell am I getting their emails then!?

Back
Top Bottom