Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Called my local champs and footlocker yesterday at about 12pm they said they were handing out guarantee tickets at 5pm today, drove to the mall that night to double check and they said you had to get a ticket to even be able to get in the line FOR Tickets at this particular mall, they gave out those line tickets on saturday and both stores said nothing about it to me... mad

Finish line....horrible. I loved the Winners Circle idea since I've been a member for a long time. Got an email about a week ago with the new rules. Received a ton of "free shipping" promotion emails all week. The one email Im waiting for never arrives in my inbox or spam. Now the draft is closed? This company runs like sh*t.

Finish Line Messed up here big time. That company can't handle anything..

The Woodlands Mall Footlocker at 12:30

not my pics... thought these are pretty cool they're the sample xmas edition of playoff xi with the green jumpman logo :smokin

Finish line....horrible. I loved the Winners Circle idea since I've been a member for a long time. Got an email about a week ago with the new rules. Received a ton of "free shipping" promotion emails all week. The one email Im waiting for never arrives in my inbox or spam. Now the draft is closed? This company runs like sh*t.
Same here. This company sucks so bad. I have spent probably around $600 at finishline the past month and I have like 70 points

Just called the footlocker that I just went to 2 hours or so ago. They said they gave out all the tix.... What happened to 5 o clock?

Sad u call a store and they say 5 the web site says 5 and then there like well gave em out early. I will say in the stores defense. if you have 200 tix and 300 people yea give then out or else instead of 100 salty people you could have 200-400 depending on location. Wouldn't be surprise if mall management was telling folks to shell out before you get to big a crowd.

Every FTL and Champs around my way has had a line since the morning :lol:
Probably no more than 20-30 people but no way I'm gonna be waiting in line.
NDC or bust as usual

Guy from FTL on Pitkin in Brooklyn told me 3pm today, but said, if there's a crazy line, he's gonna give them out earlier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom