Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

man. So I hit up the local mall at 4 this AM. Champs there giving out guaranteed tickets at 9am. I called the day before at like 6 pm to just to double check. Lady said "yeah, 9am"
So I'm like 15th in line, 7 am rolls around, shsh load of people lined up.. 80+.
Security comes out and says "champs only has 55 tickets to hand out, so if count out and if ur after 55 leave now"

I'm 15th, so I'm like "hell yeah. Got me a guaranteed pair!"

Well, turns out, champs decided last minute they were handing out the tickets the night before when the mall closed. 9am rolls araound, here come the 55 people who the tickets the night before. I nver been sooo pissed. Security was so scared tgo tell the group of 55 people I was in there was no tickets so they called the local pigs and got like 8 squad cars up there to break the news. I thought people were gonna riot.

So far I've heard of 3 stores in my area that had their tickets set to release at "x" o'clock, but last min said "screw it" and just handed em out. Freakin BS.

Got 16 raffel tickets though. And my girl, mom, and sister each hit up a few local spots and filled out a ticket. So I got like 22 tickets total. GOD, please let me just get 1 pair, that's all I want lol.

Good luck to everyone... Unless you're a reseller

Hol up people getting robbed?
Is it illegal to have a hammer(the tool) in your pockets in public?
i mean here in canada they took the pre order system away, so im sure there is going to be a long *** line, and people be acting crazy sometimes.
I mean im 6'1 190, but I ain't tryna get into no altercations I'm a pacifist, but I ain't no ***** either I try avoid things cuz I don't want to end up in jail or get a file.
A hammer should scare some lil punks away right?
:rofl:

This is full of so much win! :rofl:

This release will be interesting.

When does the FNL lottery winner emails come out again? Tomorrow or the 18th?

Gonna be checking my email so recklessly.

I need just 1 pair and I'm done.

Said the winning announcements starts Monday.... doesn't say anything about how long it will last though.

This release will be interesting.

When does the FNL lottery winner emails come out again? Tomorrow or the 18th?

Gonna be checking my email so recklessly.

I need just 1 pair and I'm done.

Said the winning announcements starts Monday.... doesn't say anything about how long it will last though.

I think the sign up email stated that winners must claim their size by 11:59p EST in order for the email link to be valid.

Guess we'll have to see what happens tomorrow.

just got my ticket for Friday release! Just gonna wait til Friday and nothing to worry MUCH about securing a pair

I did NOT expect things to get crazy this fast.

These stories and these pics are mind blowing.

Living in a small town I don't see ANY of this where we're at. 

This really puts the sneaker madness into perspective for me, smdh. Good luck you guys.

In Greensboro, NC the process was well organized. The security guards passed out a "Rules" sheet with a number on it as you get in line. You couldn't get into the mall to get a ticket without one of those papers. I was #58 and snagged a ticket. I camped out for about 9 hours or so.

*None for sale*

Team put in work...

All of the new XI's look/feel off.  Yet JB gets people to camp out for tickets.  They are truly masters at pulling the puppet strings.
The fact is Jordan brand made their money long ago after the shoes were sold wholesale to all of Nike authorized retailers (footlocker, champs, finishlines,etc.).  They are just sitting back taking notes on how many hundred thousand more they need to release next year but still keep the supply limited to assure sellout and maximize profit.  Funny but next year watch the retail hit 200. Honestly how can A company release a shoe over and over and raise the price and garuntee sell-out every year consistantly....realize that if jordan brand can produce 1,000,000 of a popular retro and sell for 200.00 (and they may not wholesale this shoe at all) and they spend a total of 25.00 a shoe to produce and ship and distribute... this is the shoe that is the lifeline for nike's quarterly sales every year...

Got my raffle tickets today..keeping my fingers crossed on this FNL draft too. I gotta say, the amount of straight up children that were in line for tickets kinda pissed me off. One, these idiots are just going to outgrow their shoes. Two, if I would have told my parents that I wanted $185 sneakers, they would have told me to kick rocks, or beat me for even thinking that would be a possibility.
roll.gif

Lil Johnny has to impress his friends tho!

I almost went to the mall today to buy one last minute gift...thought better of it.

Wooow, good for you I'm jealous too!! I tried getting a ticket but they were all gone here in San Diego by 5pm

All of them... Various retailers...

All of them are guaranteed??? Lot look like the raffel tickets stores were handin out bro. None the less, think I counted like 13 (what it looks like) gguaranteed tickets.
Damn. And I just want a pair. Fml lol

Hit up 3 malls tonight for raffles. One FTL had like 40-60 deep just to fill out a raffle ticket..
mean.gif
  They were doing them 1 by 1 too, which was just unnecessary. Another one was just passing out tickets and pens for everyone to fill out, which moved A LOT faster. One FTA ran out of tickets too
laugh.gif

Every Shiek's is doing a raffle on Tuesday & Wednesday and a couple Champs that I saw said they were doing them on Tuesday. I don't even know if I'll go for those depending on when NTLA & NTSM does their RSVP.

Going to hit up HoH and a couple other FTLs in the area tomorrow.

Last edited:
All of them are guaranteed??? Lot look like the raffel tickets stores were handin out bro. None the less, think I counted like 13 (what it looks like) gguaranteed tickets.
Damn. And I just want a pair. Fml lol

Yeah all the ones with stickers are of national retailers like FA & FL... The ones that look like "regular" raffle tickets are from a couple different local retailers that went the reserve ticket route to avoid the pandemonium from last year... All guaranteed...

We were out making moves since 10AM...

Back
Top Bottom