Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

footlocker and champs gave away tickets way before they were supposed to. womp womp

anyone know anything about ruvilla? dude said to just follow them on twitter for info

I been lurking for over 5 yrs on this board.  Never signed up because nobody on here was really from Delaware, so there was no networking outlet here LMAO!!  However, seeing Prince of DE saying the Footlocker in Christiana Mall is getting a HOH just made me smile.  I no longer live in Delaware, moved to Dallas TX 2 yrs ago, but I was born and raised in Wilmington DE.  

Shoe game is crazy now tho, went to Town East mall in Mesquite TX at 11 am.  Lined up, they made us wait till 3 but me and my step son got a guaranteed ticket.  Most other places in DFW got paranoid and gave the tickets out mad early, but this store made us wait like dickheads.  

I did this more as a experience with my step son, he never lined up for Js before and he wanted to see what it was like. He's ecstatic he's getting these, and the joy on his face was priceless.

I rocked my 01 pair, while I waited in line.  Mad people was like man why u in line getting em again LMAO!!!!

Any other info on any shoes here in dallas? Didnt make towneast. Tried a footlocker on 30 and buckner but they "said" they only had 37 pair, all sizes. Any info would help

Well here is my story for the Bred's..... My local Footlocker and Champs both got the Bred's.....Footlocker 40 pair....Champs 36 pair....but Footlocker also got the Thunders...26 pair.....so based on where I stay at..Biloxi, Mississippi...I didnt think the HYPEBEAST would come out full circle for these but they did. I was chilling at the crib and my homie hit me and was like "Man what you doing"...I'm like "Im chilling" he gonna say "Man its a LINE already" Now take it....its 11:30am....so I get up and head out get to the mall bout 12pm....me and my girl...I get there its 15 people already in line....I start asking folks ahead of me what size they wear and its all small sizes....so im like cool.....so a couple minutes pass by and...then it dawns on me....**** I got 5 hours to wait on these shoes.....GOT DAMN IT!!!!.....but i look over to the other line and its NOBODY for the Thunders....so I tell my girl we good....so she walks around the mall for minute and then eventually heads to the crib....here is when the **** **** ALMOST took place....around 3ish....mad folks start showing up in front of me....come to find out...folks been waiting in line with no ID....dont know how they expected to get shoes like that....anyways they momma or friends had to show up...cuz they had ID....I didnt trust it cuz those same folks who was waiting before was still in line with they "momma" and "friends"....anyways hella folks behind me...started getting...loud and **** and I thought it was gonna be a riot but... the footlocker dude came out the store to straight **** out.....so while this was going on...I called my girl to come back up the he mall cuz NOBODY was still not in the thunder line....she gets up to the mall at 430pm..... they start moving the line at 5pm....alot of folks had to move up or down a size cuz the small sizes went quick....i get my 12 and then immediately get in front of my girl for thunders.....they let the bred line go first till they run out.....which was like 10 minutes after i got my ticket for them.....its like 60 folks still in line when the footlocker dude says...."Thats it we out of shoes".... Man the look on they faces when he said that....is not nothing i wanna experience EVER!..... so i get my ticket for the breds and thunders...so im good...overall the experience was cool....got to chop it up with fellow sneakerheads and hella hypebeasts....about shoe horror stories and connects.... as much as i down hypebeasts...some of them got some solid connects...so dont sleep on them....u never know

good god that was a pointless story.

Hopefully FNL comes Thru With This Draft entered Twice With Different Emails & the Location I Entered Has about 150Pairs in Adult Sz

I concur. Everything was so much easier a decade ago.
14l1qg4.jpg

very nice/ those were the days

Anybody in Toronto know a good FTL that would be no hassle, i dont see any of the big malls being any easier this friday.

WTF?! When was this? I live in Wheaton but only been into that mall once.
Good thing I didn't go there. With your second comment. That's how I felt when I got my tickets. I saw a line of 50 for one store. I felt like I wasn't gonna get a pair so I talked to the stores manager and to my surprise she was soo chilled. She let me know that as long as I'm in line ill get a pair since she got 100 pairs so I ran back to the line. Lucky enough to get multiple tickets. And to top things off. Didn't camp for long at all.

If I get a email that's 2 pairs in the bag :smile:

If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability

If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability

Soooooo stupid :smh:

Back
Top Bottom