Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

AND PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE US WHEN WE SAY FINISHLINE IS THE WORSE OF THE ONLINE RETAILERS :lol: . THEY CAN'T EVEN HANDLE SENDING OUT EMAILS.

GOD BLESS THOSE WHO ARE RELYING ON THEM COME FRIDAY MORNING.

IN-STORE THEY ARE COOL BUT ONLINE.... :smh:

All i know its dumb as hell to put a date on when you had to sign up

If i hit em up now and im a WC member. Shouldnt be a prob if i signed up the 12th

Seems like those who were able to submit their draft entry to FNL will have a high percentage of getting an RSVP, especially for smaller cities/towns. I've seen more complaints about people not getting the email than those who were successful in submitting for the drawing by a landslide. I haven't read of that many NTers getting the email.

Who knows though, after all it is FNL and they are one of the most unorganized retail companies ever.

All i know its dumb as hell to put a date on when you had to sign up
If i hit em up now and im a WC member. Shouldnt be a prob if i signed up the 12th

Had to sign up before the 10th. They said they wouldn't be sending out anymore emails.

I feel sorry for you living in Hburg, Valley Mall only has a FNL and they are only probably getting a FSR or so. I go to JMU so I know how painful it must be for you lol.

Seems like your best bet would be online. Good luck!

Honestly.. what gets me upset about this the most. Once a week for the last year I have been getting finishlines weekly email about their promotions and whatever... but no draft email.

Yeah man last time for concords they soldthe only sz13 to an employee.

When i went in and asked they acted all shady too

Could do charlottesville, but i have no clue how anything is there. Never been to that mall

Got lucky with concords last year with two sep orders and just got the stealths friday.

Just gotta pray for ndc i guess

Honestly.. what gets me upset about this the most. Once a week for the last year I have been getting finishlines weekly email about their promotions and whatever... but no draft email.

THE FUNNY THING IS THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET A DRAFT EMAIL WILL PROBABLY GET EMAILS AFTER THE RELEASE ABOUT SOME CRAP THEY WANT YOU TO COME IN AND BUY :lol:

BEFORE THEY EVEN ANNOUNCED THE DRAFT, I GOT AN EMAIL FROM THEM A DAY BEFORE

Fck it ****** camping in their cars at FTL by my house that's in walking distance. I'm just going to the mall tomorrow when it opens at 10 am .

If I strike out online, don't get picked in the draft, don't receive a guaranteed ticket 2mrw, or my boy in socal comes up short I'll be convinced that it wasn't meant for me to have these. I won't eem be mad unless I find out about some shady business. I personally prefer the raffle method over the guaranteed ticket method(aka campout) because it gives everyone a chance (especially those with jobs or other things to do) but it is what it is and I can't do much about it. We all have a choice, either contribute to the system and take your chances or don't contribute to the system and say F the shoes. I hope everybody on here can get a pair tho.

It seems that the ones who got the draft entry will more than likely have a higher percentage of getting the kicks than those that never got it, Finish Line need to step it up, I remember back in the day in the 90's when we got the J's through word of mouth or having an eastbay catalogue but now these technology is messin up the way we shop our kicks. I have a feeling I'm a pay over retail price cuz this was my first pair of Jordans back in 96 when I was 16.... I just want everyone to be safe in the streets when getting these kicks, I don't know anybody on here personally but I would like to see y'all make it through and chat up on here sayin y'all got the kicks safe and sound

People still on facebook saying wheres my email. Um....... Time limits over why are u still saying this? Damn i wasnt around for da concord release they wernt my thing to be honest. Are people really trippen aginst logic and reality. Man dudes in parking lots of 500 plus people and number 499 knowing damn well u arent getting any kicks. Sad part it be a grown a man number 499. Damn people calm down and dont live in ignorance helps with the salt A.K.A highblood pressure!

And people tripping cuz some real shoe heads r gonna miss out onthe draft for a buncha whack reasons and youngins over hyping shoes they will sell

Time limit time limit. Words i never thought i would hear associated with a show release.

The link doesn't matter. It won't work unless it was sent to you. The only way it could possibly be beneficial for someone is if they accidentally deleted the email... because if your WC number isn't in the system to receive the email, it won't let you enter it.

AND on top of that... the link takes you to a page that says "Oh Snap!... You're too late." now. Doesn't seem like the time was extended like so many FNL reps said... of course, the time extension may only apply to the new emails that they sent out today (and hopefully tomorrow... still have hope for mine).

And I agree... if you managed to get in on this stupid FNL "draft", you have to like your chances.

Last edited:
Went to my location due to some line info I was given, and I just busted a u-turn and bit the bullet of paying a bit extra for them. Was not standing out there tonight,especially since it WILL rain tomorrow in NYC.

I just got an email in the spam folder from Finishline at 12:30am est. It wasn't about the draft though. Smh, Finishline definitely be trollin'. Oh well, i'm going to ride around town and collect some raffle tickets tomorrow. Good luck to everyone.

Oh u werent around for that? What a surprise.
I Probably been a member here since u were in diapers.

since the internet wasn't invented yet i doubt that. I just don't like concord shocker "someone who doesn't like concords" i mean i buy what i like and they did appeal to me. These they do cause i had them when i was in school and i thought they were cool!

I am pretty sure I am not getting a FNL email..
I am not sure what there problem was, but please tell me I am not alone.
I have been registered for a very long time and my email and everything was correct. I have email's clicked on my account so I should have gotten it. I got the GMP draft a while back. I am kinda upset, I even called FNL waited on hold and doubled check and they said I was gonna get an email. Check spam folders everything..
If anyone has any insight.. please let me know.
Just take the L like I did. I never got the draft email and I did everything they ask for per their draft rules. I even got their lame draft email announcing the draft details and that "since I was already a Winners Circle member, I'll receive an invite to the Finishline Draft on 12/14." I'm not too bummed because I think there will be plenty of opportunity to cop these shoes on release date.

Last edited:
i used my dads wc account and he probs atleast $100-300 a month at finishline so they prob sent it to members who spend a lot. cause im entered, but the wc account is in my dads name and i used my name. so well see.

Back
Top Bottom