Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

wow i am pissed off...so i called yesterday and they told me people werent allowed to line up until 4pm..apparently people have been lined up since 6am and its 30 deep and they only have 20 pairs..
mean.gif

i suggest all my westcoast people head out right now, these fools are idiots.

After what I just witnessed at the mall I'm done with these releases. Grown men pushing women and kids to get in line. Actually felt embarrassed to be there so I just left.

it seems as thought many stores passed out tickets before 5pm because they knew the lines would get worse as the day goes forward

it avoids a thousand people in line and people going crazy

people are funny because if your way in the back of the line do u really think u will get a pair

stores don't receive 30-40 pairs of the same size

r

Honestly u are correct! The average kid doesn't think that way. Or adult that doesn't have a bank account or access to computer on RD morn. They cant cop online so the hopeless dream it is. Honestly hopeless for some of us online as well. Sad but true!

After what I just witnessed at the mall I'm done with these releases. Grown men pushing women and kids to get in line. Actually felt embarrassed to be there so I just left.

really? damn. I would have left too. Exactly why I dont mess with blkfriday either.

Yea man it was crazy. They weren't letting anyone line up until 3:00 pm so when the manager came out the store with the stack of tickets all hell broke out. At least 100+ people all ran to line up. It was chaos to say the least.

baybrook htx gave out tickets early last night...200 ppl were in line or so they say. game is complete out of funk 
mean.gif

Me too.. I'm a person who believes that "If you have something of great quality and you take good care of it, you'll have it forever."
I spend good money on my shoes, and expect to keep them clean while wearing them and enjoying them at the same time. Some people just have no care in the world for the nice things they have.. but hey. All the more necks to break when I wear my pairs from '07 that still look DS clean and theirs look like they were walkin through Chewbacca s***. :smokin
EDIT: 2,000th post :nthat:

so you guys are saying theres lines just for a raffle ticket?! Are you serious.

And dont let them instagram fools deter you. Most are getting reserved pairs in hopes of having someone buy them before RD. They'll have to abandon those pairs when they dont have the money to buy 10 pairs of shoes.

Problem is JB sneakers are not quality and these new retros are not for balling just like NSW.
Any word from Queens Center Mall? I cant see management letting in so many ppl and blocking all the other stores

why is the quality not good enough to ball in? i see nba athletes play in retro's every game
this whole bad quality thing is funny with you guys. you guys buy them take a magnifying glass and look for glue stains :rofl: then post on here "OMG i cant wear my j's someone might laugh at me if they lay on the ground stare at my shoes for 5 minutes and find this glue stain!!" and if the quality is so bad to y'all why are you still coping? is it because its cool to do now?is it because the quality isn't as bad as you say?

Went to footaction and put my name in for the raffle. I was there a good 30 mins just checking out some other shoes and some gear, just to see if anyone else came up to get their name in the raffle. No one else did. So I hope thats a good sign. Im in Tulsa btw. All these stories from everyone on here makes me think I have a slim shot of getting a pair via the raffle. Looks like I will be trying to get them online .

why is the quality not good enough to ball in? i see nba athletes play in retro's every game
this whole bad quality thing is funny with you guys. you guys buy them take a magnifying glass and look for glue stains :rofl: then post on here "OMG i cant wear my j's someone might laugh at me if they lay on the ground stare at my shoes for 5 minutes and find this glue stain!!" and if the quality is so bad to y'all why are you still coping? is it because its cool to do now?is it because the quality isn't as bad as you say?
:rofl: :rofl:

Entered the raffle via email from FNL, that's about I'll I'm doing for these. Don't even care either way because with up'd prices and ****** quality these releases are getting harder and harder to pull the trigger on for me.

Athletes have insoles and whatnot specially made for them to ball in Jordans. A lot of the recent retros have little to no padding and kill my feet after a full day in them sometimes.

NBA players get altered versions of shoes, different cushioning, different colorways, etc.
I don't see what's wrong with expecting top quality for top dollar, but I will agree, some folks do take it too far.

Anyone know when fnl is suppose to notify you via if you won the draft?

The 18th idk if there sending out the classic "sorry you didnt win emails" they need to cause there Facebook and twitter like now will be in shambles. Also, knowing FNL they way they handled the actual emails u better hope to god u get the u won email son. They better send rejection emails they going to have all kinds of horror stories! CANT WAIT SMH....

This blows I've been wanting these since I was a freshman in high school back in 96. I was to poor to get a pair, I was rocking Everlasts from Kmart back then, lol. Looks like its going to be impossible to get them this year. I was able to get the concords last year and it wasn't nearly this stressful.

I called my local footlockers and they are still doing the raffle. They said some stores had to give guaranteed tickets because of the big crowds SMH

Got to concord mills around 1:00 am and was around 20th in line. The security guard kept saying they only had 15 pair at the footaction. So after waiting 5 hrs and hearing that northlake mall opened at 8 and didn't have a line, we decided to head over there. Maybe the worst decision I have made in my life. This is what we saw when we got there.

Which then turned into this

They ended up canceling the ticket release and will be doing a raffle sometime this week. Worst release I've ever been to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom