Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

no no no 
**** THEM EMPLOYEES
they doing **** illegaly and hurting other people. IF HE WAS HURTING MAYBE HE SHOULD TRY TO SPEND LESS MONEY ON SHOES, MAKE A BETTER BUDGET(IF HE A STUDENT NAH MEAN). OR TRY TO GET A BETTTER ******G JOB

all im saying is.. u attract more bees with honey than vinegar

Wow Nike Chicago just said the pickup window is from 8-5pm.  I don't understand why they do that.  They give 0 f*cks about your job or class.  They're basically promoting unemployment and inviting people to lurk around the store after 5pm
I rather have all day to pick up my shoes, have some time to go shopping Downtown, doing whatever else I have to do than have a one hour window early in the morning with nothing else to do since other stores aren't even open yet.
I'm one of those people that when I go out, I wanna stay out and when I go back home, I stay home.

Last edited:
Word up man, **** them dudes.
How u gon tell me all them sizes reserved by employees but first ask me what size i need, and u have 3 other lil ****** waiting outside that go inside the store before opening as I'm leaving.
Naw **** that ****, you know what I should go to that spot and make sure im first in line with a big *** smile. If the punk ***** wanna scrap cuz i put a strain on his reselling living, then i'm ready to go i'll swing him by his ******g braids.

**** these ******.
Yeah maybe i should go go to that footlocker, and im buy all them sizes if i can and ima sell them at 10$ more retail price to people just to spite that son of a *****. and rip the extra money(im keeping  the rest for da refund) in that worker face.

Chill b, i can picture you foaming at the mouth and smashing your keyboard.

NOT BEING TO USE A DISCOUNT MAKES WORKING AT FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, FINISHLINE AN ULTIMATE FAIL. IF IT WASN'T ALREADY.

LOW PAY + NO DISCOUNT + CRAZY CUSTOMERS ASKING A MILLION QUESTIONS = FAIL.

UNLESS YOU NEED THAT DISCOUNT ON CHUCKS AND ZAGS. THEN YOU GOOD TO GO :lol:

Ready for the yearly fox news reports 
nthat.gif

Want no parts of this release. OG's still flawless. Humble brag me bros
*fixed*. Word shun.

I rather have all day to pick up my shoes, have some time to go shopping Downtown, doing whatever else I have to do than have a one hour window early in the morning with nothing else to do since other stores aren't even open yet.
I'm one of those people that when I go out, I wanna stay out and when I go back home, I stay home.

I mean, this is a Thursday we're talking about. Some people work 8-5s.

Raffles? Drafts?? This thread is hilarious. Young Papi thinking he shutting down FL with his snitching *** rants :lol:. This is beyond ridiculous. The "sneaker community" is just horrible now. Eh well, enjoy your scrambling, heartache, victories, and defeat guys. I'll be watching.

still no confirmation e-mail. i entered manually last night, but clicked on the "fixed link" this morning, so i guess well see...

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A MANAGER FROM MY LOCAL STORE.....

Ok so I called and asked about it and I talked to a manager to make sure I'm not dealing with some nuthead who will give me the wrong info like what happened with the Bred IV's....

...she was a nuthead too.

So I asked about the release she said confirmation email and ID and I asked if I will be guaranteed my size and she said yes as long as you have your confirmation/id. So I was thinking to myself, "great, now I can relax and finally get my pair, this draft system is awesome." 

...there's a catch to it. The draft isn't set up according to the stores stock. So apparently there may be about 5 or 6 others she said trying to get my size...it's a first come first serve basis....

seriously wtf is going on with this store...making a stupid draft thing asking people what size you want and then you aren't guaranteed your size? If they have like 2 size 9.5's in stock, then ONLY 2 PEOPLE WHO SIGNED UP FOR THAT STORE LOOKING FOR A SIZE 9.5 SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT, NOT 5 OR 6. 

...what's the point of asking what size you are if you aren't guaranteed it....

she started sounding confused cause she said legit "I don't really know how it's gonna work."

finishline on facebook said email confirmation is going to come. I will call the finishline hq cause I for one do not wanna camp.

Still ain't get my finishline conformation email from last night but hit them up on FB and they said we still confirm you as a winner....

We will be sending out confirmations to those who haven't received later today!!

I agree but 8-5pm on a Friday people are usually at work or in school  Why not extend it to 9pm?  They did that for the DB9's

Hopefully NDC doesn't sell out TOO fast :lol: :smh: I'm really not trying to deal with going out anywhere to get these.

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A MANAGER FROM MY LOCAL STORE.....

Ok so I called and asked about it and I talked to a manager to make sure I'm not dealing with some nuthead who will give me the wrong info like what happened with the Bred IV's....

...she was a nuthead too.

So I asked about the release she said confirmation email and ID and I asked if I will be guaranteed my size and she said yes as long as you have your confirmation/id. So I was thinking to myself, "great, now I can relax and finally get my pair, this draft system is awesome." 

...there's a catch to it. The draft isn't set up according to the stores stock. So apparently there may be about 5 or 6 others she said trying to get my size...it's a first come first serve basis....

seriously wtf is going on with this store...making a stupid draft thing asking people what size you want and then you aren't guaranteed your size? If they have like 2 size 9.5's in stock, then ONLY 2 PEOPLE WHO SIGNED UP FOR THAT STORE LOOKING FOR A SIZE 9.5 SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT, NOT 5 OR 6. 

...what's the point of asking what size you are if you aren't guaranteed it....

she started sounding confused cause she said legit "I don't really know how it's gonna work."

finishline on facebook said email confirmation is going to come. I will call the finishline hq cause I for one do not wanna camp.
Same at my store said the same exact bs..Ridiculous..Although FB FNL said that you are guaranteed your size.

all im saying is.. u attract more bees with honey than vinegar

True statement. At the restaurant I work at this last weekend, 2 couples walked into the bar and the bartender said "sorry, we already did last call." One of the guys said "here is $20 for you," before even ordering drinks and the bartender replied "what would you like sir?"

Raffles? Drafts?? This thread is hilarious. Young Papi thinking he shutting down FL with his snitching *** rants :lol: . This is beyond ridiculous. The "sneaker community" is just horrible now. Eh well, enjoy your scrambling, heartache, victories, and defeat guys. I'll be watching.

That's not snitching.
Snitching is if i was a worker at the footlocker with that shady ***** and i knew we was gonna get caught or we got caught that i put all the blame on him for doing this and acting as if i wasn't aware of this, just to save my ***.

I don't know them **** ******, and we talking about customer service plehboi, i ain't letting no stranger, especially an customer service ************ **** me over.
I could always pick a fight with him or blackmail him into getting me shoes, but that's illegal. I'll go the legal route thank you!

I didn't read any of what you said. I read the first line, it IS snitching. You got your pair and still *****ed and moaned. G T F O H man. You sound very immature in your responses. But anyway, back to the thread. I'm not here for that.

Back
Top Bottom