Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

SMH I'm saying
laugh.gif
it ain't even that serious.
seriously haha they are JUST SHOES. I dont care how much "history" they have honestly some of these kids need to calm down. lol
Fake fiends and hypebeasts man. That's who is buying kicks now
I know dude, this website isnt even the same anymore. Pages used to never get like this last year...

WOAH...

WAIT, SO THERE ARE GOING TO BE MORE WINNERS THAN THERE ARE SHOES AT THE STORE? THAT CAN'T BE IT. IF THAT'S THE CASE YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST CAMP.

you cant knock their hustle. most of those employees make nothing. thats y i got no problem breaking off an employee with a little extra for my pair. i mean all u gotta do is go network in some of ur local stores instead of crying online. cuz not only are you hurting the employees ur also hurting the people they help
I not against them setting a pair for themselves or hookkng up their friends bc I would do that. But when you hand out 10 tickets to one person plus have your pair set a side is crazy and you are letting ppl stand in line like d*cks. If you are going to do that just say we have 10 pairs not tell ppl u have 29 so they waste thier time employees just get too dammn greedy plus they act like they are on a high horse bc they work at ftl and they give you attitudes when you ask thema question. So **** most of them.

SMH I'm saying :lol: it ain't even that serious.
seriously haha they are JUST SHOES. I dont care how much "history" they have honestly some of these kids need to calm down. lol
Fake fiends and hypebeasts man. That's who is buying kicks now
I know dude, this website isnt even the same anymore. Pages used to never get like this last year...

YOU MUST HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND LAST YEAR. CONCORD THREAD WAS CREATED AT LEAST 3 TIMES I BELIEVE AND EACH TIME THE THREAD HAD 250+ PAGES.

Last edited:
It's going to be funny as **** when people go to pick up their FNL drafted pair only to find out they sold it to somebody else. It's pretty much equivalent to all that cancelled order business online. Ya'll never learn.

NOT BEING TO USE A DISCOUNT MAKES WORKING AT FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, FINISHLINE AN ULTIMATE FAIL. IF IT WASN'T ALREADY.
LOW PAY + NO DISCOUNT + CRAZY CUSTOMERS ASKING A MILLION QUESTIONS = FAIL.
UNLESS YOU NEED THAT DISCOUNT ON CHUCKS AND ZAGS. THEN YOU GOOD TO GO
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Got RSVP email from fnl. Manager told me at my fnl once they get the RSVP, the tag the box w/ ur info. Which ever pairs don't get rsvp'ed are available to the public at 10am. I hope theres no confusion and they don't over sell like @ghettoblaster was saying.

Btw that ftl no discount is crazy smh

I not against them setting a pair for themselves or hookkng up their friends bc I would do that. But when you hand out 10 tickets to one person plus have your pair set a side is crazy and you are letting ppl stand in line like d*cks. If you are going to do that just say we have 10 pairs not tell ppl u have 29 so they waste thier time employees just get too dammn greedy plus they act like they are on a high horse bc they work at ftl and they give you attitudes when you ask thema question. So **** most of them.

well i agree that dumbass manager should never have said they had 29 pairs. my boy is the manager at a local sneaker store, and when he got the south beach 9s he said they were selling them to the public. he hooked me up and a few other people but put up signs saying they werent carring them. thats the way things hsould get done

YOU MUST HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND LAST YEAR. CONCORD THREAD WAS CREATED AT LEAST 3 TIMES I BELIEVE AND EACH TIME THE THREAD HAD 250+ PAGES.
I was (my account was lost during the move) and thats because Yuku was a weak message board  and the pages only had like 15 posts per page so threads were longer... but NT isnt the same no more.

Last edited:
I got through on the finishline draft. but what does that really mean? i just win my spot in line or what? cause at footlocker chains if you win the raffle you are guaranteed that size. at finishline i don't think it is.

I just finished reading this entire thread... Figured I would use my first post on it... It is hilarious... Some people just need to lose the hate and not live such a salty life... All this crying about resellers, retailers, other people... Just do YOU, instead of worrying about everyone else.... If half these people crying would invest more time on their own problems rather than on judging other people and hating on them... Well... They might have found a solution to at least on of your own problems...

Thanks for the LOLZ though...

Last edited:
Hit FNL up on fb. They responded got it. Gone try to chill, be optimistic, n wait on email.

[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji] @ dying for spot in line. But I understand his mindset tho. I don't think he means die literally, but to me he's also implying he not bout to let anyone just slide n cut him. Gotta be cut throat to a degree. Ppl see weakness n they jump at the chance to get their bs off. Gotta let em know you ain't having it. I always say you can cut everyone behind me, but you ain't cutting me.

Haven't heard anything about anyone from NYC getting "drafted." What the french toast?
I avoided queens center mall, have a friend who works there, they hardly get large amounts. Went with Kings Plaza instead.
Aweee i remembered when i lived in Brooklyn n i would go to KP miss those days,,, but Florida is where its at now lol

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A MANAGER FROM MY LOCAL STORE.....

Ok so I called and asked about it and I talked to a manager to make sure I'm not dealing with some nuthead who will give me the wrong info like what happened with the Bred IV's....

...she was a nuthead too.

So I asked about the release she said confirmation email and ID and I asked if I will be guaranteed my size and she said yes as long as you have your confirmation/id. So I was thinking to myself, "great, now I can relax and finally get my pair, this draft system is awesome." 

...there's a catch to it. The draft isn't set up according to the stores stock. So apparently there may be about 5 or 6 others she said trying to get my size...it's a first come first serve basis....

seriously wtf is going on with this store...making a stupid draft thing asking people what size you want and then you aren't guaranteed your size? If they have like 2 size 9.5's in stock, then ONLY 2 PEOPLE WHO SIGNED UP FOR THAT STORE LOOKING FOR A SIZE 9.5 SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT, NOT 5 OR 6. 

...what's the point of asking what size you are if you aren't guaranteed it....

she started sounding confused cause she said legit "I don't really know how it's gonna work."

finishline on facebook said email confirmation is going to come. I will call the finishline hq cause I for one do not wanna camp.
nic.gif

I swear this keeps getting better and better! I am less salty not since I didn't win.

Back
Top Bottom