Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

******g footlocker *******, holding sizes n ****, ***** I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
YOUNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

yall CANT DO IT NO MORE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, punk *** *******!
Technically they can still hold sizes, they just can't use their discount.

Been following this thread forever.  First time post!  I joined in August but have been a long time NT observer.  It took me 24 hours last year to get the Concords. The new process has it's good and bad. I hope everyone gets a pair including me.  I didn't know about the Finish Line draft at all and missed out.

Hopefully I will get a call tonight or tomorrow, possibly RSVP on twitter.  Overseas sites I will try as well. Everyone be safe trying to get these when going to stores.  Sad that we will read on Friday that someone got hurt over a pair of shoes but unfortunately that's the world we live in.

******g footlocker *******, holding sizes n ****, ***** I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
YOUNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

yall CANT DO IT NO MORE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, punk *** *******!
Technically they can still hold sizes, they just can't use their discount.

exactly & now you are marked at your local spot... im positive your sz will be sold out no matter when you get there

Last edited:
got my golden ticket

same here...just gotta get em shoes on friday!!!!

exactly & now you are marked at your local spot... im positive your sz will be sold out no matter when you get there

No doubt, the last thing you do is burn the poor employees out !! They got to deal with all the madness. Don't make there life tougher than it needs to be. For me it's different, I used to work at footlocker during high school. So I got a special respect for them.

I did the manual WC# method and got my RSVP confirmation email that way, then about an hour ago, got my "You're still drafted" email. Looking good on my end. If you got that RSVP confirmation email, no matter how you got it (weather by manual WC# method, or the "official" way), then you're good to go. If you got the "you're drafted" email, and no RSVP confirmation email, then I'm afraid you're SOL.

I'm in Houston, and I'll be parked in front of the TV for the local nightly news on 12/21 to see all the ignorance that these monakoombays stoop to. Good luck to you all who haven't secured a pair yet.

I don't respect a chair. You move you lose. I'm not about that cutting or chair life you should be able to tough the wait out like a man instead of being a diva and leaving. [COLOR=#red]I'm willing to die to fighting and defending my spot in line[/COLOR] so I hope the person in the ghost chair feel the same way. You cant sow no weakness at a campout

:x

niketalk, quote of the year, right before the end of the year

LMAOOOOOOO

Still nobody from the STL?? Man, f it..i'm giving up on on the Finishline email...guess its City Gear, DTLR or nothing...**** online, i never score online for releases like this.

No doubt, the last thing you do is burn the poor employees out !! They got to deal with all the madness. Don't make there life tougher than it needs to be. For me it's different, I used to work at footlocker during high school. So I got a special respect for them.
Man f*ck them employees if it wasnt for their shady ***** half of this madness wouldnt be going on. I saw the manager
At a local footlocker cut some ***** a check and give her like 10 tickets while everyone is waiting for hours to get thiers. They had 29 pairs only 10 heads walked in and all the tickets where gone.... so fu€ k em the got what they deserved. The military discount is another story.

All this crazy talk about people pullin pieces cuz their chair got moved and dudes willing to fight or worse to get a pair is exactly why you will never see me at a campout. too much craziness over shoes. i had to pay extra to secure my pair but it gets delivered tomorrow and i dont have to deal with this madness. to all who are camping tho be safe...be smart...and for christs sake dont bring cash! its just a pair of shoes at the end of the day and most of us have too many to begin with... good luck nt fam

Haven't heard anything about anyone from NYC getting "drafted." What the french toast?

I avoided queens center mall, have a friend who works there, they hardly get large amounts. Went with Kings Plaza instead.

Wow Nike Chicago just said the pickup window is from 8-5pm.  I don't understand why they do that.  They give 0 f*cks about your job or class.  They're basically promoting unemployment and inviting people to lurk around the store after 5pm

Man f*ck them employees if it wasnt for their shady ***** half of this madness wouldnt be going on. I saw the manager
At a local footlocker cut some ***** a check and give her like 10 tickets while everyone is waiting for hours to get thiers. They had 29 pairs only 10 heads walked in and all the tickets where gone.... so fu€ k em the got what they deserved. The military discount is another story.

you cant knock their hustle. most of those employees make nothing. thats y i got no problem breaking off an employee with a little extra for my pair. i mean all u gotta do is go network in some of ur local stores instead of crying online. cuz not only are you hurting the employees ur also hurting the people they help

I got DRAFTED!!!!!! and the RSVP worked 8) I just hope they don't fluke me and not have my size available >:

Back
Top Bottom