Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anyone in Charlotte know how concord mills is looking? I'll be heading up there in a couple hours
It was flooded with a bunch of kids talking about waiting around until Footaction starts giving out tickets at 10. A line started outside by the mall by the footaction entrance but by the time I left security had cleared that out.  

It was flooded with a bunch of kids talking about waiting around until Footaction starts giving out tickets at 10. A line started outside by the mall by the footaction entrance but by the time I left security had cleared that out.  

So is everyone just waiting in their whips?

I was looking at some of the pairs before I left, my pair looks great.

Made sure I chose the best pair of my size.

I am pretty sure I am not getting a FNL email..

I am not sure what there problem was, but please tell me I am not alone.
I have been registered for a very long time and my email and everything was correct. I have email's clicked on my account so I should have gotten it. I got the GMP draft a while back. I am kinda upset, I even called FNL waited on hold and doubled check and they said I was gonna get an email. Check spam folders everything..

If anyone has any insight.. please let me know.

can you PM me your emails link? so i can see if i can get in since mine STILL doesn't work..
Bro I figured it out. look at the web address in the browser box. Find your wc number in the address and delete the space between the last number of your wc and the "&" symbol
Good looks my dude.

Usually I'd catch something right away dealing with this kind of stuff on a daily basis at work, lol.

Now to figure out how the hell I'm going to get to FNL before the cutoff if I win.  Trade bait FTW.
laugh.gif

I have been registered for a very long time and my email and everything was correct. I have email's clicked on my account so I should have gotten it. I got the GMP draft a while back. I am kinda upset, I even called FNL waited on hold and doubled check and they said I was gonna get an email. Check spam folders everything..
You should have messaged them on Facebook with your WC #, name, and email address, but they won't be sending out any more emails.

Draft complete!!! Shady *** FNL... I hate dealing with these guys on anything but I'll take my chances for these. 

Can someone PM me the link from finishline without WC number
i am still waiting for mine i want to give it a try
THANKS A LOT

Last edited:
anyone know spots that are doing guaranteed shoes with raffle or fcfs in the bay area/daly city? I know most FL are doing raffles, and shieks is fcfs.

wow this is some f'd up ish, why can't they send out any more emails? not like its everyone else's fault.

my link didn't work originally but now it does.

Might have a connect come through from Hong Kong :nerd: Shipping is OD, so will have my mom pick it up when she goes back in March/April..

That is if I can get my hands on a pair.

SAME SITUATION HERE BUT I'M NOT SWEATING IT. I'M ALMOST 100% POSITIVE I WILL GET A PAIR FROM NDC FRIDAY MORNING.

Manhattan or all boroughs?

i think its safe to assume all of brooklyn stores with tickets have lines, i drove by a couple of them and the longest line that i saw is the one at kings plaza :x
bay parkway has maybe 30 so far between the footlocker and footaction
sunset park...ughhh not pretty

Last edited:
i think its safe to assume all of brooklyn stores with tickets have lines, i drove by a couple of them and the longest line that i saw is the one at kings plaza :x
bay parkway has maybe 30 so far between the footlocker and footaction
sunset park...ughhh not pretty

im not even gonna try with the whole footlocker ticket thing, will be too hectic

If I got lucky on NDC for the stealth foams then it should be somewhat easier for these come Friday morning

Back
Top Bottom