Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

@ will 
laugh.gif
 man fnl got my nerves all bad can't even think straight 
mean.gif
 this is getting out of hand just to get a shoe

I also got a confirmation right away. 

Finishline said on their Facebook that they're going to be sending another confirmation email tonight EVEN if you already received one. 

Champs here is calling those who won the raffle for both XIs and IVs. They said if you haven't heard anything by 1pm, we can assume not picked. Its 1145am now and starting to get nervous.

I don't respect a chair. You move you lose. I'm not about that cutting or chair life you should be able to tough the wait out like a man instead of being a diva and leaving. I'm willing to die to fighting and defending my spot in line so I hope the person in the ghost chair feel the same way. You cant sow no weakness at a campout

Will take my chances online. No luck, no cop, I'll move on. This whole release just seems like a big mess I don't really want to be a part of.

SO FINISHLINE IS SAYING THEY WILL SELECT NEW WINNERS IF EVERYONE DOESN'T RSVP? BUT IN STORES, MANAGERS ARE SAYING THEY WILL RELEASE THE PAIRS TO PEOPLE WAITING IN LINE AT 10AM.

I SEE SOME FAIL HEADING FINISHLINE'S WAY.

I GUARANTEE THE TWEET THEY SEND AFTER THE 21ST WILL BE, "THANKS FOR ALL THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED BUT WE ARE NOW SOLD OUT! IF YOU DIDN'T WIN, YOU ARE IN LUCK. WE WILL BE REPEATING THIS PROCESS NEXT YEAR. SEE YOU NEXT CHRISTMAS!" :rofl: :rofl:

I don't respect a chair. You move you lose. I'm not about that cutting or chair life you should be able to tough the wait out like a man instead of being a diva and leaving. I'm willing to die to fighting and defending my spot in line so I hope the person in the ghost chair feel the same way. You cant sow no weakness at a campout

Ooooooohkay then...

Ils it's about to be WWE on Friday cats will brawl I say the Concords will be Peanuts compared to this years release.

naw I dont see these gettin that crazy just the whole raffle ticket thing is

these came out in the CDP and they bottoms dont yellow so people still have OGs 2001s

now the Columbias on the other hand..........man thats gonna be wild but my body is ready

I'M NOT ABOUT THAT DYING FOR SHOES LIFE AT ALL. GOT A DAUGHTER TO LOOK AFTER. :smh:

Your life is worth $200?

I'll give you a pair of Jordan's and $100 to be my personal servant.

Just got done writing FNL they said they will add me to the list of conformation emails. They hooked up on the Draft when i asked. Just cant be yelling at the FB people like some folk they are trying at best to help SMH

Get more flys with honey than vinegar!

Your life is worth $200?

*dead*

Your life is worth $200?

:rofl: but at the same time :smh:
Youre willing to die to wait in line for a pair of sneakers man? Your life is worth more than that dude, come on.

If you guys didn't get a confirmation email yet, send a message to FB FNL and give them your email and WC # if you RSVP'd they said they will make sure you get the confirmation email.

They will be sending it out TONIGHT.

Last edited:
Should change this thread title to "FNL worst raffle system draft in mankind history is a joke" :wink:

Just got done writing FNL they said they will add me to the list of conformation emails. They hooked up on the Draft when i asked. Just cant be yelling at the FB people like some folk they are trying at best to help SMH
Get more flys with honey than vinegar!
what did u say to them?

Back
Top Bottom