Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I have a full time job and I'm also a full time college student. I have quite a life actually. To each his own. You e-thugs amaze me with how you assume things about people's lives. I may be a joke but I'm a joke who's only paying $185 for these.
See, I use to have this mindset. I would only look at the money I was spending, & not taking into account the time & conditions I'd have to go through. I ain't judging though

YouMad.jpg
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I never "camp" or stand in line for multiple hours but i chose to this time.. i was like F** it why not ill try it, and plus it's sunday.. all i would have done anyway is just bum around the house. will i sit in a line for multiple hours again tho ? i doubt it to much hassle and plus people don't know how to act 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Last year for the concord release this lady got robbed...she was buying the kicks for her son. Just like someone mentioned above, even when you got the shoes I would have someone waiting right outside the entrance to pick you up

woooooow.!.. i was telling my homeboy the same thing..come release day goons will be waiting for you to redeem your tickets for the kicks!! ..either to rob or buy them off of you....

you really think CT gonna be 160 british pounds?? they were only 110 pounds the last 2 years

To all you lames with no business near the crenshaw mall dont think cause you buy your pair you're set. You still have to walk to the car. I can't tell you how many times kids come running back into the mall asking for help cause they just robbed.

Be careful at Fox Hills too. One of the employees said they all park together on RD because last year one of their moms got 2 pieced for some concords walking back to her car.

But by all means, camp away. You're perfectly safe because you're sneaker heads and god forbid you dont get a pair. God forbid you dont camp out.

but they changed fox hills to culver city westfield shopping, so it must be safe right? LOL Park you car near an entrance/exit and get a bag from payless and put your sneakers in there NO LIE!

I know this comment may come off the wrong way but can we please keep the euro/uk site info to a minimum. I know its nice to help others out but the info is already out there. Please just do your HW and you will be good.

Only cause I know how much y'all love this man! INTERNETS!

Im f-ing dying is this dude serious. He gotta live in his mom basement like a comic book nerd with but with kicks! DID U SEE THEM GLASSES N HAT DOE. Crap like this makes me embarrassed to cop a hyped kick and actually ware it anytime soon with clowns like this and remember SOLELAND got da kicks POW!!! *dead*

Last edited:
I have a full time job and I'm also a full time college student. I have quite a life actually. To each his own. You e-thugs amaze me with how you assume things about people's lives. I may be a joke but I'm a joke who's only paying $185 for these.

Good for you...your the one who sounds childish...beat it lame

I migh have to strap up to get these...
This is why I'mma have to pick up my own shoes and not have someone pick these up for me...Foams, Brons, KDs & Kobes ain't marked on ppl's calenders down here like that...But, Jordan XI's are instant trouble for some odd reason

but they changed fox hills to culver city westfield shopping, so it must be safe right? LOL Park you car near an entrance/exit and get a bag from payless and put your sneakers in there NO LIE!
laugh.gif
. Right. You can change and update it all you want..It'll always be a minority mall. ALWAYS!

For you beasts, they have an Olive Garden there now so you'll find a lot of ratchet, "bougie" rats there since that's their idea of fine italian food 
laugh.gif

Ill keep my 2001 pair. This is getting to crazy. Hopefully I can find another one from 2001 pair dead stock for the low. I think the shape looks funny though for the 2012 pair but that's just me. I felt the same way with he space jams. Good luck to all
All of the new XI's look/feel off.  Yet JB gets people to camp out for tickets.  They are truly masters at pulling the puppet strings.

Hol up people getting robbed?

Is it illegal to have a hammer(the tool) in your pockets in public?

i mean here in canada they took the pre order system away, so im sure there is going to be a long *** line, and people be acting crazy sometimes.

I mean im 6'1 190, but I ain't tryna get into no altercations I'm a pacifist, but I ain't no ***** either I try avoid things cuz I don't want to end up in jail or get a file.

A hammer should scare some lil punks away right?
roll.gif

I know this comment may come off the wrong way but can we please keep the euro/uk site info to a minimum. I know its nice to help others out but the info is already out there. Please just do your HW and you will be good.

and with this post let the riddles and abbreviations begin.....just like last year.....

Hol up people getting robbed?

Is it illegal to have a hammer(the tool) in your pockets in public?

i mean here in canada they took the pre order system away, so im sure there is going to be a long *** line, and people be acting crazy sometimes.

I mean im 6'1 190, but I ain't tryna get into no altercations I'm a pacifist, but I ain't no ***** either I try avoid things cuz I don't want to end up in jail or get a file.

A hammer should scare some lil punks away right?
it aint sneakerheads robbing sneakerheads. It's goons, crips and bloods, eses and...well thats all in L.A. that roll up to these things in cars and just start mollywhooping the frail lames.

This release will be interesting.

When does the FNL lottery winner emails come out again? Tomorrow or the 18th?

Gonna be checking my email so recklessly.

I need just 1 pair and I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom