Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Man, its a long story.

Was almost left homeless.

:smh:

But its all good, things are getting better (family issues, more like girly issues).

So, with a more strategic approach, I believe I still support my aKICKtion (props to jumpmanbombastic).

Will have to be more careful.

Decided not to make another thread about it, so if you wanna know more, inbox me.

Just know that I'll be here (much to some disapproval) a little bit longer.

:smile:

not gonna read through all this madness, but can someone post a pic of toddler sz 11c? thank you

Got my draft invite thingy, but I might not use it even if I get a spot. ****** are too thirsty where I live, so I might just try online. If I get them great, if I don't, oh well. 

I just got off the phone with the FNL lady and she stated that I should receive an email by the 17th. The 18th will be the cut-off for registering.

Man, its a long story.
But its all good, things are getting better (family issues, more like girly issues).
So, with a more strategic approach, I believe I still support my aKICKtion (props to jumpmanbombastic).
Decided not to make another thread about it, so if you wanna know more, inbox me.

:smokin

I would love to get some feedback from other Bay Area Nter's who try to call. See if you get a different response? Maybe I got kids who didn't know anything? It would be greatly appreciated >D

I also plan to keep calling back. Not giving up after 1 measly call....

I tried to get an answer from their Twitter, but they gave me the run around. Is their twitter run by the same kids lying or what? lol

im not planning to try oakridge or eastridge, but i just got off the phone with great mall and they'll be doing it.

So wait, the only raffle option in the entire South Bay is Great Mall? This is some major B.S.

i doubt it, especially for those malls or even the hoh in valleyfair. either the people working those stores are lying, they're clueless about it, or maybe the mall might do a different procedure.

southland did a mallwide raffle which assigned a winning ticket to a certain store, including shoe palace and shiekhs. the champs there did a separate raffle. might wanna check the mall's website or call their security office.

Someone mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I'm pretty sure that the fact that FNL reverted back to their old site after debuting their new site not too long ago might be the reason many accounts don't work anymore and emails failed to send out.

Raffle tickets, RSVP's, Camping, I dunno how people do it. Your best bet is to find a good connect or a reliable source that you can cop from early or on release day. The extra $100 is piece of mind from all this madness.

I had the fnl email just sitting in one of my old yahoo mail accounts. Almost missed out assuming I wouldn't even get an email. Sure as hell was not about to start calling fnl to get one. Forgot I joined that winners circle thing like in 09. Entered the draft and it was easy. Not holding my breath though with the way they're (fnl) doing it. Guess we'll see what happens. From what I know, fnl never gets alot of size runs. Would be nice to win a pair though. :smokin

Last edited:
laugh.gif
this is crazier then the concord release you guys are loosing your minds
We haven't even scratched the surface yet lol

I just got off the phone with the FNL lady and she stated that I should receive an email by the 17th. The 18th will be the cut-off for registering.

This doesn't sound right. You might want to call and speak to someone else. Those dates are when they notify you if you won.

Man, its a long story.

Good to hear, glad things are working out.

This guarantee tix situation is purely not in favor of the average shoe head!!' I mean now any tom **** and harry will be there trying to score a tix and flip the tix. Now to be a reseller you don't even need front capital to buy the kicks just show up empty handed with a lot of time.......... With friends n fam! SMH

This guarantee tix situation is purely not in favor of the average shoe head!!' I mean now any tom **** and harry will be there trying to score a tix and flip the tix. Now to be a reseller you don't even need front capital to buy the kicks just show up empty handed with a lot of time.......... With friends n fam! SMH

If they stick to the one ticket per-person and name on ticket must match id. It will be hard to flip the ticket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom