Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

so you guys are saying theres lines just for a raffle ticket?! Are you serious.

And dont let them instagram fools deter you. Most are getting reserved pairs in hopes of having someone buy them before RD. They'll have to abandon those pairs when they dont have the money to buy 10 pairs of shoes.
Me too.. I'm a person who believes that "If you have something of great quality and you take good care of it, you'll have it forever."
I spend good money on my shoes, and expect to keep them clean while wearing them and enjoying them at the same time. Some people just have no care in the world for the nice things they have.. but hey. All the more necks to break when I wear my pairs from '07 that still look DS clean and theirs look like they were walkin through Chewbacca s***. 
smokin.gif

EDIT: 2,000th post 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Jordan XI Annual Salt Week this week. For sure some of you dudes will not get pairs and come right back here come next week complaining how unfair life is. :smh:

Me too.. I'm a person who believes that "If you have something of great quality and you take good care of it, you'll have it forever."
I spend good money on my shoes, and expect to keep them clean while wearing them and enjoying them at the same time. Some people just have no care in the world for the nice things they have.. but hey. All the more necks to break when I wear my pairs from '07 that still look DS clean and theirs look like they were walkin through Chewbacca s***. :smokin
EDIT: 2,000th post :nthat:

"All the more necks to break" :smh:

Glad I decided to stop into North Park instead of the Galleria. Got there and there was about 30 heads in front and they were all little feet cats. Gave away guaranteed tickets at 10am at HOH and they still had a lot when I left.

Wow finishline is garbage. I called them yesterday to see why I didn't get the draft and WHY MY ACCOUNT IS CLOSED. I still receive their emails and my last order was the concords. They can't find my record at all except for my order but told me they would get me on the draft. But now I obviously can't cause they closed it and my winner's circle points are probably gone

I spend good money on my shoes, and expect to keep them clean while wearing them and enjoying them at the same time. Some people just have no care in the world for the nice things they have.. but hey. All the more necks to break when I wear my pairs from '07 that still look DS clean and theirs look like they were walkin through Chewbacca s***. :smokin
EDIT: 2,000th post :nthat:
It's a great feeling to rock a pair of few year old retros that still look great :smokin . And it's not exactly hard to keep shoes looking nice while still enjoying them, I'm not saying walk like a duck or use those stupid "sole savers." Of course they're your shoes and you can beat them if you want. But would you buy a nice car and then go fast over speed bumps scraping it up, run into curbs and bump into stuff, and never get it washed? Of course you wouldn't. It's more out of pride and personal enjoyment for me than impressing others. Congrats on the 2000th post fam 8)

Finish line....horrible. I loved the Winners Circle idea since I've been a member for a long time. Got an email about a week ago with the new rules. Received a ton of "free shipping" promotion emails all week. The one email Im waiting for never arrives in my inbox or spam. Now the draft is closed? This company runs like sh*t.

I have yet to see any madness in my area over the upcoming XI release.  The HOH usually tapes up a couple of signs outside of the store that state the procedure for the release.  That's cool cause it cuts down on the nonsense.  However, I've never been at the mall camped out hours before it opened.   I'm grown with a wife and 2 kids and losing time away from them for a pair of shoes or anything so trivial just isn't worth it.  

If I can get them I will and if I can't I'm certain that life will go on.  
happy.gif

Who in Houston can update on be lines, ticket give outs or anything else. I remember being in a 200+ line as a kid in 2001 to sti have to get a half size too small... Slackin

Finish line....horrible. I loved the Winners Circle idea since I've been a member for a long time. Got an email about a week ago with the new rules. Received a ton of "free shipping" promotion emails all week. The one email Im waiting for never arrives in my inbox or spam. Now the draft is closed? This company runs like sh*t.
did you have your "emails" notifications turned on in your Winners Circle preferences? that might be why...

SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME!

You're part of the problem. 

There are actually people out there who buy the shoes for their intended purpose...TO BALL in.

You guys are mad suspect wanting to impress other males, "breaking necks". 
You actually ball in retro Jordans? No thanks Jeff lol.

Jordans in the late 2000's = Crack in the 80's...I'm totally convinced now

Son!!!!! How every footlocker i went to last week said they were handing out tickets today at 5pm, but come today Im checking all the spots and tickets have been given out in most footlockers since 12. They all keep saying the lines were too long so they just handed them out. 34th street is my last option cause i heard its looking crazy on forty deuce already

Back
Top Bottom