Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just called my local FTL's. They're doing a ticket giveaway @ 5PM, today.

This is crazy...

Hope I get my ticket & I'll just pick them up Friday before work.

I wonder did Nike.com make a mistake my stating that the XI's are a 2 per a customer online??? Cuz, last week the said the Stealth Foams were gonna be 2 limit than turned around and said 1 limit 2 days before release

I am thinking stealthy were more limited than XI will be. If what people are reporting in numbers it may be similar to the quantities of a IV black/red.

Well just entered the ftl raffle..champs is doing size tickets at 7pm  so i will be going back..we cant line up they said till 7 but F that i'm going about 5. then i asked dude how many pairs they had and dude just said we gotta enough.. so wish me luck i allready know it's gonna be hell on earth 
laugh.gif

Finish Line is ridiculous.... so I call in and they say, "We are resetting the draft and more emails will be going out and the deadline has been extended until tomorrow." I say "Thats not what twitter and FB says...... the guy says hold on, comes back to the phone "You are right, sir.. the draft is over and no more emails will be sent out"...

Really? You mean they dont send corporate memos (emails) to inform their reps? FNL IS A JOKE. :smh:

In the future you might want to call or stop by your spots earlier in the week

Yes dad.

I don't live in that area anymore and will be visiting the day these drop. I just was told by a friend that there is a Champs there. So just got the info this morning.

Last edited:
Just called the FTL's in my area. They're doing the 5PM ticket giveaway.

This is going to be crazy...

Hopefully, I'll be able to get a ticket & get the XI's before work, on Friday.

It has begun my brother is camped out at a mall in the ATL and its already like 60 DEEP most people out their with kids in strollers or holding them. To make it worse sevral people said they dont have money yet but tixs are free so why not. He said, "they were like if i cant buy it i will just find someone and "mule" them." (Meaning find someone they know and charge 25-100 plus just to pick them up with there money. WTF
Daaamn thats a new one, standing on line with no money SMH. PPL with their kids on line in the cold should just have their children taken away by social services

Last edited:
PPL with their kids on line in the cold should just have their children taken away by social services
There was a girl last year (Concord XI Release) w/ her baby in line...she had him in one of those strap on holders...that's how small the baby was...in the cold, getting smashed by the people in line.

People were like "She has a baby, BACK UP..." A dude said "Oh well, shouldn't have bought him out here, I'm still getting my J's." LMAO.

People are IDIOTS! Why would they want to get a ticket to SELL for? They write down your info on your ID and match it with the Ticket.  You can't sell your ******g tickets! SMH.....

FL and FA were supposed to hand out tickets in my area around 8am, kids were lined up hours beforehand. Apparently, they cancelled the ticket giveaway lol

Daaamn thats a new one, standing on line with no money SMH. PPL with their kids on line in the cold should just have their children taken away by social services

Man bring ur kids so u can get two tixs or there! SMH ur there with 3 toddlers like i need a size 10,12,13 i have 3 people here. Smh kids can't spell jordan much less care what they are!

Got to the mall this morning, prob around 100 people there. Kids hiding in bushes and just strait loosing their minds. It was just chaos, people acting like animals. After about a half hour I decided this is just not for me anymore. I was ashamed to be there and just embarrassed. So I left. Ill just try Ndc, not that serious. Worst case scenario I save $200.

Man bring ur kids so u can get two tixs or there! SMH ur there with 3 toddlers like i need a size 10,12,13 i have 3 people here. Smh kids can't spell jordan much less care what they are!

maybe they are actually trying to get 3 pairs for christmas gifts??? Do you think the next man will really tell you if you if they have money? hell i know i wouldnt...

Just some food for thought...

NYC ..Can someone tell me how Times Sq and 34th are looking? I'm not with the buffoonery of waiting on cheese lines to get some kicks.

maybe they are actually trying to get 3 pairs for christmas gifts??? Do you think the next man will really tell you if you if they have money? hell i know i wouldnt...
Just some food for thought...

Sorry for dub post. U rite. My real point tho is no one should be exposed to cold and waiting out side for something they truly may not care about and have no say so other wise. If u had a small child would make them wait out side for something their not going to use tho? I mean hey if u can get 10 pairs so be it if u got da $$$ but making a human being that has no say so be placed in harsh environment in some places is damn right criminal

The closest FTL to me here in North Texas said they were passing out tickets at 5. Called em this morning at about 10:45AM and the employee said they've all been passed out. Whatever. **** em I'll stick to Nike RSVP and NDC.

Got to the mall this morning, prob around 100 people there. Kids hiding in bushes and just strait loosing their minds. It was just chaos, people acting like animals. After about a half hour I decided this is just not for me anymore. I was ashamed to be there and just embarrassed. So I left. Ill just try Ndc, not that serious. Worst case scenario I save $200.

Respect Bro.

Lmao

Back
Top Bottom