Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Only Winners Circle members selected through the draft process will have the opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 at Finish Line.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU ARE CONFIRMED

Congratulations, your spot in line has been reserved.

You will be emailed with your confirmation. Bring your confirmation email along with your valid PHOTO ID to the Barton Creek Square on 12/21 between 8 AM and 10 AM local time to claim your very own Jordan Retro 11’s.

See you then!

Still waiting on my email confirmation. Barton Creek here I come.

I got drafted swoop, swoop. Thats two pairs and counting......and not to brag cause there's gonna be a ton of these shoes available (in major cities) according to people I talked to. 

No clue wtf is going on i entered the draft tried that link and it took me to an OH SNAP! procrastination page

and i havnt gotten any winner/loser email yet :smh:

Just got home from working out.. Seen the thread jump. Seen people getting draft emails..

Had to check my joint.. I was preparing to be salty.. But I'm drafted 
smokin.gif

Only Winners Circle members selected through the draft process will have the opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 at Finish Line.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU ARE CONFIRMED

Congratulations, your spot in line has been reserved.

You will be emailed with your confirmation. Bring your confirmation email along with your valid PHOTO ID to the Barton Creek Square on 12/21 between 8 AM and 10 AM local time to claim your very own Jordan Retro 11’s.

See you then!
Still waiting on my email confirmation. Barton Creek here I come.
got mine too for barton.. what sz are you

they told one person that there was just enough emails put out per store for JUST the amount of shoes they had... so it locks ur size, i hope this is the case

Lowkey getting nervous because I won the draft and accepted the RSVP, but no confirmation email. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

they told one person that there was just enough emails put out per store for JUST the amount of shoes they had... so it locks ur size, i hope this is the case
Well FNL wants you to print out the confirmation email and bring it to them when you pick your shoes up so hopefully they have the size and everything, which means you'll have your size locked.  Because in the draft email it mentions your size and you had to fill it out too to be able to sign up for the draft.

Last edited:
Don't think I got a spot in line. Now hoping to win the raffle at footlocker or twitter rsvp. anything but ndc :frown:

no confirmation email yet... so guess i cant get too happy but me n my girl got the draft email for 10.5.....dang i guess fnl being good to me because i also got the gmp through lottery

I hope I get lucky to be able to cop these 11s. Hope that email comes quick. See ya at Barton Creek

Well FNL wants you to print out the confirmation email and bring it to them when you pick your shoes up so hopefully they have the size and everything, which means you'll have your size locked.  Because in the draft email it mentions your size and you had to fill it out too to be able to sign up for the draft.
They said you have to print it out? Where?

Anyone know if you will be able to confirm with actual store about your pair?
FNL stated something like "All pairs shipped to your local store are assigned via the draft"- Twitter

Back
Top Bottom