Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

THEY DON'T PLAY THAT HERE IN HOUSTON. UNFORTUNATELY, A CHAIR DOES EQUAL A SPOT IN LINE HERE. IF YOU AREN'T ABOUT THAT LIFE, I WOULDN'T MOVE THAT CHAIR HERE.
SOME DUDES TRIED TO MOVE SOME OTHER GUYS CHAIR IN THE BRED 11 LINE WHEN HE WAS GONE AND WHEN HE GOT BACK....LET'S JUST SAY THE GUYS WHO MOVED THE CHAIR GOT STRAIGHT PUNKED TO THE END OF THE LINE.

let me ever see a chair and people behind the chair,,,, the chairs would be moved.... trust,,,, and im not on this hood/street life kick, but it is what it is.....

It doesn't I would move that **** let some hypebeast ***** and moan you either in the chair or out of line

LMFAO!! This would definitely be happening

Seriously after this release I'm done with Jordans :x :smh:. Especially if every Jordan release requires a draft or raffle.

Congrats to y'all who got drafted

FNL trolled the shxt out of me sending me an email at 3 in the morning talking about Rush Shipping :x kick rocks with all that lol

Last edited:
I had given up, not really bummed because I got a good connect who holds me down. BUT I am very competitive and would like to acquire at least one pair on my own!

Just checked my old email account I signed up for (as I entered twice) and I WON!!!! CHEA!!!!!!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

let me ever see a chair and people behind the chair,,,, the chairs would be moved.... trust,,,, and im not on this hood/street life kick, but it is what it is.....
Exactly

Me:throws chair in nearest dumpster.

guy: comes back like wheres my chair? 

Me: What chair?

Anyone entered their info manually last night that did not get email confirmation and got the second email to RSVP but the link not working? Like someone said earlier manually putting info might have corrupted it. If that's the case and it can't be fixed, Insert feelsbadman meme

I'll be up in oakville footlocker just a little outside of toronto, easy cop.

dont bother with yorkdale or eaton center.

THEY DON'T PLAY THAT HERE IN HOUSTON. UNFORTUNATELY, A CHAIR DOES EQUAL A SPOT IN LINE HERE. IF YOU AREN'T ABOUT THAT LIFE, I WOULDN'T MOVE THAT CHAIR HERE.
SOME DUDES TRIED TO MOVE SOME OTHER GUYS CHAIR IN THE BRED 11 LINE WHEN HE WAS GONE AND WHEN HE GOT BACK....LET'S JUST SAY THE GUYS WHO MOVED THE CHAIR GOT STRAIGHT PUNKED TO THE END OF THE LINE.

I FEEL YA MAN, I DON'T BELIEVE CHAIRS EQUAL A SPOT EITHER BUT I WOULDN'T EVEN MOVE THEM HERE. THE PEOPLE HERE ARE CRAZY AND ABOUT THAT LIFE FOR REAL.

ONCE DUDE GOT BACK AND SHOWED THAT PIECE, IT WAS OVER. THE DUDES WHO MOVED THE CHAIRS ACTUALLY PUT THE CHAIR BACK IN PLACE AND PROCEEDED TO WALK TO THE BACK OF THE LINE :lol:

IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS FOR ME. I GUESS IT DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE WAITING AT, CERTAIN SPOTS HERE ARE ROUGH.

Let the PSing begin and FNL is gonna be a clustersex that day. You can easily change the info on the emails they sent. People do it with RSVPs so I'm sure there will be some geniuses that will attempt to.

Anyone entered their info manually last night that did not get email confirmation and got the second email to RSVP but the link not working? Like someone said earlier manually putting info might have corrupted it. If that's the case and it can't be fixed, Insert feelsbadman meme
That is how it is, you still confirmed your RSVP already so you don't need the second. 

Im pretty sure they will have a list for those whom have RSVPed at the store. It would be stupid to just accept stuff from you have. I am confirmed at a couple stores in the H. I will go to all.

I'll be up in oakville footlocker just a little outside of toronto, easy cop.
dont bother with yorkdale or eaton center.

Is it better there ? Not a lot of heads out there ? I know yorkdale is gonna be crazy busy. But they got numbers ( big stock ). I was cool with the manager at foot locker in Richmond hill. She was holding me down, told me to call her two days before rd. I called and the new manager said she resigned. I was so pissed !!! Words can't explain, so now I am tripping out !!

Last edited:
I'm going to my local malls tomorrow..i swear to god if I see any empty lawn chairs ,ill be picking them up and throwing them

Even if I don't get a confirmation I'm still going with the email that FNL emailed which has your name, size, email, and have the confirmation page.

That is how it is, you still confirmed your RSVP already so you don't need the second. 

But I didn't get an email to print out for confirmation though...

Thanks for the reassurance. Yeah if I don't get that confirmation I'm still gonna go Friday to see what's up.

All the stores will sell out no matter the stock right, so if yorkdale or any other footlocker has the line up it will be gone by 10 am the earliest.

my best suggestion is just go at like 6 am because they open at 8, warm coffee and ipad and just chill until your at the front counter.

I know something for sure though, you wont be able to buy two at the same time, you'll need to re-enter the back of the line and go through hoping everything isnt sold out on your second go.

Goodluck though my man

Back
Top Bottom