Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The wait at serramonte was :x. I give up after waiting in one line for 40min for a raffle ticket at footaction. Their policy for handing out tickets is a joke. Even a 3 year old who doesn't even want them in a mens size can get them. :smh:

wore the cdp 11's all last week at work (work at a hospital )
and I had plenty of people ask me about them 

nobody even cared when i was rocking them last month 
laugh.gif

its too much effort now just to get your hand on them even employees at other stores 
jimmy jazz and ect want a extra cut just to hold on to them now they got cats outside waiting in line for tickets now 
mean.gif

Last edited:
maybe they are actually trying to get 3 pairs for christmas gifts??? Do you think the next man will really tell you if you if they have money? hell i know i wouldnt...
Just some food for thought...

Allowing your kids to get a raffle ticket for a MENS size is not fair to the others whether or not you're getting them as gifts. Kids should only be allowed to get them for kids sizes only. There's already women in line asking for mens sizes. As if that's not bad enough.

handing out tickets and not making you pay for them is making this worse. the last pair i got some dude in line behind me saw that i got a ticket and then he was like "do i have to pay? how much can i get for these? i might as well get a ticket if they are free" now more people miss out because you can reserve pairs with no money. it was only a matter of time before the ticket giveaway became just as crazy as the release day. pretty soon it will be online only.
If it was online only Jordan retros would be impossible to cop, you would have over a million people stalking their websites and crashing the hell outta their servers.

Guy from FTL on Pitkin in Brooklyn told me 3pm today, but said, if there's a crazy line, he's gonna give them out earlier.
Been gone my dude. Spoke to them a hour ago and he said they gave the tickets out since 12pm. Dude must've been a manager cause he said when he came to open up at 9:30, there was at least 150 people on line and that the line stretched from the door, past Radio Shack and around the corner to Bristol
mean.gif

One mall is 75 deep @ champs.! Footaction said they only have 8,9 and 12s lefty. Shady comes out with people and this shoe!

Man, its a long story.
Was almost left homeless.
:smh:
But its all good, things are getting better (family issues, more like girly issues).
So, with a more strategic approach, I believe I still support my aKICKtion (props to jumpmanbombastic).
Will have to be more careful.
Decided not to make another thread about it, so if you wanna know more, inbox me.
Just know that I'll be here (much to some disapproval) a little bit longer.
:smile:

Good to hear, glad things are working out.

Glad life's treating you better Hughes!

Thanks guys.

Its going great now.

:D

5 more days!

:smokin

150+ people my dude i got there at 1130 at night when they were givin out tickets at 7 thank god for cool *** paul blart n smh at the ppl showin up at 6am thinkin they gunna cop

Ill keep my 2001 pair. This is getting to crazy. Hopefully I can find another one from 2001 pair dead stock for the low. I think the shape looks funny though for the 2012 pair but that's just me. I felt the same way with he space jams. Good luck to all

Got my raffle ticket, walked over to Champs, ****** ready to riot, turned around, came back to HOH, took off my hat, got a 2nd raffle ticket, gonna get #3 & #4 tomorrow :}

Going to head to the mall near me around 3:30 and if it's packed I'm coming home. No need for me to be there more than 2 hours early for a pair of shoes, I'll just take the L.

The HOH & Champs here are doing the sign up for the 11s and the 4s today and tomorrow.

I'm gonna sign up tomorrow and have my girly & 2 sisters sign up also.

Man its pouring rain here and there is almost 300 in line. Happy HoH stuck to there guns ad waited till 5pm but really though Pouring rain like hard. Im sorry i cant do it!

Damn, I feel bad for everyone going crazy trying to get tickets. I'm glad I'm confident I can secure a pair via RSVP.

just waited 8 hours 40th in line and came out with nothing they sold out half way thru the line, wtf FTL only got 20 pairs, this is the worst release yet... too tired to drive around to other places so online or bust it is i guess

Me too.. I'm a person who believes that "If you have something of great quality and you take good care of it, you'll have it forever."
I spend good money on my shoes, and expect to keep them clean while wearing them and enjoying them at the same time. Some people just have no care in the world for the nice things they have.. but hey. All the more necks to break when I wear my pairs from '07 that still look DS clean and theirs look like they were walkin through Chewbacca s***. :smokin
EDIT: 2,000th post :nthat:

so you guys are saying theres lines just for a raffle ticket?! Are you serious.

And dont let them instagram fools deter you. Most are getting reserved pairs in hopes of having someone buy them before RD. They'll have to abandon those pairs when they dont have the money to buy 10 pairs of shoes.

Problem is JB sneakers are not quality and these new retros are not for balling just like NSW.
Any word from Queens Center Mall? I cant see management letting in so many ppl and blocking all the other stores

Last edited:
it seems as thought many stores passed out tickets before 5pm because they knew the lines would get worse as the day goes forward

it avoids a thousand people in line and people going crazy

people are funny because if your way in the back of the line do u really think u will get a pair

stores don't receive 30-40 pairs of the same size

r

Back
Top Bottom