Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability.

^^
That's in the fine print of the final email...makes me a little weary about the whole thing. Especially given FNL's track record :smh:

This is FNL lawyers putting legal jargon in the fine print to cover lawsuits and mishaps. This is like Trojan Condoms saying that their condoms prevent 99.9% of pregnancies. That is to cover a lawsuit for the 1 condom that breaks or has a hole out of a trillion condoms. It saves businesses from lawsuits.
Think of all the small things that could go wrong that are not FNL corporates fault.
-a retail employee snags a pair for himself without management knowing
-a nike shipping employee doesnt put enough pairs in a box and the allotment is short to a store
-UPS has trouble shipping every package on time and one store is missing a box of shoes dues to weather/mishaps

I am leary with FNL and them already messing up with the emails. Had everything been going smoothly, the "this is no guarantee" would mean that 99.9% of you would get your shoes in your size.

Soooo Manually putting in our WC ID last night worked...waiting on confirmation.

got that second e-mail saying "Oh hey our busted link didn't work because we are stupid, so here's one that works!"

now i try it again, leads me to the "only WC members selected can participate blah blah blah"

When the Eff are they sending the confirmations??

are the people who manually inputted the ID's still eligible??

If you guys didn't get a confirmation email yet, send a message to FB FNL and give them your email and WC # if you RSVP'd they said they will make sure you get the confirmation email.

They will be sending it out TONIGHT.

I don't respect a chair. You move you lose. I'm not about that cutting or chair life you should be able to tough the wait out like a man instead of being a diva and leaving. [COLOR=#red]I'm willing to die to fighting and defending my spot in line[/COLOR] so I hope the person in the ghost chair feel the same way. You cant sow no weakness at a campout

:x

niketalk, quote of the year, right before the end of the year

I don't respect a chair. You move you lose. I'm not about that cutting or chair life you should be able to tough the wait out like a man instead of being a diva and leaving. I'm willing to die to fighting and defending my spot in line so I hope the person in the ghost chair feel the same way. You cant sow no weakness at a campout

I got questions for you:
What would you do if you were there camping and were on hour 5 and had to take a crap? Would you just pull down your pants in line and do your business?
Willing to die defending your spot in line? What if the guy is literally the largest guy ever who you have a problem with? You going to go to the hospital for some shoes? Or pull out a weapon and take the murder charges?
When you dont respect a chair that was there before you and you move it, then the guy who shows up is an off duty cop and shows you his badge, what will your reaction be?
If the person who owns the chair is an elderly lady who is the sweetest person ever, are you going to punk her for her spot?

Last edited:
Soooo Manually putting in our WC ID last night worked...waiting on confirmation.
got that second e-mail saying "Oh hey our busted link didn't work because we are stupid, so here's one that works!"
now i try it again, leads me to the "only WC members selected can participate blah blah blah"
When the Eff are they sending the confirmations??
are the people who manually inputted the ID's still eligible??
I manually put in my WC # and email, just email FB FNL with WC # and email.

They replied back to me saying "got you." 
smokin.gif

SO FINISHLINE IS SAYING THEY WILL SELECT NEW WINNERS IF EVERYONE DOESN'T RSVP? BUT IN STORES, MANAGERS ARE SAYING THEY WILL RELEASE THE PAIRS TO PEOPLE WAITING IN LINE AT 10AM.
I SEE SOME FAIL HEADING FINISHLINE'S WAY.
I GUARANTEE THE TWEET THEY SEND AFTER THE 21ST WILL BE, "THANKS FOR ALL THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED BUT WE ARE NOW SOLD OUT! IF YOU DIDN'T WIN, YOU ARE IN LUCK. WE WILL BE REPEATING THIS PROCESS NEXT YEAR. SEE YOU NEXT CHRISTMAS!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
they're going to resend the new winners BEFORE the 21st probably tomorrow and thursday. 

Did not get an email at all last night but today at 9:51AM Est got an email for an updated RSVP link for the 11's....I RSVP'd and 2 seconds later got an confirmation email, I am confirmed for a size 9.5.......feels good man :smokin

I don't even need these cause my 01's and CDP are both VNDS....so I'm give it to one of my friends as an X-Mas gift, season for giving everybody!!!!!!

I manually put in my WC # and email, just email FB FNL with WC # and email.

They replied back to me saying "got you." :smokin
Send a personal message or write on their wall? I just sent them a personal message with my Name, Email and winners circle number. Hope it works.

Send a personal message or write on their wall? I just sent them a personal message with my Name, Email and winners circle number. Hope it works.
Yes, a private message they got back to me in like 5-20 minutes.

Last edited:
did this via FB and their reply was :

"Got it!

We'll send them tonight if you didn't get one."

I got my email confirmation at 10:04 this morning. I wasn't going to enter since I already have 2 pairs secured, but a student of mine (I teach high school jrs and srs) asked if I could hook him up. I said that I already used my connects to get me my pairs, but I will enter the FL draft and if I win I would give it to him. Well... I won! And it actually feels good to help out a young shoe head! LOL

I don't respect a chair. You move you lose. I'm not about that cutting or chair life you should be able to tough the wait out like a man instead of being a diva and leaving. I'm willing to die to fighting and defending my spot in line so I hope the person in the ghost chair feel the same way. You cant sow no weakness at a campout

LMAOOOOO I JUST SPIT OUT MY FOOD AT WORK, THIS GUY IS BOUT DAT LIFE

I got questions for you:
What would you do if you were there camping and were on hour 5 and had to take a crap? Would you just pull down your pants in line and do your business?
Willing to die defending your spot in line? What if the guy is literally the largest guy ever who you have a problem with? You going to go to the hospital for some shoes? Or pull out a weapon and take the murder charges?
When you dont respect a chair that was there before you and you move it, then the guy who shows up is an off duty cop and shows you his badge, what will your reaction be?
If the person who owns the chair is an elderly lady who is the sweetest person ever, are you going to punk her for her spot?

Lmaoo im crying.

Back
Top Bottom