Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Gonna call about the email tomorrow.

I've spent close to 7k in one of their stores this year and if I don't get an email they won't see another penny from me.

i used my dads wc account and he probs atleast $100-300 a month at finishline so they prob sent it to members who spend a lot. cause im entered, but the wc account is in my dads name and i used my name. so well see.
uhh, sorry man you're wrong with that idea. Got the email and entered and I've spent between $100-$150 FOR THE YEAR. A fourth of that was with winner circles rewards!

Damnit, no FNL email. Oh well, I like copping from the comfort of my bed over running around NYC with everyone else. Been pretty lucky recently, hopefully it will continue.

Just drive by south shore plazw in Braintree MA about 120 people In line they handing out tickets at 8 AM

Last edited:
guess ill stick with twitter rsvp, if mercer does this im good, been streaking with them recently

Got an email from them with the classic "We're all about finishing here, but it looks like you left something behind in your cart."

roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't help but to laugh at how much of a joke they are lol.  As long as they keep sending me $20 rewards I'll laugh it off lol.

Was gonna go out for tickets but not after hearing all this :lol:

Will stay home warm and cop online.

Damn , so people are actually camping out to get their hands on a ticket ?

probably for guaranteed tickets. Same crap as camping out for past releases. Nobody is standing in line for raffle tickets, I HOPE. The world should definitely end if people are camping for raffle tickets. F it, take us all now.

ticket system is suppose to eliminate camping on release day, guess they dont give a crap if you camp out a week before they release :nerd:

I knew it wasn't going to be as easy as it was for the black and red 4s . I wasn't even going to try to get a ticket from anywhere because a local shoe boutique said they had me covered

ticket system is suppose to eliminate camping on release day, guess they dont give a crap if you camp out a week before they release :nerd:

it helps slightly, not as many ppl know about the tickets which lowers the amount of ppl going out for tickets. This is just a temporary solution though

I knew it wasn't going to be as easy as it was for the black and red 4s . I wasn't even going to try to get a ticket from anywhere because a local shoe boutique said they had me covered

yeah for these i might just pay extra (still debating if i want em enough) and sell it if i get lucky via twitter rsvp, thats the best bet for ppl if they really want the xi's

I dont think this whole process was really thought out. Higher ups met for 10 minutes and said lets mess with everyone and have a ticket system

These really shouldn't be too difficult to cop if you know some people. Stores are getting MASSIVE quantities, I'm just waiting to see how all of this lottery stuff plays out, could possibly be really good or really bad.

Back
Top Bottom