Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If FNL doesnt do any funny business, I just secured my third pair :smokin. Im still mad that I missed out on the concords due to the chaos :smh: hopefully I can use one of the pairs of breds to trade for a pair of legit not early release/fake concords

Good to see I'm not the only one who won the draft and haven't a got a confirmation email. Hopefully it's just a glitch

If you got the -- OH SNAP You procrastinated -- you lost (just a guess)
People that won already can RSVP through the link without getting the you won draft email giving them the link that was already posted.

Last edited:
you are all winners in my book!

5xtzyd.jpg

Last edited:
About to just accept the L and go to bed with the thought of magically waking up to a confirmation email 
laugh.gif

Yeah me too haha, mrpopcorn were you able go back to your "confirmation page"? After you already confirmed? Because whenever I click on RSVP and it shows that only WC members are able to purchase the Retro 11 in line.

Last edited:
Yeah me too haha, mrpopcorn were you able go back to your "confirmation page"? After you already confirmed? Because whenever I click on RSVP and it shows that only WC members are able to purchase the Retro 11 in line.
No can't get back. But I hit print screen and saved the pages on paint haha

tried to log into my wc account now it says it doesn't exist but it sent me the draft email and let me register. finishline blows.

anyone care to help with the FNL link? I added my wc number and email where you guys says I can only have access if I was drafted and I never got the draft email. Is this why it won't work on my account?

anyone care to help with the FNL link? I added my wc number and email where you guys says I can only have access if I was drafted and I never got the draft email. Is this why it won't work on my account?
If you never got the email to sign up for the draft it won't work..

Back
Top Bottom