Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

That's weird, mine came instantly.
Mine also came instantly after the clicking rsvp in the second email
Let the PSing begin and FNL is gonna be a clustersex that day. You can easily change the info on the emails they sent. People do it with RSVPs so I'm sure there will be some geniuses that will attempt to
All the stores will have each winners info so unless they have the correct name, address,and a ID they are just wasting everyone's time

I FEEL YA MAN, I DON'T BELIEVE CHAIRS EQUAL A SPOT EITHER BUT I WOULDN'T EVEN MOVE THEM HERE. THE PEOPLE HERE ARE CRAZY AND ABOUT THAT LIFE FOR REAL.
ONCE DUDE GOT BACK AND SHOWED THAT PIECE, IT WAS OVER. THE DUDES WHO MOVED THE CHAIRS ACTUALLY PUT THE CHAIR BACK IN PLACE AND PROCEEDED TO WALK TO THE BACK OF THE LINE :lol:
IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS FOR ME. I GUESS IT DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE WAITING AT, CERTAIN SPOTS HERE ARE ROUGH.

That is why I have never ventured into Houston to even try to get some Jordans. it's not even worth all of the drama.

they just tweeted that they will be sending more tomorro for those who dont RSVP so shouldnt be too many pairs left after that 10 AM deadline

Ok this is from fnl facebook to a person who asked the question about just being able to get a spot in line.

so all of us that where lucky enough to win. we are good congrats to everybody!

Last edited:
It doesn't I would move that **** let some hypebeast ***** and moan you either in the chair or out of line

:rofl:

Ok this is from fnl facebook to a person who asked the question about just being able to get a spot in line.

so all of us that where lucky enough to win. where good congrats to everybody!
Sweet!

Confirmation email now please..

Last edited:
Since I work at a mall, I had to stop by and ask my local FinishLine how its working... THey had no Idea about the RSVP confirmation e-mail. They said they still don't know exactly how its going to work out. The girl said it will grantee a pair but not my size.

SMH :smh:

All the stores will sell out no matter the stock right, so if yorkdale or any other footlocker has the line up it will be gone by 10 am the earliest.
my best suggestion is just go at like 6 am because they open at 8, warm coffee and ipad and just chill until your at the front counter.
I know something for sure though, you wont be able to buy two at the same time, you'll need to re-enter the back of the line and go through hoping everything isnt sold out on your second go.
Goodluck though my man

Lol thanks bruh, same to you !! Appreciate the heads up, I know it's gonna be busy at all spots. But maybe I should drive to Barrie or something like a ghost town.

It seems like more people than not are winning the FL raffle. I am one of those in that loser category.

Damn FNL Facebook getting serious. Interesting tho so no one really lost a redraft will be crazy! yet this is a FAIL imma be pissed if i RSVP and they fail at sending the com email.

Back
Top Bottom