Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Realest post I've seen the past few pages.

This thread is comedic gold.  My only addition for the next few days will be this...

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Sit back and laugh at what the emotions that these releases bring out in grown men.

Never understood why dudes use the same gif's over and over and over and over. Must me a NT thing

Finishline Draft.... TURRIBLE

People running the so called raffles (ie footlocker and champs) TURRIBLE...

How do you send out e-mails saying if you sign up for a winner circle you will be eligible for a draft and then renig..... :smh:

How do you say your having a random raffle from 4-8 and then at 4:30 tell everybody you ran out of tickets...... Its supposed to be a random raffle how do you run out of tickets?????????????????????? :smh:

Euro websites, NT RSVP (which I never win), and NDC for me or i'm screwed....

Last edited:
how much is a size 7 retail

my niece is trying to buy a pair from her cousins homeboy for 

$200 and i refuse to let her get swindled for the x-mas money im going to give her 

yup. Champs is doing raffles today until 5 also. Im at work and dont feel like driving there either. i know your from there tho if you didnt get a chance to go yesterday.
it was funny because i was there getting the raptor VIIs on the 1st release and the manager at FTL was like, you really should come here to get your XIs like there was gonnna be a ton to go around :smh:

yea I entered the champs raffle yesterday, I was told they had 120 pair so hopefully I get lucky. That FTL is getting slowed down to be closed so they can add the HOH. I was told they had no more than 30 pairs which is the same as last year. I couldn't camp at FTL so champs is my only chance to get them around here.

^^ lmao yup it's a NT thing.. Go somewhere else if u don't like it

Im good bro, I been on NT for years with different accounts. There are so many Gif online that I wonder why the same ones are being used. But like ol boy said if it aint broke... But be easy homie, Dont want you pointing your pistol at the computer screen LMMFAO

Im good bro, I been on NT for years with different accounts. There are so many Gif online that I wonder why the same ones are being used. But like ol boy said if it aint broke... But be easy homie, Dont want you pointing your pistol at the computer screen LMMFAO

LOL :rofl:

Entered Finishline's draft, got a 10.5 from Footaction, a 9 and 12 from HoH for myself and the homie. Line was like 400 deep here at the Florida Mall in Orlando. People had been there since like 11am Saturday morning which is ridiculous. I got there around 1pm yesterday and was around 200-somethingth in line.

yup. Champs is doing raffles today until 5 also. Im at work and dont feel like driving there either. i know your from there tho if you didnt get a chance to go yesterday.
it was funny because i was there getting the raptor VIIs on the 1st release and the manager at FTL was like, you really should come here to get your XIs like there was gonnna be a ton to go around :smh:

yea I entered the champs raffle yesterday, I was told they had 120 pair so hopefully I get lucky. That FTL is getting slowed down to be closed so they can add the HOH. I was told they had no more than 30 pairs which is the same as last year. I couldn't camp at FTL so champs is my only chance to get them around here.

hope you get them man.
something told me to call but you know how employees get around the holidays with all the phone calls about shoes.

i ended up getting some stuff from bestbuy i needed so i saved like $24 in sales tax anyways... trip not for nothing :lol:

4 more days(or 3 left)
I'm ready for this, I missed out on the concords cuz i thought they was coming a week later.(Don't judge me i was burried wit exams) but these

I'ma get em **** the ********!

Lol on your gully ****! ima have to pick these up right before 2 exams, **** it though we does this

never understood why you would continue to stand in like if there are 30 , 40 or 50 people in front of you

Some people have nothing better to do - their entire lives revolve around sneakers

yep ...which is downright sad especially around the holidays

edit what the heel is going on in here now more catfighting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom