Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just came from greenbrier mall and it was about 300 people in line. I didn't have a chance. Wish it were a raffle instead.

Last edited:
Got a size 8 on lock from guaranteed ticket from footaction anyone looking to trade for a size 8.5 or 9?

All the websites are gonna crash because everyone who won the raffle or got the g-ticket is going to be online as well trying to dub and trip up. MADNESS! 

Anyone know what the Champs at Roseville Galleria is doing? FCFS or tickets?

Last edited:
thats whats im saying man im 25 but this is not only fing wit me my mental but making me feel old ,

Same here 25 as well and im just like im not call of work for kicks. If i want that bad use the money from work and pay over retail 9 hours in line my legs would just say f u and walk off with out my torso. Also its going to rain in ATL. Pissh imma show up 1.5-2hours before and see PM if you find out anything new while ur out son!

Back in 2009 & 2010 for the space jams and cool greys I walked into this mall MONDOWMIN at 10am and walked right out.. ever since the concords its been a zoo...smfh.. glad I didn't show up for this one..

The hype has always been around. Even before the jams and concords.

For some reason the Space Jams are just stuck in my mind as one of the craziest releases, idk what it is but I was never used to that type of hype until '09

Why are people saying its crazy to camp for a ticket that garuntees you a pair on the release day? Needless to say I'm lined up at a FTL in northern va it's filled up now I think

Same here 25 as well and im just like im not call of work for kicks. If i want that bad use the money from work and pay over retail 9 hours in line my legs would just say f u and walk off with out my torso. Also its going to rain in ATL. Pissh imma show up 1.5-2hours before and see PM if you find out anything new while ur out son!
most def , i will bro i feel u man its ugly out here , im getting out right now will holla at you

This is What it's Looking down Here at My HOH their bout to pass out Guaranteed Tickets & Only Waited in Line for 3hrs [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Smh damn shame...most of those in line probably don't even know what season Michael Jordan wore the OGs or which championship

just came back from putting my name in raffles.  no stores around here giving away guaranteed tickets

I wonder did Nike.com make a mistake my stating that the XI's are a 2 per a customer online??? Cuz, last week the said the Stealth Foams were gonna be 2 limit than turned around and said 1 limit 2 days before release

Online or bust for me. Entered the FNL draft but won't even matter because I just reread the email and it says I have until 10am to pick up my kicks? What type of BS is this? Let's punish people who actually are responsible and have jobs. Hoping this was a typo smh

Back
Top Bottom