Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I would doubt it but you never know...I got a pair ds cords and theres no way I'd trade for these....Concords are more limited esp. At this point.....the bred 11s will be very abundant with restock after restock
You can easily sell these and get the Concords at a cheaper price right now because everyone wants these right now

Wheaton Maryland smh

I'm just disgusted by the whole thing. Seeing people in line for hours with their whole family just to get more entries in, people camping for guaranteed tickets, etc... it is just as bad as it was before with people clogging malls and stores everywhere for these. I said it last year, but people need to step back and evaluate their choices and why they're in this. I'll pay more or just not bother rather than participate in this madness. It's called being a responsible adult and not a total chump.

yeah i asked the mom and she had no clue wtf the line up was for and she was in front of me. when they asked her, "11s? or 4s?"  she answered "ummm ill take the 4s" "size?" she just said 10 im assuming cause she heard the person in front of her ask for 4s. and get this, she wasnt around any teenage son... her kids were like 4-5 years old. man i was so pissed but thats the thing, almost everyone was doing it... people thought they were giving out free kicks. -.- over 1k people entered these raffles mannnn lol fml

Oh my gosh, my ribs are hurting. I can't !! Getting weak !! Lol

I know what your saying fam but in my world time is money and I cannot afford to waste hours to wait in line.. Worst comes to worst I rather pay over retail if need be and call it a day. Some of us here can afford to do this but for others that cannot camping is the option. Different strokes for different folks but we are looking for the same end result so good luck to all and be safe.

You can easily sell these and get the Concords at a cheaper price right now because everyone wants these right now

Keep telling yourself that...but a fresh pair of cords is way harder to come by....these will be all over craigslist...eBay etc

What 15 hours!!! Haha and a short 15 at that....get a life...get a job....ur a joke...I'd pay resell before I wasted 15 hours of my life....I'd make 300 dollars workin 15 hours...
And who's laughing at people paying resale it's there money they can do what they want.

I have a full time job and I'm also a full time college student. I have quite a life actually. To each his own. You e-thugs amaze me with how you assume things about people's lives. I may be a joke but I'm a joke who's only paying $185 for these.

Last edited:
Keep telling yourself that...but a fresh pair of cords is way harder to come by....these will be all over craigslist...eBay etc
Concords >>>> Breds 

im not gonna be salty over these if i miss out concords and stealths will make her dance

I just don't get why so many people like camping. I personally think they feel like they are part of some cool sercet society and love when regular people ask them whats going on, makes them feel cool. Im sorry I just hate that so many 15 yr old kids runied my plans today when i NEVER see 75% of them at regular releases. guess some people are only Jordan heads when Xi's release. :rolleyes Gonna sell some some shoes to be prepared to pay ebay prices if I fail again on release date.

To all you lames with no business near the crenshaw mall dont think cause you buy your pair you're set. You still have to walk to the car. I can't tell you how many times kids come running back into the mall asking for help cause they just robbed.

Be careful at Fox Hills too. One of the employees said they all park together on RD because last year one of their moms got 2 pieced for some concords walking back to her car.

But by all means, camp away. You're perfectly safe because you're sneaker heads and god forbid you dont get a pair. God forbid you dont camp out.

local footlocker was a bust. shoulda known when earlier in the week they wouldn't give any details. went in to get a raffle ticket was denied and told to come back after 5, did that only to have them tell me no they've already taken too many tickets as the manager waived the bag in my face.

I hope after the craziness that went on with the Concords that JB have a mass release of these so everyone is happy. I remember how easy the bred IVs were this year and seemed they had enough where everyone was happy and was an easy cop

And camping out for a ticket release a week before the shoe release is ridiculous!!! No matter what they do to try the prevent the craziness and camp outs it still gets hectic :smh:

Last edited:
I have a full time job and I'm also a full time college student. I have quite a life actually. To each his own. You e-thugs amaze me with how you assume things about people's lives. I may be a joke but I'm a joke who's only paying $185 for these.
but a joke nonetheless. 

why is the quality not good enough to ball in? i see nba athletes play in retro's every game
this whole bad quality thing is funny with you guys. you guys buy them take a magnifying glass and look for glue stains :rofl: then post on here "OMG i cant wear my j's someone might laugh at me if they lay on the ground stare at my shoes for 5 minutes and find this glue stain!!" and if the quality is so bad to y'all why are you still coping? is it because its cool to do now?is it because the quality isn't as bad as you say?

NBA players get altered versions of shoes, different cushioning, different colorways, etc.
I don't see what's wrong with expecting top quality for top dollar, but I will agree, some folks do take it too far.

no....... they dont.

they use special custom orthopedic insoles...

Don't understand why people are so salty about this release. There's other alternatives such buying 2001 and CDP versions on eBay right now for decent prices

This sucks, went to my local footlocker around 4 so to get the ticket for the breds. Guy told me that this morning there were over 100 people waiting in line and that they needed to give out the tickets when they open. Wasn't even able to get a ticket for the thunders .

Don't understand why people are so salty about this release. There's other alternatives such buying 2001 and CDP versions on eBay right now for decent prices
Are you kidding! Those shoes are shaped differently, they're not fresh heat. They're old. I didn't even know they had bred xi's up until this coming friday.

Prolly another handful of assine replies these lames will give.

Last year for the concord release this lady got robbed...she was buying the kicks for her son. Just like someone mentioned above, even when you got the shoes I would have someone waiting right outside the entrance to pick you up

I love these shoes but man, I've never been more disgusted with the way its become. Was able to get 4 raffle tickets today at Fox Hills when I was aiming for 10. I just refused to stand in line for 30-45 minutes for chance as other raffle tickets. I just couldnt do it. I cant imagine what it was like to work at FTL, FL, Champs etc today and tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom