Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I never got an email after getting that first email most of us got telling us about the draft. I checked my spam too. I was really looking forward to doing this draft thing. I guess i'll call that number mentioned above tomorrow. (later on today)

Last edited:
I never got an email after getting that first email most of us got telling us about the draft. I checked my spam too. I was really looking forward to doing this draft thing. I guess i'll call that number mentioned above tomorrow. (later on today)

What a bunch of pansies! I got the first email too but they failed to send me one for today. I was busy with Foams today and I didn't think about it. Finish Line needs to get their act together!

The draft email idea was so stupid :smh: and all over the place, some got the emails and some didn't. If they only allow winner circle ppl to enter the draft then they should just post the form under your WC account, and you have log in to the FNL website to fill up. That way, all WC member can fill up the form and make sure em only enter once. I'm gonna give up on this draft thing, and focus on other ways to get the shoes.

The draft email idea was so stupid :smh: and all over the place, some got the emails and some didn't. If they only allow winner circle ppl to enter the draft then they should just post the form under your WC account, and you have log in to the FNL website to fill up. That way, all WC member can fill up the form and make sure em only enter once. I'm gonna give up on this draft thing, and focus on other ways to get the shoes.
This.

The draft email idea was so stupid
mean.gif
and all over the place, some got the emails and some didn't. If they only allow winner circle ppl to enter the draft then they should just post the form under your WC account, and you have log in to the FNL website to fill up. That way, all WC member can fill up the form and make sure em only enter once. I'm gonna give up on this draft thing, and focus on other ways to get the shoes.
This..... or better yet no raffle or lottery crap at all and let the local stores do what the other's are doing tickets or FCFS.  So much in this thread about Nike and Jordan Brand but when you get to the logistics, It is not them... it's their retailers.  Jordan Brand/Nike saw their money a long time ago when these shoes were sold in bulk to these retailers with instructions to not sell before release date.  Since they are a general release no instructions were given to impose a raffle or lottery.  The only money Nike will make on release day is off the shoes sold directly from their website in which you know they want it as quick as they can get it, hence the 2 pair per person limit.  No one else is allowing us to purchase more than one pair unless it's a hook-up.  These are general release shoes for heaven's sake...Next year be prepared for a raffle on almost every limited QS that drops..... imagine how many clowns are going to tie up pairs with no money to buy them....and then here comes the FNL employees who lost their draft circling these pairs like vultures to scoop these pairs up
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
everyone who is supposed to receive this email and hasn't go check your spam folder. I just checked mine, and it was sent to me yesterday afternoon at 6:50 pm.

The funny thing is with this email stuff.......I BEEN had a winners circle acct. Never even got the initial email....smh

Just got off the phone with fnl cust serv. according to lady i spoke with, they are making a list consisting of everyones name, wc #, and email addy who didnt get the email and they are gonna send the email to that list sometime today. she wasnt able to tell me when it was going out but im assuming later on today after thousands of people call and get on this list. All i know is if i dont get it by 8pm est, im calling back until 10pm or i get the email.

Hope that helps. And if youre planning on calling, my wait time was only about 10 mins but im sure that will change

The most my local spots have is 12! It may be true like others have said. This may be a hard release for some. It appears only the big cities are getting the big lots of shoes.

Oh. And my email from finishline came through at 8:40 last night. I'm not going to enter though. I don't want to take away from anybody chance since I already have 2 on lock

I can't even get a call through to the # listed on Finishline's website. Anyone else having this problem?

So bogus. Says the number is non working. I did send them an email. I'll call again later

I was going to suggest try calling finishline directly but that is their direct number. Finishline needs to get their act together. Wonder why their direct number goes down all of the sudden.

its simply ridiculous how a multimillion dollar company cant put a simple shoe release together without any problems. they make things more difficult for us and for themselves. Champs/FL/FA isnt having any issues with a simple ticket pass out system that fnl could have simply put in place. Instead they choose to set up an elaborate email process with a drawing system that is most likely flawed in every fashion and is inefficient and unproductive. Sorry for the rant, its just so fcking frustrating. Just hoping to be able to get my champs and fl tickets tomorrow with no issues

I can't even get a call through to the # listed on Finishline's website. Anyone else having this problem?

I had this problem, but I called again right after. Got through after being on hold for about 45 minutes and then finally talked to them. As someone earlier stated, we are getting on a list and they will be sending out the emails to everyone on that list.

Tons of people was hitting them up on their FB page and leaving their WC# there. I was wondering if that would help?

DIdn't get my Draft email until 3 AM CST this morning after emailing them a few hours early; don't know if that helped but did get it/

Last edited:
I believe you can also DM Finishline's twitter account with your Name, Email, and WC# and they'll get you on the list.

Back
Top Bottom