Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

why yall sweating a email so bad when it don't even guarantee you a shoe. way more options better then crying over email...pay resell;preorder;wait for ticket;online. all better options then crying about an email imo

Cats are mad salty over not getting this Draft Email... Just wait until 95% of us don't get the LUCKY email on Monday, dudes are gonna have anxiety attacks. Poor lil fellas :smokin

Went back to check my fnl profile and it now shows the email notifications is unchecked. But then why did I receive the email from them explaining the draft? Fnl messed up on this one. I'm going to HOH tomorrow to enter the raffle. I'm also taking my wife with me.

why yall sweating a email so bad when it don't even guarantee you a shoe. way more options better then crying over email...pay resell;preorder;wait for ticket;online. all better options then crying about an email imo
yea i agree with ur statement when u said in your opinion, and thats about all i agree with

noones crying, and u really think ppl are simply putting all their efforts into just this fnl raffle? u must be kidding.

its simply ridiculous how a multimillion dollar company cant put a simple shoe release together without any problems. they make things more difficult for us and for themselves. Champs/FL/FA isnt having any issues with a simple ticket pass out system that fnl could have simply put in place. Instead they choose to set up an elaborate email process with a drawing system that is most likely flawed in every fashion and is inefficient and unproductive. Sorry for the rant, its just so fcking frustrating. Just hoping to be able to get my champs and fl tickets tomorrow with no issues
Checkmate!!!! Damn bro the truth has to be spoken, I never received said email either, smh

This has become insane
I'd rather pay $300 on eBay then deal with all this craziness

be real careful with ebay. there are a ton of early release/fake pairs out there trying to pass for legit. ive seen a few and they are very hard to distinguish imo. The fakes have gotten really good unfortunately.

yea i agree with ur statement when u said in your opinion, and thats about all i agree with

noones crying, and u really think ppl are simply putting all their efforts into just this fnl raffle? u must be kidding.
Don't even listen to that dude.  He is on his second account this week.  Even if he didn't put Gucci84 in every user name, you'd still be able to tell from the stupid **** he says.

Why worry about an email from a verified retailer that is 100% selling legit shoes at retail when you can go meet idiots like this guy on a street corner with $400 cash in your pocket (oh yeah, double retail cost, why worry??), and a 50% chance of getting a legit pair, and a 80% chance of having to kick his *** for trying to hold ya up?

But yo, he "got that CG9 raffle ticket last week, who wanna buy it for $230 cuz he don't even want em"  Posting that twice got him banned at the beginning of the week with another Gucci84 screen name. 

Soooooo They Don't Send Out Emails To What Looks Like Half The Damn WC Members, Tell Us To Call A Specific Number, And Now That Number Doesn't Even Work When You Call :stoneface:

This Company Is A JOKE!!!

Certainly Won't Be Putting All My Eggs In Their Basket!

It'll Be Interesting To See The Amount Of Pairs Left After This "Draft" Process On RD Based On Glitches In Their System Alone :lol:

For my NYC heads who don't mind getting your pockets raped

J & M Sneakers on Myrtle Avenue has a FSR of 11's - $380

Casual Town on Myrtle Avenue - $450

Message the FNL facebook page with your name, email, and WC#.  I got a reply in 6 minutes saying "thanks, you can expect to receive your email sometime this evening."  I DM'd the info to their twitter 30 mins before that and never heard anything back, maybe the person running the FB is getting less requests and can get through to yours quicker.

Last edited:
But yo, he "got that CG9 raffle ticket last week, who wanna buy it for $230 cuz he don't even want em"  Posting that twice got him banned at the beginning of the week with another Gucci84 screen name. 
haha c'mon man

On a positive note, has anyone had any luck calling the fnl # in the past hr?  Im debating calling up using my wife's acct #, she didnt get the email either

Been out the loop for a couple years now. What the hell is going on? RSVP tweets tickets. So lost feel so old right now. Can't go on at midnight and try my luck? What's the online process like now?

Been out the loop for a couple years now. What the hell is going on? RSVP tweets tickets. So lost feel so old right now. Can't go on at midnight and try my luck? What's the online process like now?
dang dude, youre a lil late to the party but your best chance is hitting up your FL/Champs/FA stores and ask them about their process tomorrow.  Most stores are passing out tickets btwn 9-5 and some are doing raffles. NTs are having rsvp on twitter (worst option). Or you can just cop online at 8am on the 21st.

Something to tie y'all over. Busted these when I went to cop the CG IX's. May put these in retirement after I cop next week. But they are so damn comfortable. Hope the ones dropping are close in comfort and fit

I was going to suggest try calling finishline directly but that is their direct number. Finishline needs to get their act together. Wonder why their direct number goes down all of the sudden.

still can't get through by calling and I can't get the guy on twitter to follow me so I can DM him my WC info. So frustrating

Back
Top Bottom